April 2021 Moms

STM(+) Check-in week of 9/7

2»

Re: STM(+) Check-in week of 9/7

• @Serenamarr I can’t agree more! What gives?! We, women, go through plenty, it’s the least they could do is take care of the bc aspect🤣 I’m serious!  
  • Loading the player...
  • @Serenamarr oh definitely looking into a vasectomy for my husband. He will get his early next year so it falls under one calendar year for our insurance.

How many kids do you already have? Ages? Three kids. Ages: 6, 4 and 21 mo 

How are your other kids doing this week? They are good. Wild and crazy as usual and always wanting to have play dates. I have zero energy so am feeling a bit like I’m letting them down.

Rants/Raves? Concerns/questions? I’ve had a great moments of wonder this week tying to think through just how we are going to cope with four kids. We finally kind of have a groove with three. Three seems so much less circus like than four. I think I’m going to go through waves of acceptance with all this such it was such a surprise. I hope y’all can have grace with me as I know so many have struggled to get pregnant and here I am so concerned about this. I promise that isn’t lost on me... just kind of struggling a bit with how drastic a life change this will be.

GTKY: How does this current pregnancy compare with the pregnancy(ies) you experienced with your other child(ren)? In terms of symptoms, timing, anything else you can think of ☺️ 
    This is my first spring baby so that will be totally new to me. I’m not thrilled about being super postpartum in the thick of pool
    season, but I’ll survive. Symptoms are rough some days and not as bad others. For whatever reason, I feel worse on the weekends. Today was brutal.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @pelorunningmama even though I reallyyyy wanted a 4th, I can totally relate to the whole 3 seems less of a circus thing. I mean some days three is an absolute zoo and I wonder what we were thinking. Here for you as you process and we'll get through life with 4 together! 
  • @pelorunningmama no apologies necessary! We struggled to get pregnant with DS1 and DS2 and *TW* had a miscarriage in between. But this April baby was also completely a surprise. We had decided to wait another year to even discuss a third kiddo. I’m worried about how baby 3 will change the family dynamic!
  • @pelorunningmama right there with you, momma! I’m trying to wrap my mind around a 4th too. It’ll be okay!!!! Also, DH will definitely be getting a vasectomy next year 😂 We’re going to wait until after baby is born, but definitely in 2021.