Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 6.27-6.28

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 6.27-6.28

• krash_krash_ member
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: BFN this morning. 

R/R: see above. Hitting me kind of hard this cycle. 

GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? Alcoholic: a nice cold beer. Non alcoholic: sweet tea!

CS/Q: got up before temping this morning 🤦🏼‍♀️

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• bows22bows22 member
    oh @krash_ I’m so sorry for the BFN. Sending ❤️ your way. Just know that you are doing everything you can.

Month/Cycle: 19/21 including 2 benched 

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -3,-1,O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Probably will start on 10 dpo 

R/R: I started feeling a migraine coming on yesterday but I was able to head it off, thank goodness. But I struggled getting started with the day and this thread was bumping so I never made it in. I hope the increased activity keeps up! I’m so glad it’s the weekend. Looking forward to a relaxing day, taking the dog to the park, and getting tacos for dinner! Tomorrow we are celebrating my SIL’s birthday with a pizza party and cake! Love these slower-paced weekends!

CS/Q:

GTKY: Corona light, hands down. We don’t drink much beer anymore but this is our main exception. It tastes so much better when you are sitting outside! 

• Loading the player...
  • @krash_ So sorry for the BFN :(

@bows22 Glad you headed off the migraine. Your weekend sounds awesome!

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 17/1

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, O

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: Nope

R/R: Working all day today and now it seems like probably a lot of tomorrow also, but just super looking forward to taking some days off next week/weekend! MH went to go get us some breakfast while I work and we are going to order in something yummy tonight too. We watched the Michael Jordan docuseries "The Last Dance" and H is calling this cycle that and now wants to knock out +1 today too  :D

GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? Frose!

CS/Q: My temp wasn't as high as my usual post-O temps, but I also had unusually low pre-O temps this month so shrug.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @krash_ I'm sorry about your BFN. Sending lots of 💓.

@bows22 glad you were able to head off the migraine! Enjoy your tacos and pizza party!

@legallykate good luck with "The Last Dance" 😆

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  16/3

Timing: -5, -2, +1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: 7/8 if there are no signs of AF

R/R: we are up at our lake house, and even though it is cloudy it is so nice to just get away for a little while. Really looking forward to sunny afternoons by the lake, boat rides and some cold summer beverages.

GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage?  Cold beer if we're on the dock or a nice cold white wine.

CS/Q: see spoiler, maybe tmi? 
    Had lots of really stringy CM today. Do you think that is a sign I O'd late? I know it's impossible to tell without temping but it's not normal CM for me. Tell me if that is not an appropriate wearing with the new bump guidelines. I haven't been on since the new restructuring and rules.
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @DoubleUp8 I think your spoiler is totally fine, and it does sound like maybe you O'd late if that isn't the norm for you post-O, what were you basing the CD16 O on?
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate I was just basing it on typical averages based on my average cycle length, since I'm not temping. I have an app when I have been tracking my cycles since I went off the pill last fall so I know when to expect AF. I started my prenatal vitamins this cycle, so maybe that's why things are a little different. 
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @bows22 yes it was going crazy in TWW yesterday so I had the same problem after a busy morning. That's tough with the migraines. My brother gets them. Kudos on heading it off.

@krash_ I'm so sorry about the BFN!

@legallykate good luck with your work. I'm glad YH is so supportive and making it fun and that you get some time off!

@DoubleUp8 so jealous of your lake time! I think lots of ppl were headed to lakes this weekend or next on here. We usually fly to our families for the week of fourth of July and go to the lake (where I grew up going) but we're not flying with covid. I'm super bummed to miss it.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -1, +1 so not the best. I've shown my chart to my OB before and she moved my I date up a day from FF which would give me -5, -3, O, +1 which I like better 😂

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: will try to wait until AF since it's the first cycle trying but idk how successful I'll be. Hoping to at least wait until 12DPO so next Sunday.

