Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS w/ 7.20

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.**

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: What color combination best fits your personality and why?

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: TFAS w/ 7.20

• Options

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO, anticipating to switch over to TWW midweek

Ages of other child(ren)? 15 months tomorrow

Any thoughts about this cycle? So far, so good, just waiting for that LH surge

Any questions? Nope!

Rant/Rave? I know this was my rant last week but HOLY F*CKING TEETHING. DD was doing so good most of last week and then Saturday decided to get the bottom molar on the other side. 😭 I miss sleep.

Im going with “Melody of Freefall” because I have very strong opinions and I will say them but I am also incredibly introverted, and that color scale seems to go from strong to subdued, just like me. :-)
    TTC History

• Options
    krash_krash_ member
    @chindimples04 hopefully the teething subsides soon! Are you giving her Motrin? Especially before bed so you can get some sleep. 

Month/Cycle? 8/8

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 2

Any thoughts about this cycle? meh

Any questions? none

Rant/Rave? Daycare is on vacation this week. It happens to line up with MH being on furlough but I can already tell they are going to struggle and it's going to be a long week. I feel like he just needs to make a plan for each day so they have something to do. Even if it's just checking out a new park or going for a short hike. 

GTKY: That's a puzzle. I feel like those are the colors of my wardrobe and the description fits pretty well. I'm probably a bit of a puzzle. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chindimples04 good luck! Molars are the worst, but once they're in you should be in good shape! When ds1 got his molars around that age we had a whole week where he would only sleep if I was touching him. It was tough! But now at 6 he has more molars coming in and didn't even know until we saw them one day brushing his teeth.

@krash_ good luck with the two of them! Making a plan the night before and getting out of the house early always helped me at that age (home summers with my kids). I'd usually bring cold fruit for a snack too so that once my kids got antsy they'd sit to eat, and then get home around 11 to make lunch and then have them nap. Hope they do ok so that you can work! Also, I thought you were confused about the GTKY when you wow that's a puzzle and then realized that was a combo 😂

What number are you trying for? #3

Month/Cycle? 15/13

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 6, 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Hopeful but I am every cycle so idk

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave? Rave: I taught ds1 how to pour cereal and milk last week so he can now get that for him and DS2. I feel like I'm getting glimpses of how much "easier" life will be with two older kids and keep wondering if I'm nuts to want to go back to the baby stage. 

Rant: we were supposed to be in Disney this week and had awesome reservations. Both kids are at such fun ages where I think this would been an amazing trip, something they'd always remember. Pretty bummed about it but hopeful we'll go next year. 

Probably summer sunset- I'm usually pretty cheery and bright but can have my times where I'm down and blue. 
  • Options
    @krash_ we are alternating Tylenol and Motrin over night and throughout the day as needed. And like @_orchid_ I also thought you were confused my the GTKY picture until I looked back at the options. 🤣🤣🤣

@_orchid_ two years ago today, DH and I were in Disney world on our honeymoon. It was hit as hell and rained for a few hours every day. If you have the choice, I’d avoid July in the future. Rains every day and it’s just uncomfortably hot!
    TTC History

• Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    @chindimples04 hopefully the teeth break through. We only have 2 teeth over here still lol. In my experience, the older they are, the better they handle the teeth coming in but it's daunting knowing how many we still have to go. DD1 didn't get her first teeth until 8 months but had much more than 2 by the age DD2 is now.

@krash_ is YH furloughed one week a month? My brother was that way for a while (might still be, we don't chat super frequently). I literally have to print something out or tell DH exactly what to do for an activity if I want him to do more than expect DD1 to play independently or watch TV. She doesn't get much screen time anyways so we definitely use it when we have overlapping calls, but if I'm in meetings and he isn't, he doesn't have much up his sleeve to pull out for her. I find that even if he attempts the activity I outlined, they land somewhere productive regardless of whether the actual activity gets done. But he's never had a full day off while I worked.

@_orchid_ level up in parenting!!! I'm excited for when DD1 becomes more self-sufficient. The transition from 1 to 2 was pretty easy b/c all the baby things that seemed overwhelming were a piece of cake the second time around so I'm hoping 2 to 3 is the same when we get there and DD1 being older will be so nice.

