November 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Started this week's WTF thread because yesterday was OMG WTAF. 

Post your weekly WTF's below! 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
--------------------------------
LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
Me: 33 | DH: 41
Married: March 2016
TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
PCOS dx January 2018
Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
BFP 3/10/2018! 
-------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    My WTAF occured yesterday afternoon. It was a friggin nightmare! OMW home from work I got pulled over for a "loud exhaust" okay, NBD I know it's a little loud (but seriously NOTHING compared to motorcycles and some cars I see driving by) but we're babying it along until we get our van in a month or two. And in the process find out apparently my license is suspended... since MAY?!?!?! Cue my pregnant ass freaking the eff out in 85 degree weather for about an hour waiting for MH to come get me. I was scared to even turn my car on for worry the cop would say I was trying to drive away. Everyone I spoke to trying to find out wtf is going on kept saying the DOT or my insurance should have informed me. NOPE! From what we could figure out it sounds like there was some fine that supposedly didn't get paid, but I could have sworn it was paid almost immediately! Of course I can find 0 payment/confirmation info now 🤦🏻😳😑 so now we get to spend the day hunting down where we need to go to get this paid and then to the DMV to get my license back. Wtaf?! How does this happen?! I am utterly failing at adulthood this week.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    csardaszzcsardaszz member
    edited July 2020
    @lurvleybunchococonuts That sucks! I swear, the DMV deliberately makes things more complicated than they need to be. You get notifications for an overdrawn bank account, overdue library books, even hair appointments! Why can’t the DMV step up their game to at least the level of banks, libraries, and salons??

I hope you can get it all squared away today and have one less thing to worry about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts definitely blame it on the pregnancy brain!

I weighed in yesterday at my doctor appointment. WTF! 15 weeks away from due date and 15 pounds away from weight I was when I went in to have DD. I can only gain a pound a week, during the pack on the pounds 3rd tri. I hope I can do this, because I don’t want to get any bigger than I was last time!... and WTF I tried to con DH into taking me to nothing Bundt cakes after my appointment. I’m failing😫