Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 6-26

ashaislurkingashaislurking member
edited June 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:
CD/DPO:
Timing:
Typical LP length:
Testing:
R/R:
CS/Q: 
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TWW Friday 6-26

• Month/Cycle: 5/5 Unbenched
    CD/DPO: 33/18
    Timing: -5, -2, 0
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: BFN again this morning (it's pretty much impossible for me to get a BFP at this point right?)
    R/R: Still no sign of AF and I'm getting increasingly frustrated. By 18 DPO I should be pulling very clear tests if I'm KU but I'm not so I just don't know what's going on. AF was due Monday and if there's still no definitive answer by next Monday I'm calling my ObGyn. I want to keep testing over the weekend, but at the same time the BFNs are heartbreaking. I might hold out until Monday to test again.I don't know, we'll see. Thankfully I have enough homework to do over the weekend to hopefully keep me preoccupied.
    CS/Q: Temp rise again this morning

TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• bows22bows22 member
    @ashaislurking holy cow what is going on? Did you take a non-wondfo?
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I took a few different brands, all negative. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking I'm so sorry for your BFN. Your chart looks pretty clear about when O happened. So sorry that you're in this limbo. 
  • @ashaislurking WTF what is going on?? I can't even find a way to justify that one of your temp drops is the real O.

Month/Cycle: 36

CD/DPO: 31/14

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: tomorrow if she doesn't actually show up

R/R: yay Friday! That's really all I got today. In previous years we've been doing "summer hours" at work in which you work a little extra Mon-Thurs so that you can go home earlier on Friday. We've had new management recently and I don't think we're really supposed to be doing it, but one of the engineers asked our department head and he was totally fine with it. I worked almost 3 hours extra this week so I'll be done today around 2 🙂 gonna be super nice as DH took the day off today and yesterday.

CS/Q: big drop today so I expect AF at some point. I know she sometimes likes to appear later in the day. I recall last month waking up to it.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @_orchid_ that's what I'm not getting. Between the spotting, EWCM, cervical position, and thermal shift it seems very clear to me that O happened back on CD 15. Even if O was within a couple days of that I should still have an answer one way or the other by now.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @inthewoods23 I've been racking my brain about my TWW temp drops too but none of my other symptoms around those days pointed to O either. I'm seriously dumbfounded. I hope your temp pops back up tomorrow and this is it for you! That's awesome that you get off work a bit early today! I hope you have a lovely work-free afternoon. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Good morning! 

Month/cycle: 14/12
    CD/DPO: 20/7
    Timing: -3, -2
    Typical LP length: 11-13
    Testing: not sure. Might wait until AF. LP has been 11 days the last two cycles so not too much longer to wait.
    R/R: yay that tb is fixed! Thanks for starting this thread @ashaislurking. I've checked the past two mornings but didn't see the start conversation button or the threads, and then got busy and forgot to come back. I spent almost all day Wednesday outside- 5 mile walk, 8 mile bike ride, and then time in my friend's pool. It was amaaazing. Later today I'm heading to a coworker's yard - she lives on a lake and invited some of us over for an end of year BBQ. No other plans this weekend other than cutting MH's hair. We've been talking since Tuesday and he's feeling ok about making a consultation appointment at the RE my OB suggested so I'm feeling pretty good about that too. 

CS/Q: small dip yesterday but rising again today. SS like crazy this cycle even though I know it's all in my head 

• @_orchid_ Time outside sounds so amazing right now! I hope you have fun at the BBQ later! Keep us posted about the RE consult. Fingers crossed it's not needed! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking thanks! MH is still working from home and I'm off for the summer, so I've been trying to get out of the house to give him space/quiet. I haven't been outside this long/often in a long time and it feels great. 
  • @_orchid_ soaking in that sunlight and fresh air is so good for you too! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @_orchid_ can I join you in your BBQ? That sounds so fun!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 15/2
    Timing: -5, -2, +1
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: 7/8 if there are no signs of AF
    R/R: Tried to start posting in the group on Tuesday, but the Bump was broken! Looking forward to taking time off work for the week of 4th of July. My family has a camp on a lake so we are going for a week. Fingers crossed for good weather. 
    CS/Q: not charting at this point

@ashaislurking I am sorry about the BNF and the limbo you are trapped in. I hope you get some answers soon and you have tome for something fun over the weekend and not just homework.