What number are you trying for? #3

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? almost 3yo, 14mo

Any thoughts about this cycle? hopefully but still too early to be doing anything yet. Planning to be more proactive with the LH strips and Proov as well.

Any questions? Not really although I'm trying to figure out how much BFing is impacting my cycle. I was BFing less when TTC DD2 and am kind of wondering if that's the reason for the an-o cycle. Lots of looking back at last cycle and trying to figure out what happened and whether it was even an-o or not.

Rant/Rave? My children are very Monday-y today and it's not even 10am (ha or it wasn't when I started writing this...now it's just past 10:30).

GTKY: What color combination best fits your personality and why? Silent gold? Idk, I'm not good at this type of thing but Iike those colors.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @chindimples04 hoping her teeth break through soon!
    @krash_ DW hasn't had a whole day with DS by herself, but the few times it's been 2-4.5 hours, I'm pleasantly surprised by some of the things she comes up with. I try to offer ideas, but without telling her what to do. Hopefully this week goes well.
    @_orchid_ I believe Disney would be a blast with your kids. If anything, next year they will still be able to create great memories and are more likely to remember (my brothers memories start between 4-5).
    @kvh22 I wouldn't say I have much insight, but my cycle returned 6m pp. It finally started to regulate between 12 and 13 months when DS was maybe waking once a night. So I'm not sure when your cycle returned or how often you're feeding, but maybe your body it's still getting in the groove of things?

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 17 months on Friday 😲

Any thoughts about this cycle? I would love to be hopeful, but struggling. DW is trying to be supportive, which is super nice... I'm just trying to stay busy/distracted for the week. AF is due Sat.

Any questions? Not at the moment

Rant/Rave? I put my rant in the dailies... Having to do with my non-cautious niece. I know she's only eight, but her mom said something to me this weekend on how she could babysit, which she is too young. So sil would have to be there, so it would probably be be fine, but I'd be more comfortable with my older niece, 11, watching him. Of course they haven't bonded like the 8yo and DS has.

GTKY: What color combination best fits your personality and why? I was going to pick a heart to remember as purple is my favorite color, but then as I started to read everyone's choices, I'm going to go with caution is not coldness. It's pretty plain, with I would say for me. Also the title, I'm really hard to get to know. I keep to myself and people find me distant or cold until I get to know them better and open up.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    @Kenneylynn3 I just got my cycle back at 12.5 months postpartum (so a month and a half ago). Got the MMR at 12 months postpartum so couldn't start TTC until DD2 was 13 months (live vaccine) so this has really only been my first full cycle off of BCP and where I could measure between periods. It probably sounds obnoxious but we conceived that first cycle (right at 12 months postpartum) after DD1 so even though I BFed while TTC before, it was pretty different b/c we weren't in quarantine so I played around with my pumping and ended up dropping it completely with a big stash. I also O'ed on CD37 when we conceived. My cycle came back later this time so I've heard it's more normal for it to get back to what it was a bit faster the later it comes back (less hormone fluctuations) but we've night weaned and BF 5-6x/day. Sometimes at 5/6a, then it just goes every 3 hours 7a, 10a, 1p, 4p, 7p. I BFed until my milk dried up at 20 weeks last pregnancy.

• Options
    I was a unicorn last time time and concieved first cycle TTC with DS. Hopefully bf doesn't play a huge factor for you this time around. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Options

Month/Cycle? 18/1 AL

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 3.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Today is my first CD1 AL so I feel like my hormones are finally leveling out. Yay! It's also the same exact CD1 as my first loss a year ago, which ... maybe is a good sign? 

Any questions? n/a

Rant/Rave? On Friday, I decided to drive up to my parents house in the mountains for a visit since it's cooler and pretty easy to social distance. My MIL let me know that she was also vacationing in the mountains (2 hours away) and asked if I wanted to drop DS off with her before I head home and she would bring him home on Sunday. He's spent the night with her at her house but I feel like 3.5 is a bit young to be on a solo vacation with someone else. Does anyone else let their kids go on solo trips with grandparents and, if so, at what age? I feel like he needs to be old enough to call me if something goes wrong. Plus, maybe not during a pandemic?

GTKY: What color combination best fits your personality and why? Summer sunset - vibrant but mellow

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    @mamasloth hope you had a nice weekend! I don't know how old I think would be appropriate for a solo trip with grandparents. I feel like I would need the child to be able to communicate well and want to spend the night without us there.

