Milk supply tips — The Bump
Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Milk supply tips

Hi all! I have went back to work and would love some tips and tricks to increase my milk production. I am pumping 2-3 times at work, but would like to build my reserve again! I am getting a bit worried there is no extra in the freezer for baby anymore. :( What works for you? Cookies? Power pumping? A mantra? Help!!

Re: Milk supply tips

• meggymemeggyme member
    edited December 2019
    Check out the legendairy instagram. They often hawk their supplements, but there is also a lot of good information there. If you can, talk to a lactation consultant. La Leche Leagues are also a great source of information and support. The general rule is more milk removals will increase your supply. Maybe add a night time pump or pump after nursing at home.
    ME: 33  DH: 33 DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Is fenugreek effective? And these lactation cookies are these effective?
  • Is fenugreek effective? And these lactation cookies are these effective?
    It depends who you ask. Nothing is 100% effective for every woman. These are things you can try, and they may or may not work for you. My water intake was the only thing that noticeably affected my supply through about six months.