@inthewoods23 I hope you enjoy the early time off of work!

@_orchid_ Your day outside sounds amazing! I am glad you are feeling good about your conversations with DH.

~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• @ashaislurking ugh!! I’m so sorry for another BFN! I agree, there’s not another logical time you could have ovulated based on your chart...so frustrating!!

@inthewoods23 hopefully AF stays away and your temp pops back up! Enjoy the early start to the weekend!

@_orchid_ it sounds like you’ve been having some lovely outside time!

@DoubleUp8 your lake plans sound awesome...have fun!!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 32/ 6-8

Timing: Good either way!

Typical LP length: on progesterone so it’ll be at least 14

Testing: next week!

R/R: I’m jumping aboard the SS train over here, even though I know full well that the progesterone is what’s making me feel any type of way. Gahhh why do I do this to myself. Anyway, we have a nice weekend planned - going to the farmers market and to my parents house for a BBQ tomorrow, and I’m going to get a pedicure with my mom! So psyched. I’m a little stressed about the BBQ because I’m not drinking during the TWW. My family doesn’t know we are trying and my mom tends to make comments she thinks are funny. Don’t get me wrong, she’s great and I love her to death, but I just don’t feel like dealing with a joke being made about the possibility of me being KU when I don’t have a drink. 

CS/Q: 
  • @DoubleUp8 Welcome to the group! I hope you have a great week next week. Hopefully the weather is perfect for you! My weekend will mostly consist of writing papers. I'm going out to my mom's farm for a bit tomorrow which will be nice, but aside from that it's all homework
    @runningoncookies I've been going over my chart time and time again to see if there's ANY way O could have been a different day (and I've had a few friends do the same) and there's just no other logical O day aside from MAYBE CD 29 but other signs aside from another thermal shift just aren't there. It sucks. I hope your day tomorrow is great! Sounds like a fun time. Hopefully your family doesn't question you not drinking or make jokes about you being KU.

TTC History- *TW* LC

• @inthewoods23 the only damper for the BBQ is the start time is exactly when the governor is supposed to speak about what is happening in schools in September. We've been planning this BBQ for about 2 weeks and then he announced he was releasing info today- so at least we'll be together to be shocked about whatever he's announcing?! (Bc no matter what he says it's going to be a lot to take in!)

@DoubleUp8 that 4th of July plan sounds great!! Is that what your family usually does? Sounds like a nice week together :)

@runningoncookies your weekend sounds so nice! Jealous of your pedicure. Could you possibly fake a hangover or something for your BBQ? You could say you got sick and still feel sick just thinking about alcohol 😂 that's the way I usually go- no one can accuse me of being KU if I'm admitting I was sick from drinking (although I am notorious for getting sick from drinking so pretty believable). 
  • @_orchid_ that’s one of the excuses I was thinking about using! That or just something generic about drinking more in general during quarantine, and trying to cut back a little bit. We are attending a small socially-distanced wedding next week (not with my family) so I was thinking about mentioning that as the reason to “take a break from drinking” this weekend. 
  • @_orchid_ Yes, we normally take advantage of the extra day off for the fourth of July holiday and make at least a long weekend of it. This year I had vacation days I had to use up, and the chance to get away after being mostly stuck at home since March due to the COVID-19 pandemic was too good to pass up!

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @ashaislurking What are you going to school for?

@runningoncookies I know what you mean. My mother-in-law is so nice, but if I don't have a drink with dinner or after dinner, she's all "is there something you need to tell me?" I know it's a joke, but I also know enough people's TTC journeys to realize you never know what is going on in someone's personal life. 

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @DoubleUp8 I'm in grad school for clinical mental health counseling (also getting my certification in substance abuse counseling and I'm taking other continuing education courses as much as I'm able to fit into my schedule).
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @_orchid_ it sounds like no matter how they try to do the fall semester of school it's going to be wacky. I've heard for some schools here they're having students on a rotation so there's only half of the student body at the school at a time and the other weeks are virtual or something. Our district has yet to come out with details. All we know is competitive sports are allowed to resume, but things like clubs or non-competitive athletics can't meet and that includes our robotics team.

