November 2020 Moms

Weekly check in 9/7-9-13 (everybody)

Because I'm not sure how many people are checking in I thought we might get more conversation with one check in group rather than 4

Estimated due date (EDD): 

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

Questions? 

GTKY: What is your proudest moment?

Re: Weekly check in 9/7-9-13 (everybody)

• Loading the player...
  • babywiikbabywiik member
    edited September 2020
    @lurvleybunchococonuts a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as it could if a woodchuck could chuck wood😆

Were your daughters hip complications super serious? Is she doing ok now?
  • @bserena that’s amazing, I’m so happy for you! That’s no easy feat💛
  • @babywiik no, not super serious but at the time it was a *big* thing.  She was diagnosed with DDH at about 4mo and had to be in a Pavlik harness for a number of months.  It was probably more difficult for me and MH than her honestly.  She was a smidge delayed in rolling back to front/crawling/walking due to it.  Although now she's running everywhere :love:  We've noticed her left foot turns in when she's walking and tired now so we need to follow up with our pediatrician at her 24mo appt.  *fingers crossed* it's nothing serious, I was pretty pigeon toed as a kid, so I'm praying that's what it is and not a relapse.

@bserena Good work!!! My hips are awful also.  It's pretty pathetic how much they hurt after just walking through the store grocery shopping.

@Ecat504 congrats to your step daughter!  Way to rock that math test!

@1sttimemomma98 Congrats on a year <3 Keep up the good work and remember we're all here for you, especially PP 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @laurenmicheley Thank you! I know I said this on FB, but I am so sorry again for your loss <3 I am glad to hear your DH can come to your appt on Friday, I know when MH was able to come to a scan recently it made him so happy.

Also, OMG I haven't thought of/seen Sunny D since I was little, lol! Do they still make it? 
  • @1sttimemomma98 that’s so huge!! Congratulations 
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 11/21

Week of pregnancy: 29+4

Baby is the size of: a Hawaiian pineapple, according to Ovia

Upcoming Appointments: Not sure. Have to reschedule since I missed my last appointment due to work hours temporarily changing (read more in my rant). But also, I'm kind of glad I missed it cause I had a terrible sunburn on my belly from DH and I taking a little anniversary beach trip.

Rant/Rave: The AC at work is broken, and has been out of commission for the past 3 weeks! It finally got placed on the roof this week, and is being installed, with a turn on date supposedly set for this Friday, but it is SO hot in the building! We have been closed to the public because of how hot it is, and a handful of us, including me, have been working 8-12 before the peak heat hits. I am exhausted from working so early compared to my normal noon start time. Second rant: today was day 2 of virtual learning, and I may have cried out of frustration. Please let this get easier....

Questions? 

GTKY: What is your proudest moment? I can't think of one specifically right now, but I know my kids frequently make me beam! I am so proud of them!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @bserena I think they still do! I got that weekly measurement from babylist since I think the fruit/veggies are sometimes really, really... off.

@antsangel1118 Hawaiian pineapple is sounding pretty good, about now.  :D  Sorry it's been so hot! Things are starting to cool down over her (NYC) thankfully!
  • @laurenmicheley pineapple is my favorite fruit! I could definitely eat some right now! Lol today is the worst! It's actually not that hot outside today, only a high of 81°, but inside work was MISERABLE!! So humid today! Tomorrow should be the last day it's out of commission, but for some unknown reason,  the person who makes the schedule has me off tomorrow, but it appears in red, which typically means that employee requested off, which I don't remember doing. And if I did, I have no idea why 😂 but I decided rather than pointing it out, I am just going to take advantage of the day off and still have my mom babgsit while I do some solo shopping! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @antsangel1118 Yes! Enjoy your me-time tomorrow!!! Sounds like that's exactly what's in order after such an exhausting and hot week!
  • @laurenmicheley thanks! I am so looking forward to it! I was also able to reschedule an appointment for tomorrow afternoon since I missed my last one being thrown into the sudden switch of hours, so I'm looking forward to hearing baby, too!