1st Trimester

Early positive

sb3191987sb3191987 member
edited May 2020 in 1st Trimester
Anyone get a quick dark positive, fatigue, nausea and cramping 6 day before period was due? Normal or did it mean anything?

Re: Early positive

• Thank you, I’m not questioning whether I’m pregnant or not. That is obvious. It is just earlier than most hpt can detect hcg. Wondering if anyone in a similar situation found out that they were further along than expected or found any other reasons for a high early hcg level.
  • Loading the player...
  • @sb3191987 were you tracking ovulation? You probably just ovulated earlier than you think you did. I wouldn’t read anymore into it. 
  • @greyl I have been tracking since we started trying in November. Last month I had what seemed like a regular period so think it’s unlikely that I was pregnant then.
  • Either you are further along than you think you are, or your period is earlier than you expected.  
  • @sb3191987 how many days past ovulation Was your positive? Some people just have high HCG early especially if the embryo implanted on the earlier side of the implantation range. 
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/sb3191987">sb3191987</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">@greyl I have been tracking since we started trying in November. Last month I had what seemed like a regular period so think it’s unlikely that I was pregnant then.</div>
    </blockquote>
    I have heard women here have this exact thing happen - rarely, but one member in particular comes to mind from 2016, and another from 2017.  They had what seemed like a normal period, but really they were already pregnant, and didn't realize it till the following cycle.  A dating ultrasound should tell you more.  Congrats!
  • Earlier HCG levels are a sign of a multiple pregnancy so that could be it 🤷🏼‍♀️