Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 5/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 5/26

• Month/Cycle: 35

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: might hold off on testing until Thursday just in case

R/R: ugh man I don't know how I feel about going back to work. My understanding is there will be no more furloughs so that's good. Hope it doesn't take me forever to get back into the swing of it today. I have lots of calls to make for appointments. Eye doctor, dentist, and the general surgeon again to get this cyst taken care of. DH thinks it's getting bigger. It used to have a flat side but now the whole thing seems round. And it's also been bothering me more and really feeling in the way. So it's going.

CS/Q: well... Temp popped back up slightly. AF doesn't appear to be impending but we'll see tomorrow.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I’m so dang hopeful for you! And nervous. I pray you make it to Thursday w no AF in sight! 

Month/Cycle: 24

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: Idk. The days are flying by & I’m kinda losing track so we’ll see..

R/R: I was super busy w work yesterday so wasn’t able to participate in TTGP. Today I have my consult with a new RE office so looking forward to that! 

CS/Q: This is yesterday’s chart since I didn’t post & I haven’t gone to bed yet to wake up & temp. 

• Loading the player...
  • @keikilove girl, isn't it like 3am your time?? What are you still doing up??
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • bows22bows22 member
    @keikilove good luck with your consult!! Is it a video meeting?
  • @bows22 still just WFH. We're supposed to have an all employee meeting today to discuss company changes since majority have been furloughed for the month of May. Maybe they'll tell us just how long we'll be in WFH mode. My boss mentioned it could be through the end of the year (based on what HR was telling him). If it's going to be longer I might rethink some of my setup to make it more comfortable in the long run.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    edited May 2020

Month/Cycle: 21

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: I'm feeling fairly confident that this cycle is a no, which I'm fine with. I'm prepping myself for FET at this point. 

We had a really nice MDW, very low key, which in itself was nice. I was reminded on Saturday night how stressful it is to leave the house to go somewhere (do we have the birthday gift, did you turn off the lights, etc.) so it was nice not to have to do that every day this weekend. I took Friday off, and we went for a long drive, which was nice and relaxing. Saturday we celebrated my BiL's bday in his backyard, just 6 of us in masks social distancing-style. My favorite face mask now smells like bonfire :D:D:D Sunday was super lazy, I laid around and watched Sweet Magnolias. And then Monday was productive - we got the rest of the house a/cs installed before today's heat wave. 

ETA: My MiL showed up randomly on Sunday (while I was out grabbing takeout), planted dahlias in my front yard, took my (so thrilled she was literally prancing) dog for a quick walk, and asked MH when we're starting IVF again. So we're back on the clock trying to squeeze in a transfer without everyone breathing down our necks. 

Now I've got a busy work day, and my co-worker challenged me to another apple watch competition. I'm already up 200 points, just texted her asking if she's sure she wanted to do this haha. Will be back for tags shortly, have to get a few things done! 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @inthewoods23 FX so freaking hard that this is it for you. Also, sending you all the good vibes for back to work!!! 

@keikilove So excited for you for today! FX for this consult! 

@bows22 Wheeeee cheers to being back in the dailies together again for a few days!!!! Also <3 to YH feeling refreshed and energized about TTC!!!! 

• asf0613asf0613 member
    lurking
    @inthewoods23 yay you're still here!!! rooting for you!
  • krash_krash_ member
    @inthewoods23 your self control right now is amazing! I would be peeing on all the things. FX so hard for you!!!
    @keikilove GL with your new RE office!
    @bows22 MH likes to switch up the time of day too. He is convinced that will the golden ticket and I don't mind because some nights I just want to go to bed and not have to worry about HIO. 
    @mvt2003 sounds like you had a great weekend! I started Sweet Magnolias this weekend but I couldn't get into it. I was only half paying attention though so it might be one of those shows that requires full attention. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, & 0

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: June

R/R: not much going on these days. This weekend was kind of hard with no plans for 3 days and either torrential down pour rain or extreme heat/humidity so we couldn't get out much. Looking forward to a short work week but I've got a lot to get done in a shorter time. 

CS/Q: temps have been wonky but finally seeing a rise. I didn't get CH until this morning. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @mvt2003 it's so weird to be on the last day of the usual LP. Like it almost seems like I should never get this far, but really I should be having these feelings tomorrow! I'm wondering if I jinxed myself by creating the grad thread lol

@asf0613 it just shows that FF was definitely wrong the first time that my O date was on the 12th. Tomorrow will be the real tell.