@DoubleUp8 that sounds fun! I haven't gone camping in forever. Is it the traditional camping you're doing in tents or is this with a camping trailer?

@runningoncookies *cue Google searching of "implantation dip 14dpo*  :D I've rarely been to farmers markets but they have good stuff!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • edited June 2020
    (AF still not here; but still spotting; also temp started to drop, so she'll come tonight or tomorrow). 

@ashaislurking girl, I'm so pins and needles for you. Your temp is rising not dropping... how can you not be p? Argh... I'm so frustrated for you. :(:(:(. Hopefully something (positive; literally) happens on the weekend. 
    @inthewoods23 boo re: temp drop; but yay for summer hours! Enjoy your slightly extended weekend and extra time with DH!
    @_orchid_ it sounds like you've had an amazing week and your weekend plan is 👌🏻. Can I also join you for the BBQ??? 😉
    @DoubleUp8 Hi! Sounds like you have a fun next week lined up; I hope it's as relaxing as it sounds. 

Month/Cycle:5/5
    CD/DPO: 30/11
    Timing: it was good, but doesn't matter since AF is coming for me 
    Typical LP length: well, I don't know. It's been like 10-11 days on cycles I ovulate. I've started seed cycling this month, so maybe that will affect my LP length. I have no idea. 
    Testing: been trying to figure out my progesterone issues this month; which I did. Tested on 7DPO ("Day 21" blood panel), and it came back at 6.7. It's supposed to be over 10 in luteal phase.  
    R/R: Over the past 24 hrs, since getting my "official" progesterone results back, I've been messaging back and forth with my NP/OB about what to do next. She's sending me for Day 3 tests, which will test all sorts of things, but then I'm supposed to review those tests and next steps with an OB (not my OB; another doctor in same clinic; supposedly she's more specialized). In the meanwhile, she doesn't think I need to take progesterone unless I get pregnant. 😭And all I've read online is that "extra progesterone won't hurt" and if "benefits are not confirmed but why not take it?" In the meanwhile, first appointment to review my results with doctor is not until Jul 14, which will be after my next ovulation. So, status quo for the next cycle. Not pleased about this. 

Otherwise, my company is getting acquired so today I have several meetings to discuss what the heck that means for us/me. So much uncertainty... argh.

I am REALLY looking forward to next week and taking Thu-Mon off for a mini-moon w/ DH. 

CS/Q: It's doing pretty much what I expect it to be doing. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @inthewoods23 we love the farmers market! We started going every once in a while a couple years ago, and now wego every week and get the majority of our produce there instead of from the supermarket 
  • @runningoncookies we do the same! Just got an email yesterday that our town farmer's market is starting this weekend and we're so glad!
  • @inthewoods23 it's actually a cabin/house with running water, electricity, etc. There is even internet, so we are definitely not roughing it! Where we have our place people call their cabins/vacation homes "camps." It's a funny regional terminology. When I was growing up, kids always thought it meant my parents owned a summer camp!  :D

~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @DoubleUp8 that sounds even better! We rent a small house on a lake with DH's family every year but that's been cancelled this year. I am going to miss boating around enjoying all the quiet. Hopefully DH and I can get some kind of mini vacation in this summer. He still has the occasional week of furlough off so I'm hoping he will let us use one of his mandatory weeks off to go somewhere. I'll have to use up my vacation days, but I have plenty saved up.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @acleverusername I'm sorry AF is starting to rear her ugly head for you. Hopefully your labs reveal something more concrete for you moving forward! Sorry you have to wait it out another cycle.

TTC History- *TW* LC

• @DoubleUp8 that sounds like my kind of camping!!
  • @runningoncookies been meaning to ask... how long have you on progesterone for? Is it helping? What were you levels before you started? What impact did it have on your LP? 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• @acleverusername this is my second cycle taking it...TW in the box:
    I had a CP in March and another in April this year, so my doctor put me on it to see if it would help sustain a pregnancy if one were to occur again. 
    So I didn’t actually have my levels tested before she put me on it. It definitely helped to extend my LP, I was between 10-12 before it, and last cycle it was 15 (I stopped the progesterone at 14dpo and then AF came late the next day. It doesn’t make me feel great (cramps, sore boobs), but I’m obviously happy to take it if it’s going to help!
  • @runningoncookies thanks for sharing 🤗 hopefully you'll get a sticky one sooooooon. 🤞🏻

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• So.... I'm at the doctor for a suspected vag infection and once I disrobe I notice my pantiliner had red in it and I was like "shucks what a time for that to start". But when she was examining me she didn't see blood in there.