R/R: so excited for the weekend. How are we living more for the weekend now than when we could go wherever we wanted? Maybe it's not having any vacation planned? Hoping to spend lots of time outside

GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? Session IPA, hefeweizen, or sparkling wine.

CS/Q: how common is it for crosshairs to move? This is the first time I've gotten a solid line instead of dotted but my spike wasn't as big as it's been in the past. I also had 4 days of spotting around O if this is actually it. Maybe it's that we're keeping the apartment cooler or have a lighter blanket. I was expecting a later O the first cycle off BCP which has been my experience in the past.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @kvh22 I'm sorry you won't get your time away at the lake. We feel very lucky we are driving distance to my parents' place! From my past experience going of the BCP in 2014 and 2019 my cycle didn't changed much at first, but I'm sure everyone is different. Fingers crossed your OB was right!
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @krash_ so sorry about your BFN ♥️ some cycles hit harder than others. Thinking of you. 

@bows22 good for you that you were able to find off your migraine! I get them sometimes but always upon waking up and then the day is just a battle. Tacos and a pizza party sound like an awesome weekend!

@legallykate 😂 love that YH is so optimistic!! And that he got breakfast for you this morning, sounds like you have a keeper! Yay for +1! 

@DoubleUp8 have fun at the lake even if it's overcast! Hoping for lots of sunny days this summer!

@kvh22 sorry you are missing that time at your family's lake house this summer. We are missing some annual time with my family as well and it stinks. Is there a lake nearby that you can go to for a day trip? It won't be the same but maybe still relaxing. Also, for FF I get solid lines when I confirm O with opks and temp, and the dotted line when I just do temp. Did you use opks this cycle? 

• Month/Cycle: 14/12

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -3, -2. I always forget about +1 so gotta try that next cycle.

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: idk. Might wait for AF. LP has been on the short end the last two cycles so only a little more to wait.

R/R: had a great day yesterday with coworkers at the lake. It's an overcast day today with big thunder storms in the forecast so I'm just enjoying the peace today. I did a bunch of housework first thing this morning so now I can spend a bit of time relaxing and reading this afternoon. I just finished "the hypnotist's love story" by Liane Moriarty and liked it if anyone is looking for a suggestion! Definitely better than "9 perfect strangers"

GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? 
    Anything cold 😆 not a huge alcohol drinker but make pitchers of sun tea using a green mint (decaf) tea a few times a week. 

CS/Q: looks fine but I'm not very hopeful this cycle. 

• @krash_ I'm so sorry about the BFN this morning! Hang in there. Sending lots of love!
    @bows22 The TWW thread was definitely bumping yesterday! Lots of new members around too which is exciting! I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend. Going to the park and having tacos sounds like a great way to spend the day!
    @legallykate YAY for O! Glad to see you popping over here. I have my fingers crossed hard for you. Your timing is amazing!
    @DoubleUp8 I really miss living near the lake. While I didn't live on the lake it was a very short walk or bike ride away depending on the part of the lake I wanted to get to. I hope you have a blast this weekend! As far as your CM changes, it does sound like maybe O is coming a bit later. Definitely possible that your prenatal vitamins are throwing off your balance a bit and changing your cycle.
    @kvh22 I hope you get some great outdoors time this weekend and that the weather cooperates for you.
    @_orchid_ I'm glad you had a good time yesterday. I hope you get some good relaxation in this weekend.

