February 2021 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday 30 June

We did this on my last couple BMBs and it was kind of fun so I thought we could try it. Just list off ten things going on in your life right now or that you are thankful for. 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 30 June

• Options
    1. I’m thankful that I’m still pregnant. 
    2. For some reason apple juice and watermelon both settle my stomach right now. 
    3. We started homeschool this week and so far it’s going pretty well. 
    4. I’m thankful MH came home briefly in between job commitments to bring me Chick-fil-A breakfast. 
    5. I then turned around and splurged on Chinese for lunch because the idea of making food to feed the little humans makes my stomach turn. 
    6. There was a effing dead mouse/rat/rodent on my living room floor today and I had to actually deal with it or the two year old would have touched it. 
    7. Despite homeschool time and play doh, the boys have watched way too much tv today and I can’t bring myself to care enough to get off the couch.
    8. I need to meal plan so I’m not stuck in this stage of drive thru and take out. 
    9. I bought my first baby thing this week to try to make this seem more real and like a take home baby. 
    10. I’m thankful for sunny days. 
  • Options
    1. Tonight is the last night of shooting Monistat up my vag and this calls for a celebration!

2. I’ve been a sack of potatoes and my kids are definitely watching too much tv. 

3. We have visitors coming this weekend for the first time since February and I’m both excited and nervous because of Covid. 

4. I’m doing a 6 week stepbet challenge and I am struggling to complete it. Can’t lose that 40 dollars!! 

5. I‘ve been surviving off tea because water lost its appeal yesterday. I need to find some good options for variety.

6. We bought a piece of furniture and my husband broke it while trying to put it together. 🙈

7. I’m so thankful for my husband and the fact that he’s home 4 days a week now instead of only 2. 

8. I’m excited and nervous for my first appointment on Monday. 

9. I’m thankful for carbs. 

10. I’m thankful for for my pregnancy. I just wish the anxiety could go away. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cmoon3cmoon3 member
    1. Thankful to be pregnant.
    2. Thankful for the relationship I have at my OB's office. This is my 3rd pregnancy with them, and everyone has been genuinely sincere in their well wishes.
    3. Thankful for diclegis. It's already working and I'm pleasantly surprised how much better I feel already.
    4. So, so glad to see that HB yesterday. It really calmed me. I told DH we have the cutest little blob I've ever seen.
    5. Glad to be working from home. I can wear soft pants and lie down when I need to.
    6. Glad it's summer. I'm getting an hour and half extra sleep right now. Not looking forward to August when/if school starts again.
    7. Glad for this board and a chance to talk, and offer support.
    8. So happy my kids are entertaining each other for once, instead of aggravating each other.
    9. Even though he drives me crazy, I'm so thankful for DH.
    10. Looking forward to watching my boys develop a new relationship with this LO.