February 2021 Moms

UO/ Thankful Thursday 8/6

Unpopular opinion or what are you thankful for or both. Whatever floats your boat!

Re: UO/ Thankful Thursday 8/6

• I’m thankful for mornings where my son sleeps past 7! Today is one such morning, and it’s lovely having time to myself for a few minutes before starting our wild day.
  • UO: I hate deciding what the family should eat for dinner. My husband does the majority of the cooking and asks me every day what were should have for dinner... Food, any food, I just don't care, I'm too tired to think about it
  • Loading the player...
  • @WildMagelet the only reason I tried them was their excellent marketing with Justin Timberlake 😂 some are pretty good, others not 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • @scottijo2012
    I HATE COFFEE! everything thinks i'm crazy. They were like when you have a kid you'll like it. Well he's 18 months and I still hate it. I like caffeine from my soda HAHA but honestly coffee is nasty. and I hate coffee breath!
  • @scottijo2012 @PinkKathryn12 😂 as a total coffee snob I really get people hating coffee. There's a lot of bad coffee out there.  
  • @scottijo2012 @PinkKathryn12 I also hate coffee! I can’t even stand the smell!
  • I also hate coffee!  
  • Oh no! Is liking coffee the UO??? 😂☕ 

My doctor said to cut coffee since I've been having really low blood pressure and been struggling to keep hydrated 😭
  • I love coffee! But not while pregnant 
  • I don't love coffee but DH was determined for me to drink it because of the health benefits.  So now I drink "coffee" with hot chocolate and lots and lots of creamer.  Pretty sure the health benefits are negated by all the sugar.
    My favorite part of coffee is the ritual of sipping something hot and waking up slowly.
  • Add me to the coffee haters club
  • Thankful for my girls being helpful on the rough morning sickness days. They are 5 and almost 8 and definitely are ready to help if I need something.
  • WildMageletWildMagelet member
    edited August 2020
    I spoke too soon, Friday they started dumping more “other duties as assigned” on me. 

TW: Loss
    Coupled with the news that my SIL is miscarrying, it turned out to be a pretty shitty day.

Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• animommyanimommy member
    edited August 2020
    @scottijo2012 Coffee hater here! I walked into Target the other day...did they HAVE to put a Starbucks (yuck! I used to work there and uh...the "secret" to their "good coffee" just...no.) I was gagging going thru the door. Good thing the bathrooms are there lol

I'm super thankful we are having a baby boy & so far all our testing has come out good! Also very thankful I have a better team of docs than what I started with!