Month/Cycle: 5/5 unbenched
    CD/DPO: 35/19
    Timing: -5, -2, 0
    Testing: Waiting until Monday to test again.
    R/R: I'm heading out to my mom's farm here soon. Going to spend some time with her dog, get some fresh produce out of the garden, and relax away from the city for a bit. I got a ton of homework done yesterday so I'm hoping I'm just able to take a nice day off from it today. I have one more paper due tomorrow bit that shouldn't take too long to knock out. Maybe a few hours. MH and I might have a fire and roast marshmallows tonight if the weather holds up and we're awake enough to do it.
    GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? Does long island iced tea count as a summer beverage? Haha! I also enjoy lavender lemondae for a non-alcoholic option.
    CS/Q: Temp drop today but my room was a bit colder than normal. We'll see what my temp does tomorrow. I'm still above my coverline and still not having any of my typical AF symptoms (change in cervical position, cramping, spotting, etc.). Either AF will show or she won't. If I still don't have a definite answer by Monday I'm giving my ObGyn a call to see what she thinks about it.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @kvh22 I have had my crosshairs move before, so def not uncommon. Hope you get lots of outside fun this weekend!

@_orchid_ Sorry you aren’t feeling hopeful, your chart looks good! Enjoy your day of relaxing and reading!

@ashaislurking Still keeping all the things crossed for you, it’s not over until the B rears her ugly head! Your farm day sounds lovely, enjoy!

*TTC History*

• @_orchid_ the waiting is the hardest part!

@ashaislurking have fun getting it of the city and enjoy the fresh produce. I made a great summer salad with my mom with grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, black beans, avocado, onions, peppers, etc. So yummy!

As one of the newbies, thank you all for being so welcoming!
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• Hi ladies! The past few days TB wouldn't let me post and they finally fixed whatever was wrong! @inthewoods23 if you're lurking, I was so sad to see you move back to WTO. 🙁 I'm sorry to hear about how your visit to the doctor went. :/

I don't think I really belong in TWW anymore. It's nice to see you here @ashaislurking although I wish for you that you have a BFP. I sympathize with you. I think if I charted my temps would probably look like yours.

I have PCOS. Last week I called my OB to ask if there's any way they can find out where I am in my cycle (like with bloodwork or ultrasound). The doctor told me there's nothing they can do to know except a blood draw for HCG. I said I didn't want one because it wouldn't tell me anything I wouldn't find out in a week of waiting.
    I feel pressure in my abdomen now and then and occasionally a cramp here and there. I'm confident they're from not having a period in the past 6 weeks and cysts. I might or might not ask for provera. I'm undecided because I haven't been using OPKs since my last positive and I don't temp, and I don't want to end a pregnancy if there is one. On one hand I want to wait for AF to show naturally and on the other hand I want to force AF to come because it puts me in control.

Month/Cycle: 6, 2
    CD/DPO: 56, 21 (supposedly)
    Timing: It's time for AF to come
    Typical LP length: 14
    Testing: I haven't tested since I think 18 DPO
    R/R: I believe I didn't ovulate when the OPK indicated I did. I think I should be in the WTO group but I wanted to post here so no one assumes I got a BFP and left.
    GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? I don't have a favorite drink for this season. My favorite drinks are sodas and juices.
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @ashaislurking hoping the temp drop is just your room and you get a BFP after all of this waiting.

@mighty_montgomery hopefully your timing was good and the OPK was right. I get so confused with them that I just stick to temping for the most part.

@_orchid_ I did CM which actually lined up now that I'm looking at it. I was more noting my spotting but it was pretty watery maybe even EWCM for those 4 days of spotting. No OPKs (I actually started them after it says ovulated just in case). Now that I'm thinking about it, it's dry so maybe those crosshairs are pretty accurate.

Finally just took a screenshot (do you guys do a thumbnail link or screenshots for FF charts?)

• Will do my replies next! Thread's hopping today. :smile:

Why am I still here? Not sure what's going on with my LP this month. I'm trying seed cycling for the first time and it's supposed to enhance body's natural hormone production so it's the only thing I can think of that's causing this extension. Although I've been pretty anxious this week with finding out about low progesterone, my OB not wanting to prescribe progesterone to me, and waiting to find out about work acquisition details. 

