Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 7/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 7/30

• Options
    bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 20/22 including 2 benched 

CD/DPO: 25/11

Timing: -2, O x2, +1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: BFN today, I’ll test again tomorrow 

R/R: I actually tested yesterday once my tests came because I was getting wayyy too hopeful. So this morning was no shock. Sucks but oh well. I could possibly only be 10 DPO since I’m not temping so I still have some hope for tomorrow. I have a bunch of little things to do at work and one big thing so hoping to get through the little stuff today and only have 1 thing to focus on tomorrow. 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @bows22 sorry about the bfn. Hopefully you can be extra productive today so tomorrow is a cake walk!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: Monday, maybe Tuesday

R/R: I got SOOOOO much done yesterday! My upstairs is is nearly decluttered (if you don’t look in the closets) 🤣 and fully decorated! ❤️ I’m starting to be a bit more at peace! 

CS/Q: 

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 24/Unsure

Timing: Solid.

Typical LP length: 9-11 days

Testing: BFN this morning. Not unexpected but I've only tested one other cycle and it was back in March. Kind of forgot how much it sucks to see. Ugh. Not technically out yet but seems unlikely. This is the last cycle before asking for bloodwork and next steps so I was really hoping it would happen.

R/R: Rave: I got to see my mom for the first time in weeks last night so that was nice. Rant: I've had a headache since Tuesday night.

CS/Q:

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @chindimples04 Our house cleaner is coming today so don’t look in my closets either 😂. That’s awesome you are getting so much done!

@gusgus14 I’m sorry for the BFN. That’s great that you got to see your mom though! I hope your headache feels better soon!
  • Options

@bows22 sorry about your BFN but fingers crossed for you tomorrow! That sounds like a good approach to your workload though, I'm kind of in the same boat at my work and think I might also use today to check off the little stuff.

@chindimples04 nice, glad your cleaning/organizing spree is going well! Closets are always the last bastion of clutter.

@gusgus14 sorry about your BFN this morning. I started blood work/basic tests this cycle (which is early considering I've only been at this for four months, but I happened to have my annual OBGYN check-up and I asked my doctor to just go ahead and get stuff started for my peace of mind) so I know what you mean about having that thought of "I'll go ahead and schedule this, but maybe I'll get to call back and cancel if I get a BFP this cycle!" Ugh.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: Like several of you ladies, I'm not 100% out but it's looking increasingly unlikely that this is my cycle. Feeling more down about it than I expected. Usually during the earlier parts of my cycle I'm pretty good at being able to look at the silver linings of not getting a BFP this time around (little stuff like "now I'll have more time to work on saving money" or "maybe I can take a trip if I'm not super pregnant next spring") but those kinds of upsides always seem to fall flat when I'm actually watching the test come out negative. Blah.

• Options
    @bows22 sorry about the BFN. FX for tomorrow.  Good luck getting the little things done today! 

@chindimples04 yay for decorating and decluttering!! I love that feeling!! 

@gusgus14 sorry about the BFN and your migraine. I started bloodwork this past cycle and once it was done I feel much more at peace than I thought I would, and glad to get the ball started. The first step of calling is the hardest!

@the_most_happy sorry for your BFN. I've done the same thing with the silver linings and some cycles it helps but others are really tough. 

Month/Cycle: 15/13

CD/DPO: 28/15 

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 11-14

Testing: BFN Tuesday @13dpo, WFAF now

R/R: had a great beach day yesterday and AF didn't show up thankfully! I didn't do a great job with sunscreen application though and got a bit too much sun. Home today with a list of calls to make and work to do so trying to get through that! We watched the Kimmy Schmidt movie last night and will watch again tonight since it's a choose your own adventure type movie- it was neat how they did it! 

CS/Q: temp drop yesterday, RHR has been dropping, and I didn't temp this morning. 

• Options
    AF just showed up so CD1 for me! Moving to WTO and hope to see NONE of you following me! 😘
  • Options
    @_orchid_ sorry for AF but glad you got your beach day uninterrupted, at least!

Blerg, just in case anyone is wondering about my ultrasound appointment that was supposed to be this morning... they totally lost it on their schedule so it didn't end up happening. I tried SO HARD to avoid this specific outcome because I made the appointment through a non-traditional communication channel (my doctor's office has an online messaging portal and I ended up making the appointment at the same time I was asking a nurse about an unrelated question) so I literally got the person I was talking to to state in writing that the ultrasound appointment was confirmed and I didn't need to do anything further... welp, turns out she didn't pass that along to the right person because I wasn't on the schedule at all. So now they don't have availability for over two weeks, which isn't a huge deal but it's still a pain. And of course they tell you to drink a ton of water before your appointment and you aren't supposed to pee, so once we ran into issues and delays in figuring out what why I wasn't on the schedule I knew I was in trouble on that front because I was about to explode, haha. 
  • Options
    @the_most_happy ugh that stinks!
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @the_most_happy I’m sorry for your BFN too! I agree, I’m usually “it is what it is” most of the time but picking up those stark white tests really sucks. That’s so annoying about your ultrasound, I’d be livid 

@_orchid_ I’m sorry for AF but if it was going to come I’m glad it didn’t dawdle!