• Options
    @mamasloth yeah that's a big nope from me. When my oldest was 3 he spent one night at my ILs- half a mile from home. He's 6 now and has had 3 other sleepovers. DS2 is 3.5 and never has slept away from us. Does he still wake up in the middle of the night? That's a long car ride home too with someone else...
  • Options
    @_orchid_ yes, I agree about the car ride. There are so many variables! 

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Options
    @mamasloth that’s a hard pass on the vacationing with grandparents at 3.5 during a pandemic. I agree with needing to be able to call. DD is 15 months and I haven’t even spent a night away from her yet. I’m just not ready.
    TTC History

• Options

Newbie here, lurker from 2017.  Hi everyone 😊

Month/Cycle? 1

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Timing was good, but I literally think I’m always prego, and I’m wrong every time, except the one time I wasn’t circa 2017.

Any questions? When did you feel “ready” to grow the family again?

Rant/Rave? I’m secretly hoping for twins b/c I know SO will not agree to a 3rd pregnancy...

GTKY: What color combination best fits your personality and why. Is this weird to say, but they all feel too vibrant and colorful.  Where is the one with black and white and neutrals?  Anyways I pick  Lavender Biscuit, I had similar colors for my wedding.
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member

@chindimples04 I hope those molars come through quickly. The lack of sleep is my least favorite thing about parenting 

@krash_ good luck to YH! I think your idea of making a simple plan for each day is great. Maybe you just need to make the plan for him haha. Going for a walk is MH’s favorite thing to do with DD. 

@_orchid_ I’m sorry about your Disney vacation!! What helped me when our date passed in April was to think about how we got to be excited about our trip still versus being sad that it was over!

@kvh22 I touched on this in the dailies but my vote is that BFing is impacting your cycle! I don’t know about an-O because you had a clear temp shift that lined up with fertile CM but I wonder if it could explain the wacky LP?

@Kenneylynn3 I’m not in TWW so I didn’t see your rant but does your SIL agree the 8 year old is too young?? It would stress me out thinking she might not adequately supervise. 

@M@mamasloth Um, no. That’s a no-go from me. I don’t know if I’m totally normal though haha. Is there another adult with your MIL? Because if not then I feel even more strongly about it because like you said what if something goes wrong.

@mi@MidwestBrunette I don’t know that I even feel ready now after trying for 1.5 years but I know I want more kids so we will work out the “ready” part later! 

Month/Cycle? Cycle 22 including 2 benched 

WTO/TWW? WTO/TWW cusp

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Pessimistic but hopeful 

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: DD’s daycare just started requiring masks last week. She only goes one day but I hate the idea of her wearing a mask all day. They even have to wear them outside since they can’t expect them to social distance. They aren’t forcing the kids to wear them but I know DD is really well behaved there so I’m afraid she’s wearing it even if she doesn’t really want to. She came out of daycare with her head down last week and it killed me. I called the next day to find out what happened but everyone just said she had a normal day. Ugh. I’m considering pulling her out but I have her home with me an extra day this week already so I’m going to give it another week and see. Do I torture her with a mask or torture her with sitting with me and doing nothing all day while I work? Haha. 

GTKY: I’m going to go with “reverb” - the brighter colors are my work personality and the warmer colors are my personal life/mom personality!

• Options
    @MidwestBrunette I have been wanting to grow the family since DS turned 6 months. DW said not until we but a house. Since we bought a house, we are now trying. Not sure if DW feels ready though. 

@bows22 so to summarize DS is super intolerant to dairy. Niece ate Doritos and must have dropped one and left her cheesy napkin on coffee table, where DS got his hands on both before anyone realized. So far he seems fine but I usually see a reaction after a day or two. I didn't bring up my concerns with sil, as I have only ever left him with dw for a max of 4.5 hours. So I'm not ready for anyone to watch him. I believe that sil sees it as fine as niece and DS get along great and she would be there to supervise if needed. However DS hasn't really warmed up to sil.... So yeah, moot point imo. 🤷 I have no idea who will watch him when it comes to having the next baby, and that gives me slight anxiety, but I figure I can start to worry about it more when I get pregnant.