Month/Cycle: 5/5
    CD/DPO: 31/12
    Timing: it was good
    Typical LP length: 10-11 days normally! 
    Testing: I tested yesterday (BFN) because I wanted to have a glass of wine and AF is mysteriously absent. 
    R/R: My glass of wine last night turned into several and today I'm paying the price. DH and I stopped drinking while ttc so it doesn't take much to push me over the line these days. 
    GTKY: I'm definitely a wine girl and in the summer it's white wine! Although I've discovered a couple of pretty tasty non-alcoholic beers from Athletic Brewing company and I order those online. Tastes like the real thing.  
    CS/Q: my temp popped up today, but I drank last night so that's not surprising. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• edited June 2020
    @krash_ I am so sorry about the BFN; temp is staying up so 🤞🏻Sending you lots of positive vibes. 
    @bows22 hooray for slower-paced weekends! Enjoy your outings and the bday party. 
    @legallykate Love it that you man is invested in the timing! 
    @DoubleUp8 LOL on the "last dance" pun. 😂Enjoy the lake and all that it has to offer. 
    @kvh22 I totally think that not having vacation option is what's making the weekends stand out. Enjoy the outdoors. As for crosshairs, I've definitely seen them move in FF. Also, the solid line is better than dotted line, right? I chart with both FF and Premom as I find FF doesn't properly detect my O (it plots it on day of my peak LH). 
    @_orchid_ Thanks for the book recommendation. 
    @ashaislurking good to see you still here, but I definitely peaked in the announcements channel early this morning when you hadn't yet posted. 🤞🏻that the temp is up tomorrow. 
    @mighty_montgomery always happy to have you here unless it makes you feel worse. :( I am really sorry that you're in this limbo. Have you used Provera before? Wouldn't getting a blood test for HCG help be a good intermediate step? Sending you virtual strength and positive vibes. PS... Also in the PCOS boat. 

AND DONE! 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• @mighty_montgomery I'm sorry you don't have answers. Hopefully, you know something soon 💓

@acleverusername I hope everything goes well with the acquisition at work and you can relax and enjoy your weekend.

Happy Saturday night! I didn't put whiskey soda on my drink list earlier, but those are great for summer too! 😁
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• Good morning everyone! Sorry I didn't hop back on after going to the farm yesterday. I was -drained-.

@kvh22 I do screenshots of my chart to put them in the spoiler personally. Not sure what others do.
    @acleverusername Hopefully your LP is extending naturally. Might give you a better shot at implantation! Fingers crossed your TTC journey won't be much longer!

I'm guessing the drop yesterday was my room temp being cold because it popped RIGHT back up this morning when my room was normal temp. Still no sign of AF. I'm still not testing again until tomorrow (21DPO). I'll be giving my ObGyn a call if there still aren't any changes by then and I'm still getting negative tests to see what she wants me to do (wait it out or come in for some labs).
    Chart in spoiler:
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• kvh22kvh22 member
    @ashaislurking oh yayyyyy! I was holding my breath until I got to your "temp popped right back up!" FX for testing tmrw. It seriously looks like a good triphasic/implantation chart.

Yesterday I finally decided that with the CM drying up I should trust that I ovulated even if my temps weren't as elevated as when I'd temped previous cycles (we got a nice thing summer comforter so I was like, sure, that has to be it). Well today my temp dropped below the cover line and I'm all sorts of confused. Way too early for an implantation dip over here at CD 5. And I declined to HIO last night which would have been EOD but still dry in the CM department so 🤷

Chart in spoiler

• @kvh22 could be a dip from a secondary estrogen surge. See what your temp does tomorrow.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• edited June 2020
    Hmmmm @kvh22 Do you normally ovulate on the same day each cycle? Could it be that you ovulated on Jun 17? Although your CM wouldn’t support that hypothesis so... yeah, I’d agree that waiting until tomorrow; hopefully the temps will pop back up!

