November 2020 Moms

Week 4+ (11/22 - 11/30) - Check In Week of 6/29/2020

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert/sweet treat?

Re: Week 4+ (11/22 - 11/30) - Check In Week of 6/29/2020

• Loading the player...
  • @asparagusseason oh man, a churro sounds amazing. Wish I was so close to a churro shop!
  • @drsddc OMG! We are exactly the same! We were team green for DS1 and DS2, but we have decided to find out. Mostly because it's probably our last baby and I want to purge! DS1 was born in May and DS2 is October so I have a full baby wardrobe for every age and season that I don't really need!
  • drsddcdrsddc member
    @acdc1109 We are the same! DS1 was October and DS2 was end of April so we also have a ridiculous amount of boy clothes for all seasons! This is also our last so trying to talk my husband into finding out- 1 week left! 
  • @drsddc Haha! My husband is the one who first suggested we should find out so we can experience both! DS1 is 4 and we also think it will help him connect with the baby if he knows if it's a brother or sister and the baby's name.
  • @acdc1109 and @drsddc this time it seems so much harder to not find out! I keep reminding myself about the excitement in the delivery room when we finally saw.