Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms 9/13

• Options
    The Bump cam be soo glitchy and hard to use sometimes. 
    Anyways! Im going for an ultrasound and bloodwork  today, im soo excited to see baby. After that i might hit up the hospital fornsome IV fluids, it depends  onnif i manage to hold anybliquids down this morning and if i can get this headache to go away. 
  • Options
    @bcashaw Good luck with the fluids and headache! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bcashaw are you feeling better? these headaches is something I was totally unprepared for this pregnancy. I didn't have them with my daughter's pregnancy. I also rarely get headaches as it is so they are slowly killing meeeee.

This is TOTALLY random but is anyone here familiar with the UK store called primark? It is a dirt cheap store, similar to Forever 21. When I went to London for the first time in 2014, I popped into primark and got these light blue paisley print pajama bottoms. They were about $4. I LOVE these PJ bottoms. Truly, I do. They are so comfy and so soft and unfortunately, since they were only $4, the seams have started to bust and the other day I sat down weird & ripped a hole around my thigh. Ugh. So sad. I plan on sewing a patch on the PJ bottoms because I can't bring myself to throw it away. One night, however, I was browsing on EBay and decided to search for these PJ bottoms. AND SOME ONE IS SELLING A PAIR! IN MY SIZE!!!!!!! So I bid on it, and I WON!!!! I am so thrilled at this and they have just been shipped so I can't wait to get them. This is the most exciting thing to happen to me in a few weeks, hahaha!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    @nolemama24 Lolol wow very lucky that you found them on eBay! There are a couple of primarks in NY. I haven’t been, but my best friend loves it, and always gets cute stuff for my daughter from there 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @manillabar yes! I get my daughter’s nursery clothes there because it’s cheap and washes ok and I don’t mind if it gets stained while she’s at school. 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    @nolemama24 I really love Primark too! I have a family member who worked for their corporate team for a while, so we went fairly often. I got some super cute stuff for my niece and nephew, and now I have literally just realized I can now buy clothes there for my children (if we can ever do anything again thanks quarantine!) 

They actually make their corporate employees train in the stores as well, and they even have them do holiday shifts there so the team really understands the business from the ground up. We stopped by to see our family member working there on Black Friday last year. :D:D:D 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @nolemama24 i am not feeling better  at all, thanks for asking though. 
     Funnily enough my fave pyjamas that i love so so much are also from primark! If they started falling apart i would be very upset and also search ebay for them. 
     We decided to book an elective  ultrasound and find out babys sex on oct 5th  so we can announce to our families for Thanksgiving  on the 12th. Im excited and hoping it makes me feel more connected to this baby 
  • Options
    Anyone have any books they would recommend to help prep my 18 mo old for later pregnancy and the new baby? We're planning on having a home birth, so a book that talked about that would also be amazing. I've been doing some searching, but any personal recommendations would be much appreciated! ❤️
  • Options
    @bcashaw AH Canadian Thanksgiving. Please tell me you have poutine! ;-)
  • Options
    @kloe818 we do not have poutine for thanksgiving... but  i have it pretty much every other day 😂
  • Options
    @bcashaw I love poutine. My brother-in-law hates the thought of gravy on fries but he'll drown his mashed potatoes in gravy. He likes cheesy fries. He won't even try it. 
  • Options
    @kloe818 is youre brother in law ... okay?  😂😂 
    Today is my stepdaughters birthday and im soooo excited for ice cream cake! 
  • Options
    @bcashaw WEEELLLLL we wonder... 
    How was the ice cream cake? A friend of mine who's about 2 weeks behind me in pregnancy was told that she gained too much weight between appointments by a doctor she doesn't normally see and was put on a diet. She can only do sweets one day a week (among other things) and so, in a show of solidarity, I stupidly joined her in that. Mind you, I don't normally crave sweets with this one but tell me I can't have something and it's all I want. Anyway, yesterday was cheat day and I went with granola and some caramel popcorn haha. WOOO living on the edge. Ice cream cake would have really hit the spot though.
  • Options
    @kloe818 thats an interesting thing for a doctor  to say... last time i was pregnant i gained soo much weight , but then my son was over 10 pounds.  Also, kudos to you for being a good friend. 
    The ice cream cake was okay, im generallt preety nauseous  in the evenings so the timing wasnt ideal. 
  • Options
    @bcashaw I think she went up 7 pounds in 2 weeks. Doc didn't know that she hadn't been eating before the first appointment due to severe nausea and hadn't had enough to drink, so when she went in to her most recent appointment with a full belly from breakfast and 4 bottles of water....yeah of course she was going to be heavier. She also has heart issues and MS so I'm guessing that might be part of the concern. 
    I hate when treats are disappointing.