@ashaislurking I actually think that this is what’s happening (LP is extending naturally). I posted this question in the group where I learned about seed cycling and at least one other person replied that her LP lengthened by 3 days in the first month of seed cycling. So 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• @krash_sorry to see BFN.
    @bows22 sounds like a perfect weekend! Enjoy it!
    @legallykate enjoy your days off this upcoming week!
    @DoubleUp8 could it be extinguished semen? I noticed I get really stringy discharge the days after sex, and I assume it’s just that.
    @kvh22 i love for the days DH has off. Life is just better then.
    @_orchid_ your lake day sounds perfect! Glad you were able to relax and enjoy good company.
    @ashaislurking your BFNs have me all sorts of confused! Your chart looks like an idea chart with an implantation dip. Hopefully your OB gets you some answers tomorrow.
    @acleverusername FX AF stays at bay and you get a BFP soon!
    @mighty_montgomery sorry your cycle is confusing you. Hopefully you pull a BFP or AF shows so you can start fresh.

Well, I guess I’m over here now. Not sure what to really trust or believe right now, as different apps have different O days.

Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 19/ maybe 1, maybe 3
    Timing: of 1dpo -3, -2, O; if 3dpo -4, -1, O. 
    Testing: I guess 7/5 based on when FF says I ovulated. 
    R/R: My ILs are in the process of buying a house closer to my DH and BIL, which is all fine and dandy but I’m SOOOOO sick of hearing about it. We get dozens of updates a day and nothing changes. I just want them to buy a house so I can stop hearing about it. 
    GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? Lemonade. If I’m drinking, Schmirnoff Ice Red White and Berry, but I rarely drink due to family history of alcohol abuse.
    CS/Q: how is it possible to get a positive OPK on the day you ovulate AND the day after? I’m so confused. I’m posting both charts for now because I really don’t know which one is right.

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 My BFNs and my chart have me confused too. The main thing that has me super confused was the very light (what I'm assuming is O) spotting on CD 15. I don't usually have long cycles. 30-31 days is LONG for me (I used to have 26 day very regular cycles) so now going on CD 36 is just strange. Hopefully your ILs find a house soon and move so you'll stop getting constant updates. As far as the OPKs, I usually go based on the first positive OPK, not the peak OPK. Some people have really long surges (up to a few days) while others have really short surges (like me where if I don't test every 4-6 hours I'll miss my surge EVERY TIME). The length of your surge doesn't usually impact when/if you ovulate.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @chindimples04 I could be that, though my cervical position yesterday was really high compared to Wednesday and Thursday (I could barely reach it) so maybe but also maybe not. I hope they buy a house soon!

@ashaislurking I am crossing my fingers and toes for you!

We made pancakes for breakfast this morning  :)
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @ashaislurking so FF is probably right? I was testing every 6 hours to awake time on CD 17 and 18 and twice on CD16. My body points to a later O, but my temps say CD16. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m used to very regular cycles, as well.
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @chindimples04 If you were to use Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) mode on FF, they'd actually probably put O one day later as well. The general rule of thumb is 3 temps that are at least .2 degrees higher than the previous 5 for BBT charting.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking FX and TX (toes crossed) for you. Anxious to see what your OB will say. 

AF arrived this AM so I’m back to WTO! I’m excited because of my low progesterone revelations this month and a chance to do something about that next cycle. Plus, my LP was 12 days this time around. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited June 2020
    Peeking in to finally get caught up! Can’t believe we start a new week already tomorrow. Time is flying!
    Month/Cycle: 25
    CD/DPO: 23/10
    Timing: IUI on -1, extra BD on -1, O
    Typical LP length: 10-13
    Testing: Beta in a few days 
    R/R: Rave: I finally got some sleep this weekend!!! Felt amazing after sleeping only 1-3 hours per night this week due to insane workload! Mild Rant: I’m in the weird limbo of testing out the trigger shot from my body, lots of supplementation with progesterone & estradiol so feeling all the symptoms, but not sure if any of it is real or augmented. So I have to wait for beta to know anything. Going to drop out of the dailies until then...
    GTKY: What is your favorite summer beverage? Champagne, or anything crisp, white, and slightly sweet like Riesling or Gewurztraminer. 
    CS/Q: It’s looking decent but resting heart rate is low, doesn’t match these elevated temps. 

