edited August 2020
    Posted in the TWW that got changed. 🤣
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 I accidentally posted a duplicate of TWW at the same time as Bows, so I switched this to Monday B*itchfest.  You may want to edit your post, unless the TWW is your B*itchfest today--which would be understandable. :D  Sorry for the BFN!
  • Loading the player...
  • @keikilove I fixed it. 🤣 although it may also be my B*tchfest. Damn sick of the temp drop. 😭
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 I know, I'm sorry!  The temp drop is so evil after a pretty chart. :(
  • @keikiloveqnd it feels early for a AF drop as last cycle it didn’t drop until day 2 and I’m still 6 days out according to FF and 2 days out according to Premom. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    TTC History

• My bitchfest is the same thing that it's been for weeks at this point. Also I've hit my head on my wall at the head of the bed three times in the last 8 hours. Why can't I just function like a normal person?
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ashaislurking assuming BF is knee pain related?  i feel like we havent caught each other in dailies for a while so im out of the loop!

my BF is my stomach for the past week.  i just started eating probiotic yogurt ED/EOD and i dont think my body is used to it.  probably best to stick with it though and hopefully regulate.
  • @asf0613 still WFAF. 19 days out from the last pill of my 10 day course of provera. There's a reason I haven't been in the dailies much and it's BEYOND frustrating.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Slept super heavily last night, which would generally be good, but that meant I had some really upsetting dreams. The gist was that I'm currently where I am now (recent miscarriage, multiple losses), except my husband left me, and then I was with someone new and he left as well. So on top of everything else I was alone, wondering 1) if I'll ever find someone, 2) if I do, will it be in time to have children, and 3) should I just do this on my own? Took several minutes after I woke up to remember that my husband is still here, still loves me, is still supportive/present/etc. Happy Monday?
  • @ashaislurking UGH. im sorry that is beyond frustrating! its really the worst to have to be praying for AF while TTC.  hopefully this wont be next Monday's BF too!!
  • @ashaislurking I’m so sorry that you’re still WFAF!!!

@akoros yikes. Talk about a doozy of a dream...sorry it threw you off this morning!! I had a dream over the weekend where I kept taking pregnancy tests and kept getting BFNs. I was like seriously? I already think about the fact that I’m not KU every waking moment of every day now I have to dream about it? 
  • @asf0613 and @runningoncookies I'll be calling my ObGyn on Wednesday (3 weeks post Provera) if AF still isn't here to figure out our next steps. Until then I'm just... waiting
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @akoros That's an awful dream. I hate dreams like that where you have to figure out did that really happen.

Let me start by saying I love my husband and love that he is a sensative guy. That said, I am a little annoyed that I am the one reassuring DH about everything going on. TW: loss
    Suspected early loss. Now bleeding/spotting and cannot get into the Doctor until 8/24 due to COVID and doctor's vacations. I am the once enduring the non-stop bleeding/spotting and cramps. I get you are sad and disappointed, but, really, I'm the one cheering you up? 
     I think he didn't realize how much he wanted this until faced with this situation. Fingers crossed we can get unbenched and back at it soon. 
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @ashaislurking seriously WTF with your cycle

@akoros that's one heck of a dream! DH seems to often have ones in which I'm dying or he's dying. He had a nightmare Friday night in which I wouldn't listen to him to save myself from a burning building or something like that. I later realized this dream directly related to a question my brother had asked him at dinner. DH has told me that when he wakes up from these dreams, he often needs to cuddle me or like check that I'm breathing to make sure I'm not actually dead.

I just want to bitch at where TF did the last 2 months go??? We watched the return of Bob and Doug from the ISS yesterday and it was mentioned that they were up in space for 60 days!! Like what?? I feel like that just happened. I would like August to fly by though  :D
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @ashaislurking seriously...wtf!! That's so frustrating and I'm sorry.

@DoubleUp8 ugh *hugs* We're here to support you. Like you said, it's nice that he's sensitive but hopefully he can help support you as well.

I have 5 hour meetings every day this week above and beyond regular work and I'm already feeling super stressed (not even 10am here). I mentioned this in TWW daily today but at least it'll make this week go by quickly and I'll be at 8DPO before I know it...then the last few days before I can test will be torture still.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @ashaislurking ugh, theres nothing worse when TTC than WFAF! I hope she shows soon so you can more forward.

@DoubleUp8 sorry you are going through this. I'm glad that you are able to share some of the load here. 

@akoros that is indeed a crazy dream! I hope the rest of the day is wonderful and will allow the black cloud of feelings from that dream to dissipate. 

@kvh22 ugh for endless meetings! Yes, at least you can have something to focus on to help the TWW move faster. 

My BF is just that it is rainy/overcast and I want to be at home with a blanket in the love sac with a trashy reality TV show. 
  • Ok, maybe I'm just on edge this afternoon and need some endorphins...but the double Peggy today has me like 
    Emma Roberts - Page 6 - The L Chat

• @bbrahmbhatt this is why I had fun with my response to the last Peggy. Like, are you sure we're the right people to answer this question??  :|

I'm honestly too busy laughing at my own response to be mad at the question.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @bbrahmbhatt I am not into lunar cycles at all but SIL posts them on her IG stories and today is a full moon (still had to google to double check). I think someone had commented last week about it being nice how few Peggys there had been although it seemed to align with the full moon so this is spot on  :D

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• ashaislurkingashaislurking member
    edited August 2020
    @kvh22 today is DEFINITELY a full moon and the Peggys are DEFINITELY acting like it. Back when I started lurking and getting active on this board we all used to track the full moon because it was almost without fail that the Peggys would start popping up.
    ETA: What gets me is that none of them today are newbies. Usually they are. These are all members, they should know better.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• OMFG: third Peggy! 😳🙄
    TTC History

• @chindimples04 I came here just to bitch about that  :D:D haven't even read it.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I’m irrationally emotional today so they are bothering me extra today. 🙄
    TTC History

• bbrahmbhattbbrahmbhatt member
    edited August 2020
    Gah number 3!  I'm over here like this

Woosah GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Of COURSE I missed all the Peggy "fun" yesterday.  :s
  • @emeraldduchess at least there were no pee sticks!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 that's true! I think I need to bring the Dowager Countess out to play with the Peggies. She hasn't made an appearance in a long time. 

• @emeraldduchess OMG is that a Downton reference?! 
  • @emeraldduchess YESSS I love that show, and the Dowager Countess in particular!