• Options
    @mamasloth that’s a hard pass on the vacationing with grandparents at 3.5 during a pandemic. I agree with needing to be able to call. DD is 15 months and I haven’t even spent a night away from her yet. I’m just not ready.

@MidwestBrunette I’ve been ready since DD was about 3 months (but wasn’t going to act upon it). DH is still VERY nervous about adding a second (he worries about his mental health, but he’s seeking help right now). I really thought I was going to be one and done while pregnant with DD. I had complications, a hospitalization, and ended up having appointments twice a week starting at 30 weeks. But after seeing her and watching other sets of siblings, I was ready for more. 
    TTC History

• Options
    kvh22kvh22 member
    edited July 2020
    @mamasloth depends how comfortable you feel with your MIL. We live across the country from mine (and my mom) but i'd trust her with DD1 (almost 3yo). My concern would be if DD1 would be okay and not freak out. I know my MIL veryyyy well (and have a LOT of issues with her - but caring for a child is something I'm very confident she can do). Honestly, my biggest issue would be the drive since that's something I don't feel comfortable with my (75yo) MIL doing with my girls yet.

@MidwestBrunette after DD1, I felt ready at 9months postpartum and started TTC at 12 per my OB's recommendation. This time, I felt ready around 11months and started TTC at 13months. I do think through the fact that it'd be 9 months down the line and want my kids close in age. And my kids have been pretty easy in comparison.

@bows22 our daycare will require a mask for DD1 when she goes back. I'm fine with it but she likes hers (Minnie mouse). If she were coming home from daycare not happy, I'd pull her given this situation. While she's there for us to work, my bigger incentive is socialization. If she's not benefitting from it, I have the flexibility to keep her home (which I have been doing for a while but I have a lot more meetings now and it's going to be hard come August). DD2 can't go back yet so she gets some socialization here. And they're only opening half days M-TH.

• Options
    @krash_ It's hard when you are working from home.  My son (19 months) has been out of daycare for two weeks and MH (who is a teacher) is supposed to be taking care of him while I work from home, part-time.  I end up doing a lot during the day anyway.  I am typically the one who plans and goes out to do something with him (options are obviously limited right now, so mostly bike rides and parks) and MH just hangs out with him in the basement.   A lot of it is MH on his computer kinda paying attention and kinda not, but when they do interact it is adorable and MH is way more creative and fun to play with than me. 

@_orchid_ That sucks about your trip.  It's hard to give up something you've been looking forward to.  We have a big extended family vacation every year where we rent out a beach house and it was supposed to be this week, so I'm bummed we are missing that too. 

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WTO/TWW? WTO, CD 10

Ages of other child(ren)? 19 months

Any thoughts about this cycle?  I'm just wondering if/when I'll ovulate.  I haven't nursed since my son was 9 months but I've been on bc, and my cycle has been out of whack in the past.  I was diagnosed with PCOS and put on bcp when I was 18, which I took for basically 12 years straight.

Any questions?  I'm just trying to get into the swing of this board and how to use it.  I was active on my last BMB and enjoyed that interaction/support so I thought I'd try this too.

Rant/Rave? MY SIL is an ob/gyn and she is 8 months pregnant.  She examined an gave an ultrasound to a patient today who later tested asymptomatic positive for Covid.  They were both wearing masks but not n95s.  I'm worried for her and also sad because we were supposed to be meeting for a camping trip on Wednesday with my brother's family and my parents.  I don't know what will happen with the trip but I think either they will stay home or my parents will.  I've been looking forward to this for months so I'm really sad.  

GTKY: What color combination best fits your personality and why?  I like the cosmic heartbeat colors best because I like bright colors, but I kinda think I'm not that fun/vibrant. Maybe caution is not coldness?  idk

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@chindimples04 I hope the teething passes soon!

@krash_ good luck getting DH and your little one out of the house. So hard in the summer. I agree with the other advice, get out early before it gets too hot.

@_orchid_ I'm impressed DS is taking that step for himself and his brother. In my house that would equal a big mess! But they grow up so fast. I hope you can get your Disney trip rescheduled.

@kvh22 A case of the Monday's is even worse in kids! I hope the day got better. 