edited June 2020
    @inthewoods23 I know I’m very late and you’ve switched over to WTO, but just wanted to say hi & I’m sorry for the fakeout. But glad you seem to be ok with it due to timing.💗
    @acleverusername Be sure to ask what kinds of progesterone they will give you to supplement. I take it orally, insert it internally, and do the orgersterone-in-oil injection. Some people also do the Crinone gel insert, which is very potent (but expensive if your insurance doesn’t cover it). Good luck! 
    @chindimples04 Many of us get 2-3 days of positive OPKs. It’s just a matter of reading them to see which day had the *strongest* color, or Peak reading. Eventually you get to know your patterns. As for me, I usually have a day of a strong positive, then a blazing dark Peak, followed by ovulation cramping during the night, then a mildly positive OPK on the day that I’m ovulating. Just my personal pattern, and some months it changes slightly. FertilityFriend has some good articles on OPK patterns. As far as your chart, it looks like FF gave you CHs on your High OPK day because of your 3 high temperatures thereafter. Hope it becomes clear to you soon! 
    @kvh22 I also do a screenshot & then edit it before posting. It seemed like some people using the link to share their chart would end up showing us a blank box when they thought they were posting (or they could see it on their end but we couldn’t see it here). 
    @ashaislurking Wow, sorry I can’t be of any help here. Hope your OB can clear things up for you! Glad you had a good time at the farm, that sounds so lovely. 
    @mighty_montgomery Sorry that you are also having confusion with your cycle. It sucks to not know where you are due to PCOS. Hopefully this all ends well! If not, will you do temping or OPKs the next cycle? 
    @_orchid_ Your Weekend sounds wonderful, and your chart looks great! FX 
    @DoubleUp8 The info in your spoiler seems appropriate to me. What are these new Bump guidelines you mention? Has something changed recently?
    @legallykate Hope you didn’t have to work the entire weekend! Too funny about YH and this cycle as “The Last Dance”😄
    @krash_ Sorry about the bfn hitting so hard. Hugs to you! 
    @bows22 Yes, these dailies have been jumping this week! I haven’t seen it like this for months & months—I agree with you that I hope the increased activity keeps up! Hope your migraine stayed away completely and that you’ve been able to enjoy your weekend!
    Edited: typos
  • kvh22kvh22 member
    @acleverusername I'm just coming off of the BCP and have some other hormone stuff going on so I was expecting a later O but it's possible. The watery CM days I also spotted (for 4 days) but I wasn't being good at tracking CM earlier. The days with nothing after my period weren't dry so 🤷. When my hormones are regulated I have a 30-31 day cycle with O on CD 15-16. I didn't rush to start temping b/c last time I O'ed on CD37 coming off the BCP so this was realllllly early.

@ashaislurking off to the Google rabbit hole on second estrogen surge. The timing could make sense. Very curious for tmrw. That's never happened before so I was so confused. Obviously too early for AF but who knows what my body is doing this cycle (not me).

The screenshots are easy so I'll keep that up. Thanks, all!

• @keikilove the prescription I got through Push Health is for 100mg taken orally. But the instructions are kind of sketchy... "take daily except for days you have your cycle". I'm a little apprehensive about this. My regular OB said I don't need extra progesterone unless I get pregnant. But I keep reading that low progesterone can prevent good implantation. Not sure what to do here. 

