Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 8/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 8/17

• Month/Cycle: 14/9

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs, and HIO of course

R/R: yesterday was DH's and my anniversary. We had a really nice day together that included baking cookies, ordering takeout, and working on a puzzle while we watched our wedding video. ❤️ 

CS/Q: I'm probably starting OPKs too early given how negative they are. The line is so super faint. I just have no real idea when I should actually start them given how unpredictable my cycles are in length. 
  • @gingermama29 happy belated anniversary! I start my OPKs the day after my period ends, just because I have no idea when my body will decide to ovulate. Feels like a waste but I’d hate to miss something.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, CP, HIO EOD

R/R: The dogs are going to the groomer today and I’m here for it! I hate bathing them because the fight do hard so it’s 100% worth paying someone to do it for me! Otherwise, just a day at home today. DH is supposed to run a double route today, with his second route leaving at 7:30 am but as of 8:00 am, they hadn’t even started losing his trailer, so he’s pissed. 

CS/Q: It looks really promising for an ALMOST normal O day. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 OPK ratio was a .5 yesterday. 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate!  i too start OPKs pretty early

@chindimples04 hopefully you have a normal O day! and yes bathing the dogs is intense.  what kinds do you have?

Month/Cycle: 8/8 since loss

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, CoQ10, temping, OPKs, conceive+

R/R: this week is gearing up to be a busy one already and i am anticipating the crazy!! also trying to get myself disciplined this week with working out and cutting out carbs, because our hypothetical vacation is in 2.5wks! eeek!

CS/Q: nothing yet.  currently pending doc decision about my progesterone

• @asf0613 I hate the anticipation of crazy weeks. That will be next week for me. I have a 7 year old foxhound and a 4 year old Coonhounds mix. Both came from really rough pasta so their anxiety is always through the roof. And they are both 55 pounds. Just bigger than I feel like wrestling with.
    TTC History

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL #2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: NTNP

R/R: Happy Monday! Hope you all had good weekends. Another beautiful hot sunny day here and I have the day off.. It was roasting in our house last night 🥵 it was brutal. Nothing exciting planned for me. Just gonna be a lazy bum around the house today. Relax. Watch Netflix or lay in the sun in the backyard. I went rollerblading yesterday morning for an hour. It was nice but man I'm out of shape lol its been a long time since I have gone so need to get back into it. On a positive note, my spotting has finally seemed to have stopped so far. Yay!! FX it doesn't come back. 

CS/Q: Nothing

@gingermama29 Happy belated Anniversary. It sounded like you guys had a very nice time together. Aww how cute watching your wedding video. I love watching ours ❤ What did u guys order for food? 

@chindimples04 yay for the groomers. My dog is so small(chihuahua) that I just bath him in our tub at home. Takes 5 mins lol and he doesn't mind the water so he's easy to wash. Hmm.. maybe I'll do that today too. He needs one. Enjoy your day at home today. 

@asf0613 Hopefully your week isn't too crazy this week. Least it will fly by if your busy. Vacations are always nice. We're you headed to in 2.5 weeks? 

• @gingermama29 Happy Anniversary (a day late!) Love the idea of watching your video on your anniversary. I'm sure DH would never go for that since I end up watching our videos basically every month, and he is sick of them  :D

@asf0613 Good luck with the busy week and the working out/low carb! I'll be right there with you trying my best this week. Where are you headed?

@chindimples04 I start OPKs the day after period too! Fx for O 

@mindyb2019 Enjoy your day off!!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Mira, PNV and others

R/R: Got to see some of my extended family outdoor at my cousin's place yesterday, which was SO nice! I'm not happy about our canceled vacations but what I miss most of all is family time. In terms of health - was good Friday and Saturday, then totally fell off the wagon last night and ate taco bell  :# But back on today. 

CS/Q: none

• @chindimples04 yes big dogs are such a challenge to bathe! i have a boxer and a pitt and they both hate water.  i actually put on a bathing suit and climb in to keep them in
    @mindyb2019 rollerblading sounds like a fun way to exercise!! hope you enjoy your day off
    @priyadoc we are supposed to go to Hawaii, and will pending negative covid tests before we go and that our state doesn't make us quarantine upon returning home.  if all the protocols in place now stay the same, we can go!  any changes and we'll have to cancel (which is fine, all refundable)
  • @asf0613 we put peanut butter on the shower wall. 🙈
    @mindyb2019 Oh, I forgot I own roller blades! That sounds like fun! Also, Yayy for the cease in spotting!
    @priyadoc Taco Bell is life. I love Taco Bell to much to eat healthy. 🤣🤣🤣
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 you should get out there and rollerblade girl lol has your spotting stopped now too?

@priyadoc thank you. Glad you got to see some of your extended family. That’s always nice. Mmm, yummy Taco Bell 😆
  • gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited August 2020
    @chindimples04 thanks! And I can't say I blame you for taking them to the groomer. Wrestling 54 pound dogs doesn't sound fun to me.

@asf0613 I hope this week flies by for you. Doing anything fun for vacation?

@mindyb2019 I hope you enjoy a nice relaxing day at home! And thanks! Our date night in was really nice. I got coconut shrimp and he got seafood Alfredo. It was delicious!

@priyadoc thanks! Glad you got to see family. And sometimes taco bell is worth the fall off the wagon 😂. 
  • @mindyb2019 it has! And what was a super promising OPK yesterday was just sad and low this morning. Hoping midday is better. Just hen I thought I had my body figured out 

TTC History

• @asf0613 That's awesome! Hubby and I were looking at Hawaii but we thought they make you quarantine 14 days upon arriving - will have to look into it again!
  • @priyadoc beginning sept1, if you get a [negative] COVID test within 72 hours of traveling, you do not need to quarantine for 14 days.  we're jsut crossing our fingers that that date doesnt get pushed, because if it does we wont be able to go (on sept 4)
    @chindimples04 peanut butter!!! genius!!!!
  • @chindimples04 well... I spoke too soon. Spotting is back. Oh yah goody  🤬😠 wtf? Why I do I have a feeling it will beike this on and off all month. Sigh*
  • @mindyb2019 NOOOOO! 🤬🤬🤬 I’m sorry! Have you HIO yet? That always seems to help mine? 🙈 I’m sorry your body hates you!
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 yes we have. We HIO last night lol I thought it did help and was fine until this afternoon. Maybe I need to HIO more 😆 why does my body hate me so much? 
  • @mindyb2019 damn! Maybe tomorrow? 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
    TTC History

• mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited August 2020
    @chindimples04 at this rate probably not 😆 I don't hold much hope. I give up LOL ill just wear thin panty liners for the rest of my life haha