January 2021 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF to four cops standing by why George Floyd was killed in my state. It is insane that he was murdered in front of so many ugh. My heart is just so sad and heavy.

• Options
    @stillcozy Ugh couldn't agree more. It's so infuriating and it feels like these incidents will never end. I'm glad they were fired so quickly but WTF to that being so noteworthy! There have been so many cases where they aren't held accountable at all, that the bare minimum feels worthy of applause. :angry:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My WTF is our moving debacle- we close next week and just found out the seller's took the super cool 8k valued swing set that was included in the contract and replaced it with a shitty 1k thing they had in their new house. And basically told us to F off when we called them out. The boys were super excited about the effing swing set. They are obviously in the wrong and our lawyer said we could walk away and sue or win in small claims but I just want the kick ass swingset! These people have been horrible the entire time- whole thing has been a nightmare. However the house is beautiful and we're getting it for a great price  so I'm trying to tell myself we are still winning in the end. 
  • Options
    WTF with the scale showing I gained almost 5lbs and WTF that fresh cherries sounded really good and then I ate said cherries and now I feel like throwing up. I can’t win with food lately and it still made me gain! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    @stillcozy I’m from MN :/ so sad and awful. WTF to that too. 
  • Options
    @aels12 well hey there neighbor! Yeah ugh just so WTF. 
    @whitealbum29 it’s gross that it is noteworthy I mean they murdered someone shouldn’t they be arrested not just fired 🤦‍♀️ Hoping that is next to come though. 

@kat11223344 that is so crappy! Can you at least get the price changed since they broke the contract? So that you can get your own nice swing set? 

@hippiegirl884 don’t sweat the scale. So much bloat happening and some gain early and then don’t gain much later which always happened in my mom’s case. Either way don’t worry about it too much :) I feel you though on being betrayed by cravings. I have been wanting watermelon so bad! Got some and instant awful nausea for hours. 

• Options
    @stillcozy For sure, just like anyone else would be they should be charged with murder. :angry:
    @kat11223344 Ugh that's so shady of them! You don't just swipe the stuff you like from the house/yard when you sell it. They sold the whole house!
  • Options
    @kat11223344 I would totally not let that go and make them pay or replace it with the exact one that’s in your contract.