November 2020 Moms
Options

Week 1 (11/01 – 11/07) – Check In Week 6/22/2020

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Baby is the size of:

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures?

Re: Week 1 (11/01 – 11/07) – Check In Week 6/22/2020

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/7

Week of pregnancy: 20+2 

Baby is the size of: A banana/beanie baby

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday for A/S (yay!)

Rant/Rave: Had a good weekend and fathers day with MH and SD, so that was nice. Officially at the point where I feel movement regularly so I am enjoying that a ton and I am so excited for the anatomy scan Wednesday (and a bit nervous).

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures? Definitely some of the shows I watch... MH makes fun of me but oh well! I have recently re watched all of Desperate Housewives, Grey's, etc. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD):  November 1st

Week of pregnancy: 21w1d

Baby is the size of: Endive/Baseball Hat

Upcoming Appointments: Monday, 6/29 for fetal echo and (2) measurements missed from A/S

Rant/Rave: RAVE: my husband's total hip replacement was on Wednesday and it went SOOOO well.  He was up and walking same day and has already graduated to the cane around the house versus his walker.  He was in so much pain for (10) years that it literally brings tears to my eyes.  It is a whole new lease on life for him.  We also finalized our offer on a house and officially list ours on 7/6!  RANT: everythingggg has been on me since Wednesday, I am not mad about it at all because I am so happy, but husband with new hip, 2.5 year old and 21 weeks pregnant is super fun, not LOL!

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures?  Hmmm I am not really sure I have a guilty pleasure per se, but I would think shopping is up there PRETTY high haha.  I literally love to shop lol.
  • Options
    @bserena Grey's is my favorite. SO thinks I'm too emotionally invested but like I haven't missed a TGIT since highschool! lol
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    @ecat504 oh my husband gives me so much crap every time I watch it, lol. It's my favorite! 
  • Options
    ksdelong20ksdelong20 member
    edited June 2020
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/31

Week of pregnancy: 21+3

Baby is the size of: an endive 

Upcoming Appointments: OB 7/15

Rant/Rave: this ones a combo, DS is doing well back at daycare 2 days a week but I'm frustrated with their carry over of my instructions (meals/snacks and diapers). It's hard to accept that I'm paying someone to not watch my child the way I want

When I don't have a good book to read I'll download a free Kindle "historical romance" which are mindless garbage but 🤷🏼‍♀️

@bserena DH and I just watched it all last year and recently finished the newest season

@jaclyn0405 glad your H is doing well after the hip replacement! Hope he continues to heal quickly and things get back to normal for you soon
  • Options
    @ksdelong20 thanks love! I am ready for normal again or some form of normal in the near future LOL!
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/2

Week of pregnancy: 21w1d

Baby is the size of: an endive

Upcoming Appointments: mid July something. Probably a phone call 😤

Rant/Rave: Sleep.  Baby is getting me ready for sleep deprivation again (everyone else nominally sleeps through the night...minus two tiny visitors last night...). My super rave is talking to her in there and feeling her little kicks. I’m so darn excited. My other RAVE is childcare opened (good processes and procedures for me). The middle girls are SOOOOO excited to see their teachers and friends. I got the hand wave and then they were off. I even found two camps for the oldest!!!  So glad. 

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures? @bserena I swear I watch all the things while cleaning the kitchen. HUGE fan of Desperate Housewives etc. Hahaha. 
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 11/4

Week of pregnancy: 21w2d

Baby is the size of: endive (you know, because those are super standard sized vegetables)

Upcoming Appointments: Phone appt next week.

Rant(s): Stupid glitchy TB. Glad to finally be able to post again. Also, we got hit with a heat wave this week and it has been miserable. We don't have AC and we've had a couple of nights that don't drop below 75 degrees. I normally do OK in the heat, but I can already feel the pregnancy making it a lot harder - I am not looking forward to this pregnant summer.
    Rave: So many baby kicks, and MH even felt some a couple of days ago! I also got a lug each of apricots and nectarines and canned apricots, jam and sauce!

Not exactly guilty, but MH and I still play Pokemon Go and are pretty high level! Also, I 💜 the 90's pop station on Pandora.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): nov 4

Week of pregnancy: 21w2d

Baby is the size of: endive

Upcoming Appointments: july 18ish with MW

Rant/Rave: Rant-- my body is tired out! Feet are sore and napping again. If my job returns to physical school in August, I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle a mask all day... Rave-- I've been giving my brother a ride to work this week bc of car troubles. I'm loving the routine and social interaction! 

GTKY: What is one of your guilty pleasures? I can spend hours playing mindless phone and video games like Candy Crush, Cooking Fever, Farmville, and Animal Crossing. Right now it's Animal Crossing. 

@laurenmicheley My DH has a case of blahs lately too! I'm going to use that phrase from now on. He's a 3rd shift essential worker and of course now is the time when everything starts breaking down at home. 
  • Options
    @bserena So glad that your AS went well, and that your doc can keep an eye on the cord insertion! Was YH able to go with you? Any luck on the house hunting? 

@laurenmicheley GL at your AS retake today! How did you end up telling your niece and nephew? What are some favorite mystery novelists?

TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Options
    @hedgepig I don't even know what an endive is, lol! And I am with you on the heat, being pregnant in it is not fun already and I imagine it is going to get worse. Yes, MH was able to come with me thankfully! It was really great having him there with me, especially because of finding the marginal insertion. The house we wanted got snatched up the day we were going to see it (of course) so not really, BUT we have an approval so hopefully something else will come on the market soon! Houses here have either gone way up in price or are going into pending a few days after being posted, craziness.
  • Options
    @warmwinter MH is obsessed with animal crossing. I share the island with him, but haven't visited in ages and he gives me crap about it all the time lol.

@hedgepig I will read anything by Agatha Christie. I'm also a huge fan of Tana French who is a newer mystery writer and is just excellent. I've read all of Sherlock Homes, lie 3 or 4 times. I just really love a good caper! I can't live without A/C and am awed by anybody who can!
  • Options
    @laurenmicheley I went on a lengthy Agatha Christie kick last year - I will definitely have to check out Tana French too!
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Options
    @laurenmicheley YESSSS!!!!!! So exciting (minus the bruising!)