1st Trimester

7 weeks no symptoms

Hey y'all! I'm currently 7W1D and I've literally experienced no symptoms. Some days I don't even feel pregnant. I had blood work a week ago every two days that showed my levels were rising (which is great), but I'm so scared something is wrong. I've had three previous miscarriages and months of fertility treatments. So I'm praying for a miracle. Anyone else experience this and had a healthy pregnancy?

Re: 7 weeks no symptoms

• Hey y'all! I'm currently 7W1D and I've literally experienced no symptoms. Some days I don't even feel pregnant. I had blood work a week ago every two days that showed my levels were rising (which is great), but I'm so scared something is wrong. I've had three previous miscarriages and months of fertility treatments. So I'm praying for a miracle. Anyone else experience this and had a healthy pregnancy?
    You have a missed period? That is a symptom.  If you read through the boards, you will see that this is commonly asked and the general consensus is that symptoms or lack of symptoms have no bearing on the outcome of a pregnancy.  Sorry for your previous losses.  
  • I'm in your boat with losses and fertility issues. Until today I really haven't had much aside from "super nose" and some teariness. Today - nausea no matter if I've eaten or not and nasal congestion that feels like a cold coming on. I'm 5 wks 6 days.