Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 9/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 9/21

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, OPKs, BBT, CM, CP, HIO EOD

R/R: still no positive OPK here...I was really hoping to avoid OPK testing at work, but that’s clearly not going to happen. Also, my flooring is finished and I am so happy to have my house back! Pic in spoilers *TW LC*. 

Before

After

CS/Q: idk what’s going on.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 the flooring looks amazing!! I'm with you on no sign of a positive OPK yet. So frustrating. Hope we both get positives soon.

Month/Cycle: 15/10

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: I think I'm starting a music around the world unit with my kiddos this week. I found some really cool resources over the weekend that I think they'll really enjoy. I'm looking forward to this evening. Our area music association has a virtual meeting after school and then the new music teachers invited me to go out to dinner/drinks with them afterwards, to which I said yes. I'm really excited to go out with them tonight. I could definitely use the social outing and we've been talking about wanting to all go out and have drinks together so I'm glad it's actually happening.

CS/Q:  
  • Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 your floors look great! A big change like that probably feels like a huge refresher for the whole house!
    @gingermama29 enjoy some much needed socializing! 

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, and scheduling testing

R/R: We had a great weekend with some rare socializing and fun! We went to a friends house on Saturday night for a game night and had friends over to our house on Sunday morning for brunch. I am really proud of how MH handled the situations with some social drinking. 

Thank you guys for your input last week. It is hard to feel like we are doing the right thing but we feel like getting more information will help us feel like we are working together to achieve something. MH is going to try to get his SA scheduled and I am waiting to hear back about getting an HSG this week. I'm not sure what we will do about the information yet but we will see. 

CS/Q:  not much to see here

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 AL #2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, OPKs, PNV, FF, Tracking CM, CB Fertility monitor.

R/R: Enjoying my last day off today being lazy. This whole weekend has been a lazy one which has been nice. DH and I have been just lounging on the couch and relaxing. I got a blazing positive OPK yesterday so should O today as I've had lower cramps and Ovulation pain(not that it really matters much this cycle as I have my surgery coming up) I have my surgery in 3 days on Thurs and I still haven't heard from the hopsital as to what time its at 🤷‍♀️ Would be nice to know asap so I know when to show up lol and can arrange my ride etc. I hope someone calls me today.  

CS/Q: Nothing 

@chindimples04 Your new flooring looks fabulous!! I love it. Nice choice on the color. Its totally something I would choose for my own house. One day I'll get it lol Sorry your still waiting for your positive OPK. Hang in there its coming. 

@gingermama29 Sorry you haven't gotten a positive OPK either. I hope it comes soon for you too and can move to the TWW. Aww thats nice. I hope you enjoy your social outing and dinner/drinks tonight with the other music teachers. Sounds fun! 

• @chindimples04 love the flooring!! 

@gingermama29 music around the world sounds like such a fun unit!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, HIO, FF

R/R: No real sign of O yet. Temping this cycle has definitely been much more helpful. FF thinks by Friday I should O, so we will see. In the office today, which is nice because I can actually get on TB. My boss just dropped on me that apparently we are going to go through a "logo evolution" (not a rebrand), so that will be interesting. 

CS/Q: none

• @chindimples04 Ugh so frustrating that you haven't gotten a positive OPK yet. Hopefully it comes soon!
    @gingermama29 Music around the world sounds like such a fun topic! Hopefully the outing tonight is a fun time!
    @krash_ I'm glad you had a great weekend! Hopefully you get some good solid information from the HSG and SA as you move forward!
    @mindyb2019 Hooray for another lazy day! Sending you lots of love and big supportive hugs as you move into your surgery week. I hope you heal well and you get your THB after it's done.
    @daisy528 I'm glad BBT is working out for you. It's definitely my personal favorite way to track my cycles. Hopefully you catch O this cycle and can clearly see the shifts on your chart as you move into the TWW.

Month/Cycle: 8/7
    CD: 3
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, Prenatals+B6, Cm/Cp tracking, HIO
    R/R: Talked to my ObGyn's nurse this morning. My ObGyn is fairly confident I ovulated but wants me to come back in for progesterone labs during this next TWW to see where things are at. If they're consistently on the low side we might supplement progesterone in the TWW. As of right now we're just going to go through another cycle mostly as normal. For now I'm just going to keep up with the grad school grind. I messaged my faculty advisor about setting up a time to meet about collaborating on a project. I should have more details on that later on this week!
    CS/Q: Nothing exciting.

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @krash_ glad you had a good weekend and YH did well handling the social drinking. I can only imagine how difficult it must be.

@mindyb2019 I hope you hear from the hospital soon. Sending you love and hugs during your surgery this week. 

@daisy528 will the "logo evaluation" affect you much? I apologise, I don't remember what you do for a living.

@ashaislurking oooh what kind of project will you be collaborating on?
  • @gingermama29 We're still hammering out details, which is why I said I'll end up posting more about it later. It might be a paper, it might be a panel discussion, it might be a conference presentation, it might be all of the above! We do know that it will be related to LGBT+ issues in counseling/counselor education, we're just trying to figure out where exactly we want to go with it.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• So I got my HSG scheduled for tomorrow (at 7:30 am! I haven't had to be out of the house that early probably all year) and I'm a little nervous. I know it had to be done at a specific time but I was hoping for a couple more days to prepare myself but they block one morning a week off to do them knowing they will be scheduled short notice and it just happened to be tomorrow. I'll taking some ibuprofen before but I've heard mixed reviews about if it is painful or not or people saying that it's better if its more painful because the contrast might be getting the blockage. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ Sending you all the love for the HSG tomorrow!!! I hope it helps get you some answers!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @krash_ I’m wishing you all the best for your HSG tomorrow. I’ll be thinking of you. Hope it all goes well and it’s not too painful. I hope you get the answers you were looking for. Sorry that this procedure came too quickly and that you didn’t get a few more days to prepare. 
  • *lurking from TWW*
    @krash_ I don't recall how my HSG felt since that was over 2 years ago, but the saline sono was quite uncomfortable the first time. The 2nd saline sono someone finally told me to take 600mg of ibuprofen ahead of time to help with pain and it was MUCH more bearable so it hopefully it's the same for you. GL  :)

It's definite a cake walk compared to having your lining biopsied when they cut it out with a tiny knife  :s
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited September 2020
    lurking from TWW

@krash_ my SIL’s was painful because she had blockage but the contrast didn’t clear it. So I’m not sure. I felt nothing with mine. I did take the ibuprofen though. Good luck! I’ll be thinking about you!
  • @gingermama29 music around the world sounds like an awesome unit! Wish I could participate!
    @krash_ I’m glad you both can feel like you are working towards something together. One bridge at a time. ❤️
    @mindyb2019 I hope you enjoyed your lazy day! It sounds perfect!
    @daisy528 I love temping. I’m like asha, it’s my favorite data point!
    @ashaislurking I hope your future test provides some insight, no matter the results.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Posted and ran yesterday, so quickly catching back up...
    @chindimples04 and @ashaislurking it definitely is the best data point!
    @gingermama29 I work in the marketing department, so unfortunately yes. It should be very interesting...