By the way, I noticed you're tracking your resting heart rate. Have you found any patterns? I found this is the first cycle when my temps went up leading up to Ovulation and then stayed up all throughout luteal phase. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• @keikilove I was last on the Bump right before everything went nuclear. The addition of Bump moderators, the no posting pictures of tests, the no asking am I pregnant (we used to just flame the f--- out of people who showed up on the board asking am I knocked up or do you see line?) I left before the Bump and TTGP really imploded, so hardly anyone I knew is on the Bump anymore. I want to be respectful of the new guidelines as much as possible.
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @keikilove I've missed you! Crossing everything for you for this cycle. Hope you can get more sleep this week!!
  • Month/Cycle: Four years and counting
    CD/DPO: 31/15
    Typical LP: 14 days
    Timing: IUI on O
    Testing: Yesterday BFN, today BFN, and still no AF
    R/R: I rarely have this long a cycle.  Also, CP is still high(like can barely reach) and firm.  CM is EWCM.  But I still got a BFN!  Feeling all sorts of things, some I think are symptoms, or I tell myself that it's just my body messing with me.  Testing again in the morning if no AF.
    CS/Q: Nope

@ashaislurking Hope you get answers soon.
  • bows22bows22 member
    @legallykate I love that YH is pumped up for your last dance haha. I hope this is your unicorn cycle!!

@DoubleUp8 I would definitely keep having sex until your CM dries up!

@kvh22 I think your O date looks right. I’ve had CH move, but it’s typically when I have a slow rise. Your jump is pretty obvious. Temps are good for confirming a temp shift has occurred but there are so many other variables (hot/cold room, etc) that you can’t look at one or two temps, just the whole picture. The forest, not the trees. I bet your temp goes back up tomorrow!

@_orchid_ staying inside and relaxing during thunderstorms is the best! And thanks for the book tip. I am lukewarm on liane Moriarty but I do like that her books are easy reads. But 9 perfect strangers was 😬 so I added the one you mentioned to my list!

@ashaislurking I’m happy to see you still here, because I’m holding out so much hope for you tomorrow!

@mighty_montgomery I think with PCOS it’s not uncommon to have false surges? So that might have been the case with your positive OPK (a surge of LH but not ovulation). You could have had another surge later and ovulated then? I hope you get answers soon!

@acleverusername I’m sorry AF arrived! 

@chindimples04 when I was reading your post I was like man I hope she posted her chart. I love looking at charts since I can’t get my sleep act together to temp myself. I agree with FF!

@keikilove I’m sorry, how can I stalk you if you drop out of the dailies? Just kidding. I’ll be thinking about you my friend!
    edited June 2020
    @bows22 HaHA!😄 Thank you, my friend. It feels good knowing others will be thinking of me & sending positive thoughts. 

@_orchid_ I’ve missed you too! It’s so funny that none of us knows what the other looks like, etc, but we all think of each other as real friends.💓

@DoubleUp8 Oh, I see! I have only heard mention of the “Great Exodus” but have never quite pieced together what happened. Maybe that would make a fun GTKY one of those days: “Were you here during the Great Exodus, and what role did you play in it?”🤷‍♀️ Or maybe that’s a terrible idea...

@SesshomaruMom Sorry you’re having a confusing end of cycle too. Hopefully tomorrow yields some clear answers!

@acleverusername Yep, those instructions sounds iffy to me too. Most of us take 200mg and only once ovulation has been confirmed for 2 or 3 days. Taken at the right time after ovulation, progesterone can’t hurt at all. But taken before ovulation could mess things up hormonally.
    Re: Resting Heart Rate, I’ve noticed in several cycles that my RHR will rev up by 2-3 beats after O. *TW: This has happened in successful cycles.* So when it stays low—between 55-57 bpm for me—I assume the cycle hasn’t worked. 
    TW: CP talk 
    Last month I had an unusually long cycle: even after stopping all the progesterone, my temp stayed high for 4 more days & my RHR stayed at 60 instead of my normal 57. But my HPTs were negative; some days I thought I saw an almost invisible line but told myself they were evaps. Only when I got my period & had to do CD3 bloodwork for a new doctor, did I see that my HCG registered at 1. So it was another chemical pregnancy—not strong enough to get picked up by HPTs but definitely there as indicated by my RHR.