1st Trimester

Pregnancy after Nexplanon

We decided now that our son is almost 2 that it's time for another. I've had the implant for about 6 months, did anyone have any difficulties getting pregnant? How long did it take? Was it multiples? Any advice will be great! Thank you in advance❤

Best Answer

Re: Pregnancy after Nexplanon

• Loading the player...
  • I asked every important question there was and then some before ever having the implant put in. I'm simply asking people about their experiences with pregnancy after that specific form of birth control. Nothing wrong with wanting to hear others stories before plunging in and creating my own. 
  • I had a friend that had one put in after her first and now has secondary infertility.  Is it common? I don't know. Coincidental? Cause/effect? Bad luck? No one knows.  

Another friend that was on BC didn't get pregnant until after a year of removal.  Which her dictionary said isn't uncommon?  IDK.  It's what I've been told by two people who have gone through it.
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/mama-mae">mama-mae</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I asked every important question there was and then some before ever having the implant put in. I'm simply asking people about their experiences with pregnancy after that specific form of birth control. Nothing wrong with wanting to hear others stories before plunging in and creating my own. </div>
    </blockquote>