November 2020 Moms
Options

Week 3 (11/15 – 11/21) – Check In Week 6/29/2020

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat?

Re: Week 3 (11/15 – 11/21) – Check In Week 6/29/2020

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): November 16th

Week of pregnancy: 20

Baby is the size of: a banana

Upcoming Appointments: AS was today and everything looked fantastic! I was so worried leading up to it. PGAL brain really messes with me. I'm so thankful that baby looks healthy.

Rant/Rave: this has been such an amazing few days between getting an offer accepted on a house and then finding out baby is healthy. I feel so incredibly lucky for everything going on in my life despite 2020 being a sh*t show 😆

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Oh man. I love me some brownies. But I also love me some cookies. I try and stay away from treats (but fail every day lol). I like to snack on chocolate chips!
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/18

Week of pregnancy: 20!!! 

Baby is the size of: Banana

Upcoming Appointments: end of July

Rant/Rave: Found out yesterday at our AS that we are having a baby girl! This will be #2 for us❤

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Cookies & cream chocolate bar and Charleston chews have been my weak spot this pregnancy. 😋
    But my favorite dessert involves chocolate pudding, whip cream, cream cheese, and Graham cracker crumbs. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/17

Week of pregnancy: 20

Baby is the size of: banana 

Upcoming Appointments: MFM 7/15

Rant/Rave: I thought I was supposed to have more energy this trimester! I think it slipped me, because I really need a nap daily.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Ice cream! The GD is really not fair! 

@BabyL52716 Congratulations on the girl! So exciting!

@dumbledoredies So happy that your offer got accepted! 
  • Options
    @BabyL52716 congrats on baby girl!
  • Options
    -I forgot to add my rant. I was informed at my appointment that I will need to retake the 3hr glucose test at 28 weeks. 😑 I was told if you fail the 1hr you automatically skip right to the 3hr. I already had a 3hr test done at 16 weeks. I didn't see my usual midwife because she was out on vacation so I'm hoping she has something better so say. I was been fuming over this. 
  • Options
    @BabyL52716 Jumping over from week 4. I was told I would need to do the 3 hr test at 16 weeks because I had GD during my last pregnancy. I called to check when I should go and the OB coordinator at my office said I actually didn't need to do it because my A1C taken at 10 weeks was normal...all that to say there's hope! The midwife might be wrong! 🤞
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/15

Week of pregnancy:  20!

Baby is the size of: Cantelope

Upcoming Appointments: A/S TOMORROW <3 I'm so excited it's the first appointment SO gets to come to!

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Pecan Pie is like my old faithful, but I love baking so all the things really lol. I made a super good Chantilly cake the other day!
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    @acdc1109 I have already had a 1hr and 3hr test done. 1hr was done at 12 weeks and 3hr was pushed to my almost 16 week. 
    Im not sure if the lady I saw the other day was a dream or another midwife. Either way it wasn't the one I have been seeing. 
    Just hoping for the best. 
    I don't know why I had early screening to begin with. Didn't have any issues or GD with my first 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    @dumbledoredies congrats on the house!! And good AS. ❤️
    @babyl52716 congrats on baby girl #2! Boo for a second glucose test!!! I hate those things and want to vomit just thinking about that crap they make you drink. 
    @vetgirl2011 so sorry about the GD! 😭 I feel you on the lack of energy. I could use all the naps! 

Estimated due date (EDD): 11/19/20

Week of pregnancy: 19w6d

Baby is the size of: a mango 

Upcoming Appointments: 20w AS

Rant/Rave: Excited for a long weekend this weekend! Heading to the inlaws to see them and sisters in law - one who just moved back home due to fiance being deployed. We haven’t seen her in a while so DD is going to be stoked! 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Oh man..... I have a terrible sweet tooth. Mexican candies for sure..... also a really good key lime tart that is actually more sour than sweet..... and ice cream in general. I don’t know what to say, I love sweets LOL. 
  • Options
    @Ecat504 my AS is tomorrow too! Hope you get lots of good pictures and all is healthy! 
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/18.

Week of pregnancy: 20.

Baby is the size of: A Banana.

Upcoming Appointments: 7/10 monthly appt with OB.

Rant/Rave: I am tired all the time and just want to take naps every two hours. I cannot wait til November!

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? I am not a sweets person but pregnancy has made me LOVE chocolate chip cookies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/19 ~ 20

Week of pregnancy:  20

Baby is the size of: Banananananana

Upcoming Appointments: Just had our 20 week scan/checkup on Tuesday, next one is 07/31.

Rant/Rave: We're having another boy! I was pretty sure it was a boy. Also I hate summer heat and miss beer.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Ahahaha what isn't though? I have a major sweet tooth. Probably like a really cool cake, whipped cream cheese frosting.
  • Options
    Adding a rant. It's a million degrees this weekend and all I wanted to do was hang outside! 
  • Options
    I assume this next week’s post will come out as soon as I reply to this, but oh well!

Estimated due date (EDD): 11/20

Week of pregnancy: 20 - halfway there!

Baby is the size of: banana

Upcoming Appointments: had my A/S on Monday - all looked good!

Rant/Rave: rave - we have started to move into the new house, and just put our old house on the market Thursday afternoon! Related rant - it’s getting annoying switching between new house during the day during showings and then back to the old house at night since our furniture is staying there for staging. After several showings on Friday, they died down to only one per day since, which has been discouraging. All we need is one good offer, so hoping to stay optimistic

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat? Oh I love cookies, brownies. I like baking cakes and cupcakes but it’s hard to beat a good chocolate chip cookie