@Kenneylynn3 I agree, 8 seems young to baby sit. I think I was about 10 when my mom started letting me watch my 7 yo brother during one afternoon a week. That said, my dad worked a 1 minute car trip down the road. DS has a peanut allergy. It is hard when people don't see it as serious. 

@mamasloth I would say 3.5 is a little young to be along in a strange house with just one relative. DS has had overnights with his grandparents that young, but they were at our house with him while DH and I were at a wedding both times. 

@MidwestBrunette Welcome! We had to plan around day care costs since DH and I both work full-time. I think I was ready before DH, but I certainly have hard days where I question it. I think as long as you and your SO are both on board, it is the right time for you. 

@bows22 That's too bad about the masks. At our Day Care only teachers wear masks right now, but I would have to send DS if that changed as I work and we are back in the office some days now. I think DS would missing seeing the other kids and the socialization, but if he wasn't getting anything out of it, I would certainly question keeping him in. 

@kadeephd I'm sorry to hear SIL was exposed. Hopefully, she does not get it! I'm also sorry to hear your camping trip got mess up. 2020 seems to be the year for changes in plans. 

What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 3/3

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 5 yo

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not feeling great about it, I had some spotting/light bleeding this morning. I have never had ovulation bleed, so I am worried something is up this cycle and it will be a no go. 

Any questions? Anyone ever had mid-cycle bleeding and still conceived?

Rant/Rave? I'm so annoy with my body. It has been 100% normal cycles until we started TTC. Now it is acting wacky. Maybe #2 just isn't in the cards for us. I am hoping for a temperature spike tomorrow, so I know I at least O'd this cycle. DS has a surgical procedure next Monday, so I'm sure that has added some stress as well. Nothing major, but he will receive anesthesia and be under for a few hours. 

GTKY: What color combination best fits your personality and why? Cosmic Heartbeat because I have some strong personality traits, but I think they go together. Plus I like the colors. 
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    @bows22 I like that idea! It is fun to look forward to it. I also keep thinking that it will be magical for the kids no matter what age, and next year they'll be able to go on more rides. Also the castle is being repainted right now and I like the new look so better for pictures. 

We're rescheduled for next July. Of course, I keep thinking about future due dates and if there's a new LO in the picture then we might reschedule for Oct/Nov so it's less crowded. The heat of summer doesn't bother me- I spent summers in southern Florida at my dad's growing up and actually prefer the reliability of weather then to the winter- I've been there in January when the high is 55 and other times when it's in the 90s. At least you know July is going to be hot and can plan for it!

@kadeephd welcome!! :)

@MidwestBrunette I was ready for #3 when #2 was about 8 hours old. Kidding/not kidding. I thought I'd be done with 2 but left the door open for 3. It took a bit longer to get DH on board especially bc daycare is $$ in my area, but here we are 15 months after starting and now we're staying to think #3 might not be in the picture for us. 

@bows22 this is one of my biggest concerns about young kids back at school - masks and trying to keep them apart as much as possible. I'm a teacher so I'll be going with whatever my district does in Sept but MH can work from home. We're trying to decide what to do with DS2 (3 yo) bc I'm not sure I want it hammered in his head at this age that he can't go over and play with his friend or hug other kids/teachers if he sees them. It's really tough and sad.
  • Options
    @chindimples04 Hopefully the teething is getting better! I'm sorry it's kicking in so much right now.
    @krash_ Hopefully YH doesn't do too bad this week keeping LO entertained.
    @_orchid_ I've had similar thoughts as my kiddos become more self-sufficient if I'm crazy for wanting to go back BUT the older kiddos being more self-sufficient also means more help when the new LO arrives.
    @kvh22 Hopefully you can figure out what's going on with your cycles and whether BFing is impacting them at all.1
    @Kenneylynn3 I really don't think I'd let a kiddo who wasn't totally aware of and cautious of food allergies babysit my children alone. My youngest has kidney disease and is on a renal diet. If someone watches him I ALWAYS send a list of safe and unsafe foods. If they're not willing and able to abide by that list it could mean hospitalization and a decline in kidney function. People who don't understand the gravity of things like that are not mature enough to watch the kiddos alone (regardless of their age).
    @mamasloth Sending you lots of love as you start a new cycle AL. I let my oldest go on solo trips with grandparents at around 3-4 years old but he had also had several solo overnights abd weekends at their house without issue HOWEVER I definitely agree with you about the pandemic thing. Both of my kiddos spend whole weekends with their grandparents a few times a year so MH and I can go on adult only camping trips a few hours away from home and they've done that since they were about 6 months old.
    @MidwestBrunette I personally felt ready to grow my family again when things stabilized (school was going well, great coparenting relationship with my ex, ODS and MH were doing well together, etc.). It may sound crazy but I kind of agree with you with the twins thing. When I get my next THB it will be my last pregnancy no matter what. Pregnancy is HELL for my body.
    @bows22 Does YD have the vocabulary yet to tell you what's going on and how she's feeling? Maybe let her voice her opinion on it?
    @kadeephd How are you tracking your cycles? (I'm only semi-lurking the dailies while I wait for my next cycle to start up) Are you working with an ObGyn to regulate your cycles because you have a history of irregularity or are they just going to see what happens your first few cycles TTC?
    @DoubleUp8 I definitely wouldn't say that wonky cycles means that #2 isn't in the cards for you, especially only being 3 cycles in. I know how frustrating the irregularity can be. Hopefully YDS's procedure goes well. I know how scary surgery can be as a parent. Hang in there. Feel free to message me if you need to vent about it.