So I'm going a little crazy and now my friend is right that I should have just tested early 🙈 I would know this is if I had tested
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 test now??? My friend had really bad "yeast infection" and turned out she was pregnant. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• @acleverusername Probably unlikely. They did find yeast. Although I have heard or read that sometimes people get yeast infections when they get pregnant?? I've got the pink when I wipe so idk if AF is just being SUPER slow with getting the flow started or what. I have had a handful of times that it hasn't shown up until later in the day.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: Four years and counting
    CD/DPO: 29/13
    Timing: IUI
    Testing: Tomorrow
    R/R: SS is really getting to me y'all. My brain and my body need to let up or put up (a BFP, that is).  I usually start spotting a couple days before AF comes to town, but I didn't last medicated IUI, so I'm trying to not get my hopes up.
    CS/Q: I got nothin'.
  • krash_krash_ member
    This thread is hopping today! Hoping there's a bunch of grads soon!

@ashaislurking ugh I'm so sorry. I hope you get some answers soon!
    @inthewoods23 couldn't that dr have just told you if you were KU or not? Don't they have ute goggles? lol  :D
    @_orchid_ I'm glad YH is on board with some next steps but I hope you don't need them!
    @DoubleUp8 welcome! Hope your stay here is a short one! We are also going to a family lake house for the 4th and I am so excited for a change of scenery. It isn't roughing it what's so ever because it's my dad and step mom's permanent home but getting out on the boat and having bonfires is going to be so good!
    @runningoncookies sounds like a good weekend! Can you put a soda or la croix in a can coozie so it looks like a beer? If that is something you would typically drink? I'm in the same boat though I do get a BFP idk if I will want to tell family next weekend at the 4th but I don't know how I will hide it when I'm with them all weekend and it's pretty unusual for me to not be drinking. 
    @acleverusername can you find another dr to get a second opinion before your next TWW? It would be so frustrating to know that could be impeding conception and the dr not want to prescribe it. Seems like the small risks would be outweighed by the potential benefits. 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: I was saying 7/1 but I don't know if I can hold out. Maybe tomorrow morning. 

R/R: listening to 90's country on Amazon music has been making for a great Friday afternoon. Shit is kind of hitting the fan at work which is much appreciated the Friday before a holiday week in which I'll be off for half of. Great. 

CS/Q:

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @SesshomaruMom good luck tomorrow!!

@krash_ that’s a good idea! I usually drink wine with my family, but DH just bought a bunch of beer and will be bringing it. I may slip a couple similarly-colored seltzer cans into his cooler. Sorry for the work craziness!
  • @ashaislurking I'm sorry AF it's on her way. Fingers crossed for the next cycle.

@inthewoods23 maybe test on the morning if AF still isn't clearly here?

@krash_ have a wonderful time at the lake. The lake is my happy place! It's so hard to hold out on testing. Crossing my fingers for you!

@runningoncookies I had the same idea as @krash_ after my last post. I times I have tried to hide not drinking I have gotten root beer in glass bottles. I just made sure to switch out the bottle where people couldn't see.

@SesshomaruMom I hope you body "puts up" a BFP!
    ~~Signature~~
    **TW Living Child**

• @inthewoods23 Ugh I really hope AF stays away for both of us!!
    @SesshomaruMom Fingers crossed for you! Symptom spotting can be a real bitch sometimes.
    @krash_ I hope next week is a lot less chaotic for you in terms of your work week. Sorry shit started to hit the fan today!
    @DoubleUp8 I think you have the wrong tag there. AF still isn't showing her face for me yet (and I'm still in limbo)

TTC History- *TW* LC

• @krash_ I ended up getting a prescription through Push Health. I wasn't wasting another cycle of trying by not doing anything. Don't know if it'll help, but it won't hurt. This is a brand new doc for me since I just moved so I have 0 attachment. I think if/when I do get pregnant, I'll try and find a different one. My best friend recommended her though; tough to pass one on such a strong recommendation. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022