Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 10/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 10/22

• Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: ehhh

Typical LP length: 14 

Testing: no unless late 

R/R: I’m at jury duty today. I’ve never done this before and slightly annoyed but also happy to not have to work and do another day of phone interviews and deal with cranky associates. Noticed my thermometer was giving me same readings multiple days so i got a new one. I’m sure my temps this sucks are inaccurate. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @And846 The same thing happened to me last month, only I didn’t catch on until I got 3 days of identical temps in a row right around ovulation. Very annoying. I hope the newer one works better! 

Month/Cycle: 10/3 AL

CD/DPO: 25/8 or 9

Timing: Fine

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF I think

R/R: I went on a totally out of the blue emotional spiral last night. I barely slept after that, and now I am mad I have to go to work. I am feeling like Debbie Downer today.

**TW Loss**

Got an out of the blue marketing email last night congratulating me for making 39 weeks and being in the home stretch! At first I was able to blow it off (it’s not like I never get reminded), but after a while it was really getting me. I did some lurking in BMBs which really did not help the situation, and all of this eventually culminated in crying on the floor of my half finished nursery surrounded by baby items. This isn’t logical at all, I’m not even out yet this month and we had good timing. So apparently I am doing great. 

CS/Q: I have no questions

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @And846 have fun at jury duty! DH got called back in college but was dismissed because of his job (it was a DUI case and he worked as a beer delivery driver).

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11 days

Testing: 10/30, maybe 10/29 🤣

R/R: I am meeting with a virtual therapist today. I’m a bit anxious about it but I know I really need the talk therapy on top of the meds, so I’m just going for it. I also scheduled it for early morning so DH wouldn’t be home (I’m a bit embarrassed about having to do therapy again, so I’d rather him not know right now). Got most of what I needed done yesterday accomplished but feel like the to do list is never ending, so hopefully I can still get everything done today. I’m starting to burn out already. Virtual teaching is so hard.

CS/Q: no crosshairs yet but expecting them tomorrow, then I can stop temping.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    @fitzfizz we simultaneously posted. I’m so sorry you are struggling right now. ❤️ Your reaction is totally normal and expected. I have had months where I breakdown before I’ve even tested, without the additional trauma of a loss. Sending you so many hugs today. You are so strong. ❤️
    TTC History

• Options
    @fitzfizz so sorry to read that, many hugs. Feel the emotions, don’t hold them in. ❤️
  • Options
    @And846 good luck with jury duty! Last time I went I sat there literally all day and didn’t get picked. I was so annoyed that I didn’t get to leave early lol

@fitzfizz I’m so sorry friend ❤️ be kind to yourself today. It’s hard to react logically when something as emotionally difficult as that happens. 

@chindimples04 good luck with therapy today! Remember, therapy is nothing to be embarrassed about. Mental health is just as important as physical health. Do you feel like YH would be supportive when you feel ready to tell him?

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD/DPO: 29/6

Timing: -2, 0(IUI), +1

Typical LP length: on progesterone so at least 14

Testing: next Friday 

R/R: I came downstairs this morning and it smelled so good. Turns out DH made me oatmeal! He is the nicest. It was such a yummy way to start my morning. Not a whole lot going on today. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!

CS/Q:

• Options
    @runningoncookies that is so sweet of YH! ❤️ I know he will be supportive. I’m really worried about the financial aspect of needing to go to therapy and I know he would be some, too, so I think that’s my hesitation. Hoping insurance covers it all except the copay.
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 I hope that your session went well! And also I hope that the financial burden is not too much. That’s not additional stress that you need!
  • Options
    @everyone Sorry I was such a downer this morning, I’m hoping to sleep better tonight and be more of a human tomorrow. 

@chindimples04 I hope the appointment was helpful! I had seen someone earlier this year and it was helpful for sure (clearly I could go back)

@runningoncookies Your husband is so sweet! 
  • Options
    @fitzfizz I’m so sorry. The “love it” is for creepy internet hugs. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: -3 -2 -1 +1

Typical LP length: 13? 

Testing: I’ll wait until Sunday. I took a test yesterday just in case I was one of the unicorns that gets a positive 8dpo but it was a no. I’m going to hold out through the weekend  

R/R: I am feeling burnt out at work. There are so many ineffective processes and crappy answers that it got to me yesterday. I told DH that I just need to figure out how to separate myself from that and just stay in my lane  “Not my circus!” But it’s so hard  

CS/Q: no chart this month with BBT but after the suggestions yesterday, I’ll start next month. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    daisy528daisy528 member
    edited October 2020
    *lurking from WTO* 

@chindimples04 My insurance is covering my telehealth therapy 100% including copay right now due to COVID. Def check and see if your health insurance is doing the same! Since the pandemic, I know a lot of health insurances have put an extra focus on mental health.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. My appointment went really well today. I was irrationally nervous because they looks so uptight and professional in their headshots but she was curled up on the couch with a blanket, messy bun, glasses, and a dog on her lap during our appointment. Made her feel so much more relatable and I felt really comfortable talking with her. I did tell DH about the appointment, too, and he was just happy I was comfortable reaching out to someone. ❤️
    TTC History