1st Trimester
Options

Am I going crazy or could I be pregnant.....

About a week ago, I started noticing my body doing some weird things. My nipples are constantly hard, the smell of peanut butter makes my stomach churn, and I feel constipated and bloated😭 I’ve tried a couple tests just to see BFNs. AF isn’t due until Friday (it’s like clockwork) but I started experiencing some light-medium spotting this morning.. it’s not enough to fill a tampon but seems to be constant throughout the day. I feel like I’m freaking myself out or maybe just going crazy. Could I be experiencing implantation bleeding or is this just AF having a weird month? When should I try another test? SOS!

Re: Am I going crazy or could I be pregnant.....

• Options
    About a week ago, I started noticing my body doing some weird things. My nipples are constantly hard, the smell of peanut butter makes my stomach churn, and I feel constipated and bloated😭 I’ve tried a couple tests just to see BFNs. AF isn’t due until Friday (it’s like clockwork) but I started experiencing some light-medium spotting this morning.. it’s not enough to fill a tampon but seems to be constant throughout the day. I feel like I’m freaking myself out or maybe just going crazy. Could I be experiencing implantation bleeding or is this just AF having a weird month? When should I try another test? SOS!
    It’s actually against the rules to ask if you could be pregnant on these boards. You can test again as soon as you want, but I’d probably wait until the day my period is due. I’ve never tested sooner than that. 
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited July 2020
    Bodies are weird. Test as often as your heart and budget can stand.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are getting negative tests, then you are NOT pregnant at this time.  Wait a few days and test again.  As stated above, it is against the TOU to ask if you're pregnant on these boards. Also, you are regular until you are not. All it takes is one wonky cycle to throw your 'perfect clockwork' cycles off-kilter.
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Options
    I got a bfn on Wednesday, period was due Saturday. Doctor told me to test starting Friday for four days (I had an HCG shot to increase probability). Friday faint positive, Saturday slightly darker positive, this morning obvious, rapid positive. Try to relax and retest after you are late.