1st Trimester

How many have no symptoms?

I'm finally pregnant again but after 3 prior miscarriages, I'm worried that not having any symptoms yet at almost 6 weeks is a bad sign. Any other moms having no symptoms in early pregnancy? 

Answers

• Symptoms and lack of symptoms have no bearing on the outcome of pregnancy.  You do have a symptom, by the way- a missed period.

My only symptoms was missed periods and my 1st migraine (didn't happen until 2nd tri, though). 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    Other than a missed period, I had no symptoms this entire pregnancy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • This post is it recent or old not sure
  • How are you doing, @tiffanyg88? Did you ever have any symptoms? 
  • @lpanduro it's from June 18th

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• I've had three miscarriages and months of fertility treatments. I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant and absolutely no symptoms besides seeing my breasts grow slightly. I've heard it's completely normal to have zero symptoms. Sending positive vibes your way ❤️
  • I feel this, as every day I don’t feel symptoms I think somethings wrong. I’ve hardly had any morning sickness and only have discharge as a noticeable symptom. I try not to overthink or get too anxious because I have heard it’s normal and should be happy that I’m not struggling horribly with morning sickness.
  • I’m almost 5 weeks, but I was having pretty intense breast tenderness before I found out I was pregnant last week, and then I started having pretty bad nausea already, but today both symptoms seem to have disappeared. Kinda concerned. 😭 not sure if it’s normal for symptoms to come and go like that?
  • @annanbby totally normal.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @annanbby yah normal. Try to enjoy the days when you’re feeling good and not worry. I know easier said than done!