@krash_ even before all the IVF stuff I don't think I was peeing on too many sticks. Maybe in the first 6-8 months I did. Idk. I know I wasted a ton of tests in the cycle that was way longer than it had ever been - 39 days vs my usual 30-33. I was only using OPKs at the time but I must have had a false surge (cue googling all about hook effect and about the women who don't ever have HCG in their urine). I would later determine that those longer cycles happen when I have a massively stressful event before O and like clockwork my body delays O a few days in those cycles.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • bows22bows22 member
    @inthewoods23 it seems like a lot of companies around here aren’t in a huge rush to fully get back to the office either. I think it’s partially that no one wants to be on the news for having an outbreak at their office haha. 

@mvt2003 AMEN to it being a PITA to leave the house! We’re totally out of our groove. I like your wine goal, I’m in full support of that haha!

@krash_ oh that stinks that your weather was crappy this weekend. Nice timing by the way! Holy cow!
  • krash_krash_ member
    @bows22 I usually O in CD 13 or 14 we were trying to HIO everyday in FW but then O got delayed and MH never backs down from a challenge  :D
    *TW LC*

• @inthewoods23 I hope it doesn't take too long to get back into the swing of things as far as work goes.  And I'm sorry the cyst is still bugging you.  

@keikilove Hope the consult today goes well!

@bows22 Glad you had a good weekend!

@mvt2003 I hope your MIL will chill on the IVF stuff.  That's the main reason I haven't told my family we're trying again.  I don't want the questions.

@krash_ Look at that timing!  Also, sorry about all the rain.  I'll try to send some sunshine your way!

Month/Cycle: 5/4 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 43/14

Timing: not good enough

Typical LP length: dunno

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: I don't think my test could get any more white.  Ugh.  I got my hopes up since last month I only made it 9 dpo and this month it's 14 dpo.  I think I'm going to start temping next cycle since obviously my cycles are getting super wonky.  I have an appointment with my obgyn tomorrow, so hopefully we can do some bloodwork or something to figure out what's going on.  I'm also still waiting on scheduling my MRI for my high prolactin.

TW: pregnancy and babies mentioned

H is camping with some friends and the only other two girls my age - one has a two month old and the other is pregnant.  Not looking forward to going back up to hang out for today.  It was ok being up there yesterday because I thought there was a chance I was pregnant, so it didn't bother me as much.  But I'm not ready to deal with it today.  Ugh.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• krash_krash_ member
    @linzrunz sorry about your BFN. I would definitely keep your distance from those ladies today. 
    *TW LC*

• mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @linzrunz So so sorry about the BFN, that stings. I would probably come down with a headache or something today tbh to skip going, I completely understand your feelings today. <3 

• @linzrunz sorry for the BFN. Hopefully you can get some clarity on your cycles with your OB!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • bows22bows22 member
    @linzrunz I’m so sorry for the BFN. I would have had my hopes up too! And I don’t blame you for not wanting to go back today. I definitely agree with @mvt2003 that if you can find a way out of it, take it ❤️
  • Thanks everyone. I have to go back and pick up H. We only took one car up yesterday because parking was limited. So I have to at least make an appearance. Hopefully we don’t have to stay long. There’s no cell service up there either so I can’t even text him a heads up of what’s going on. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz hope you were able to keep the stay short when picking up YH.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2020
    So sorry I posted & ghosted!!! It’s been a 13-hour break-neck workday & not done yet, but I’m taking a short breather to check in on everyone here. 

@inthewoods23 I definitely should’ve been asleep last night but maybe I was too excited for my consult this morning. Paid the price today with exhaustion! But had to plow through the day... I do hope you’re still here when I get up tomorrow!!🙏🏽

@bows22 So nice that you guys have found a way to make it fun again! I’m sure YH is happy with the newfound excitement. Thanks for asking about the consult: it was a phone call, and I appreciated that the nurse practitioner was very thorough. 

@mvt2003 Your Weekend sounds amazingly perfect! Glad you had a nice one. Hope the workweek is equally great.😉 Thanks for the positive vibes for my consult—it was good!

@krash_ Woohoo, girl, look at that timing! I hope it pays off for you in spades. Sorry for the weird long weekend—hopefully the short week will be easy to get through. P.S. I can’t ever see your chart when you share it, idk why. There’s just an empty spoiler box with a small outline of another box inside it. 

@linzrunz Aaawww man, I am so sorry for the bfn and that entire situation! I hope you were able to pick up YH without too much delay. Sending you positive thoughts💓