GTKY: Top 3 things on your bucket list? 

Re: TWW Weekend 5.30-5.31

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 30/5

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: if I can wait for AF to be late

R/R: went to my first drive in diner today w SIL/BIL and am beyond stuffed!! It’s so hard to eat healthy when we’re not at home...

CS/Q: No

GTKY: Top 3 things on your bucket list?

Oh man I don’t know if I can pick only 3! Here are a few in no particular order: (1) hike a really tall mountain somewhere, like maybe in the Himalayas. Physical fitness isn’t my strong point so not sure if this will ever happen. (2) visit the Galápagos Islands (3) go hot air ballooning- had planned to do this in Cappadocia along with a trip to Istanbul but ended up having to cancel the trip (this was a few years ago) due to safety concerns. 

• Options
    @priyadoc How does the drive-in diner work? Sounds fun! And I love your bucket list. I recently learned that hot-air ballooning is huge in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I had no idea. 

Month/Cycle: 24

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: BFN this morning. It’s still early but I feel very normal so not hopeful. 

R/R: Rave: Gorgeous day today! We rearranged our patio furniture so that it’s a nice place to work/do phone calls. I have a lot of work to do today and getting organized for a new online gig starting next week.  After being so productive I will head out for a walk.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Top 3 things on your bucket list? Travel more outside of the U.S.; live abroad for an extended period; write a book. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @keikilove - sorry about BFN :( do you usually test again before you expect AF? Or just wait for it? I love your bucket list -what would your book be about?? 
    For the drive in diner you just pull into a spot, a (masked) worker comes up to the car and takes your order, and then they bring the food out to you. They had curbside tables/chairs but we ate in the car to avoid exposure :) it was NOT healthy food though! 
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member

@priyadoc your bucket list is great! I’m too much of a scaredy cat to do any of those things! The drive in diner sounds awesome. Is that something that they started because of covid or was it always that way?

@keikilove I’m sorry for the BFN, thinking about you today! Your chart looks wonderful! I’m also very jealous of your patio workspace! 

Month/Cycle: 18/20 including 2 benched 

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: 11 dpo, Thursday 

R/R: I was able to open the app yesterday but not log in so I couldn’t post anything? Same with the mobile site. Annoying. Anyway, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I did nothing productive yesterday as planned 😁. I think I’m going to make some cookies today, even though we are trying to eat healthier. I did a lot of baking at the beginning of quarantine, but never made chocolate chip cookies (DH’s favorite) so I feel like I at least need to do that before I call it quits on baking. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: I’ve never really thought about a bucket list but I think mine are all travel related: 1. Hawaii 2. Europe 3. For some reason when I was a kid I always wanted to see Mount Rushmore. I have no idea why, and I don’t care much about it now, but I feel like I owe it to my younger self to get there one day haha

• Options
    @priyadoc Aahh, the drive-in diner sounds sooo easy!🙂 I don’t blame you for not wanting to use the curbside tables & chairs. Glad you could enjoy that deliciousness safely! AFM, I test early & all the way until AF shows up. I take progesterone after O so it mimics PG & makes me feel unsure what’s really going on.... until AF comes in & says “Haha, gotcha sucka!”😬/ I have many ideas for books, not sure which one I will tackle first. 

@bows22 Your weekend non-plans sound wonderful. Lucky husband getting chocolate-chip cookies!/ Your issue with not being able to sign in was happening to me for awhile too. It would do it if I was logged in on phone & laptop. Make sure you are signed out of both, then try one device only. Hope this helps! You made me laugh about Mt. Rushmore. Do it for the kid in you!😊

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @keikilove oh that’s interesting!! I almost never use anything but my phone, but I have logged in on my computer if I need to do extensive post history reading haha. I’ll have to try that if/when it happens where I can’t log in again. Thanks!
  • Options
    @bows22 Homemade chocolate chip cookies sound amazing!! YH is a lucky one :)
    And - I think this particular place operates as a drive in all the time!

@keikilove Ahh thanks for explaining! I guess I haven’t quite decided when I should start testing but at least for the time being I should make some attempt to wait. Hope your next cycle is THE ONE!!