What number are you trying for? 3
    Month/Cycle? 6/ waiting for cycle 6 (unbenched)
    WTO/TWW? WFAF (still)
    Ages of other child(ren)? 6 and 2
    Any thoughts about this cycle? On day 58, 6 days after my last dose of Provera, just waiting for AF to show so I can move on
    Any questions? Nope
    Rant/Rave? I'm really struggling with this grad semester. The term is over on 8/8 and I'm SO excited for that day to come but I'm also having a hard time keeping up with my assignments until then. I have a MASSIVE assignment due for both classes this week so I'm probably just going to be sitting here researching all week. I also just found out that a good friend of mine from my last BMB is pregnant again after trying for one cycle. Trying REALLY hard to not be bitter.
    GTKY: None of them? Not enough black or general darkness lmao. If I HAD to pick one it would be snake's eye view simply for the fact that it doesn't have any pinks or pastels and green reminds me of nature/the forest which I miss SO much.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @ashaislurking I can't believe you are still waiting on AF. I know they said it could take up to 2 weeks ...correct? What is the next step if it doesn't?

• Options
    @Kenneylynn3 If after 2 weeks AF still hasn't shown I'll call my ObGyn again and we'll go from there. HOPEFULLY she shows before then.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @ashaislurking sorry AF hasn't come yet. Yes, the surgery is stressful, probably more stressful than I am letting on even to myself. I'm the one going to the hospital with him, only one parent can come due to COVID. I'm better at keeping on a brave face than DH. It's been on my mind all week. I had hoped it would keep my mind off of the TWW but that doesn't seem like it will be happening. Definitely didn't need a confusing cycle when I'm trying to focus on DS.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    I admire those who jumped back in with a young one! I wasn’t feeling the “baby fever” until #1 was weaned (our breastfeeding journey was 28 months long 🤦🏻‍♀️, LO had a very difficult time weaning, she still asks to hold my nipple, I think she misses that connection).  Happy to be TTC, agree with the DC costs, with two in care, it begins to make working only to pay for DC not worth the effort. 
  • Options
    @ashaislurking Right now we're just going to try for a while and see how it goes.  If my cycles are wonky and I don't get pregnant in a few months I'll make an appointment.  I was referred to see an ob/gyn at an ER visit two weeks ago for what turned out to be an ovarian cyst (I thought it might be appendicitis) and I haven't had my check up this year yet so it would make sense to go soon anyway probably.  Unrelated - what are you in school for?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kadeephd I'm in school for clinical mental health counseling. A couple weeks away from being done with my first year of my master's program. I thought about going the PhD/PsyD route and decided against it. Hopefully your cycles do regulate a bit and aren't too wonky. Might not hurt to have a preconception appointment to talk to ask ObGyn about how abnormal is too abnormal and when you should come in for further testing. I also totally get just waiting it out and trying for a few cycles first to get to know your body. I hope your time here is short! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking Mental health counseling is so essential, especially right now!  I think I'll go in for an appointment if I can't figure out if I've ovulated after 2 cycles.

Pregnancy Ticker