February 2021 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 7/28

moguippymoguippy member
edited July 2020 in February 2021 Moms
Who’s the twatwaffle today?

Re: TW Tuesday 7/28

• Options
    Well yesterday I got the call that the fetal DNA was below 4% so I have to redo my NIPT which just makes me super annoyed. I also already know I need to lose some weight so it was super helpful to have them mention, “well your BMI is higher so this happens more because you are just bigger than someone who weighs 100 lbs.” Cool. Thanks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick who weighs 100 lbs?!?! 
  • Options
    @birdiejo... me. More than a decade ago 😂 I’m just hoping that it’s someone else doing the draw Thursday. The girl who did it last week just didn’t seem to do the greatest. 
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick hahaha me too in like the 9th grade 🤣. Are you on the shorter side? 
  • Options
    @moguippy our husbands must be besties 😂 that's a semi regular occurrence at my house

I don't have a memory of being 100 lbs, for sure it was pre-high school

My twatwaffle is this business paper I'm writing that is taking wayyyyyy longer than expected 😭
  • Options
    Yiggle09Yiggle09 member
    edited July 2020
    @birdiejo I was 125 when I was pregnant with my first. Now for the last year I've had 9 people ask or tell me I'm pregnant 🤭 when I haven't been 
  • Options
    @Yiggle09 how sweet of them. 🥴 i didn’t bloat at all or look pregnant til later in pregnancy with my first two,  but after my son was born I never managed to lose the last 7 lbs and man , it shows. My husband has been saying I look pregnant since 5 weeks. 
  • Options
    mdfarmchickmdfarmchick member
    edited July 2020
    @birdiejo 5’7” so average? She also said that the companies really don’t recommend doing it before 12 weeks and closer to 14 is better. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @mdfarmchick Fingers crossed your retest took!
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017