November 2020 Moms
Options

*TW* Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support

12346»

Re: *TW* Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support

• Options
    I am so, so sorry. You and your family are in my prayers. 
  • Options
    @mimser I am so sorry! ❤️❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mimser my heart is broken for you. I am so so sorry. Hugs xo
  • Options
    @mimser I am so so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mimser I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I’m at a loss for words. I‘m praying for your comfort during this time. 
  • Options
    @mimser I am so sorry for your loss, keeping you and your family in my thoughts 💛
  • Options
    @mimser Pardon the language, but oh fuck, this is so awful. I can't imagine what you and your fiance are going through right now. My heart is breaking for you, and I'll be thinking of you during this hard time. I am so, so, so sorry. 💙
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @mimser do what you need to do. I wish you could still be part of this. I really hope to hear some happy news for you soon ❤️  
  • Options
    @mimser
    I am so sorry for your loss! I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I wish your family the best during your time of healing. 
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss, I’ll send a prayer up for you and your family. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @mimser I am so sorry. sending so much love and healing thoughts to you and your family  <3
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    @mimser omg I literally do not even know what to say.  I am SO SO sorry love.  I am sending all of the healing vibes that I possibly can to you and your fiance. <3<3<3 
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    @mimser I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of y'all and sending long distance hugs ❤️
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    I've been a bit MIA lately. Last Friday I had the AS at 18 weeks and found out one of the twins died. The other baby is a boy and seems to be okay. There is some concern for a narrow aorta but it could have been the angle. I go back 2 weeks from now for another ultrasound. 

Yesterday, I started having low intensity contractions and some watery discharge. Nothing progressed overnight and I went in today to see my midwife. Fortunately, she found a heartbeat right away for baby boy. The fluid tested negative for amniotic fluid and my cervix is closed (she checked because I had trace amounts of blood in my urine).  So just drinking lots of fluids and resting as much as possible.

Low intensity contractions are continuing with about 4-6 per an hour. I had contractions every 3-5 mins 24/7 for the last 3.5 weeks with DS. Those I felt more and was just sore after a few days. But I seriously hope these light contractions stop and don't continue the rest of pregnancy or get worse.
  • Options
    @kelk5 I’m so very sorry for your loss. So glad your midwife found a heartbeat for baby boy. Praying for you! Hugs! xo
  • Options
    @kelk5 I’m so sorry for your loss!! 
  • Options
    @kelk5 I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Praying that the rest of your pregnancy can go smoothly for baby boy. Hugs.
  • Options
    Oh god this week is simply the worst. Earlier this week a mom from my Nov 18 BMB lost her son who was my DDs age. 
    @mimser my heart is so broken for you. I am so sorry. I wish there was a way to make it better. Please take care of yourself ❤
    @kelk5 that is so scary. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am so sorry for the loss of one of your twins :( I'm praying baby boy holds tight and strong. Praying the contractions ans discharge end quickly. Keep us posted and rest rest rest.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @kelk5 I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your little boy! 🙏❤
  • Options
    @kelk5 I am so sorry you’re going through all that. ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    @kelk5 I’m so sorry. I hope everything stays healthy for the next several months. 
    This has been a crappy week for Nov20 😔. 
  • Options
    @mimser I am so very sorry to hear about hour loss. Sending you and your fiancé all my thoughts and prayers and wishes for healthy grieving and recovery both physically and mentally. Sending creepy internet stranger hugs. 
    @kelk5 I am so sorry to hear about the loss of one of your sweet babes. Sending thoughts and prayers for you guys as well. Hoping your baby boy continues to stay healthy until he is term. 

• Options
    @kelk5 I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. That's so heartbreaking 💙 I am thinking of you, and hoping that you're able to keep baby boy in there to term!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    mia80mia80 member
    @kelk5 So sorry for your loss 💔  Hoping your little boy keeps growing stronger 💕
  • Options
    @kelk5 So so sorry about your loss. Rest up and be gentle to yourself. Wishing your baby boy good health and hoping that he gets to meet you!
  • Options
    @kelk5 I am so sorry for your loss. I am hoping your little boy hangs in there and gets stronger everyday  <3

• Options
    @kelk5 I'm so, so sorry about your loss and I'll be keeping you, baby boy, and your family in my prayers.  Man, what a tough week over here. 
  • Options
    @kelk5 I am so so very sorry 💜 I will be praying for you and for your sweet boy!
  • Options
    @kelk5 I am so sorry to hear your loss. Keep growing little boy. 

@mimser my heart is aching for both of you. 
  • Options
    @kelk5 I am so so sorry for your loss love. And I pray that everything checks out with the contractions. Hugs mama ❤️
  • Options
    @kelk5 so sorry momma!!! I have been MIA too 2020 just sucks!! Prayers baby boy stays strong hugs
  • Options
    @mimser I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Sending so much love and strength your way ❤

@kelk5 I'm so, so sorry you've lost one of the twins. Praying that your baby boy holds on, your contractions subside, and you go on to have a healthy pregnancy ❤
  • Options
    Does anyone else have super light spotting? I am 19 weeks and I get very very light spotting (usually only when I wipe. This usually happens when I exercise/long walk. Other than that everything seems fine. I have my 20 week appointment next Friday. Is this something I should worry about?
  • Options
    @babyduenov2020 is your A/S at your 20 week appointment?  It is very possible that you have an anterior placenta and/or slight placenta previa.  I had it with DD1 and I would experience on and off spotting from about 18-26 weeks.  Around 26 weeks my uterus pushed the placenta out of the way and the spotting stopped.  If you are feeling consistent movement, I wouldn't be worried, but it is always worth it to give your Doctor a heads up.  They usually like to know things like that are occurring later in the pregnancy and may recommend pelvic rest aka no exercise, sex, etc.  Hang in there mama!
  • Options
    @jaclyn0405 my doctor did mention at my last appointment that I have an anterior placenta. May be that is what it is. And yes, I do have my A/S at 20 weeks. I will definitely check with my doctor next week. Thank you so much! Definitely makes me feel less anxious.
  • Options
    @babyduenov2020 yes I would TOTALLY suspect that that is what it is! I am glad that I eased the anxiety just a bit :)