Parenting

My 11mo. Is having 4+ feedings at night how do wean him and help him sleep through the night?

He has two teeth that broke through but are still coming out. I haven't been very good at a schedule for him as I am in the process of moving. He won't take a binky anymore. I'm at a loss of what to do. He slept better at 8mo. With only 1-2 feedings in the night. I just 4hrs. Of consistent sleep. ☹️😩 Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• missa333 said:
    He has two teeth that broke through but are still coming out. I haven't been very good at a schedule for him as I am in the process of moving. He won't take a binky anymore. I'm at a loss of what to do. He slept better at 8mo. With only 1-2 feedings in the night. I just 4hrs. Of consistent sleep. ☹️😩 Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    When I night weaned my daughters I slowly reduced the length of time I would nurse for until I could cut it out and just cuddle her back to sleep and eventually she stopped waking at night entirely. Make sure they are getting all the calories they need during the day, otherwise they will wake at night for them. Try not to nurse them to sleep so they don’t need that to fall asleep.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Thank you I'll try this!