January 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly symptoms - 5/4

How’s everyone feeling? 

Re: Weekly symptoms - 5/4

• Options
    Just a lot of RLP otherwise I feel pretty normal... knock on wood. 
  • Options
    I started getting some sciatic nerve pain this weekend.  But I feel like it's way too early so maybe I just slept weird or something.  IDK.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is anyone not feeling anything? I was already feeling some random bouts of nausea and all the bloat with my first two by 5 weeks. Had no symptoms last time (MMC). I have nothing right now and it’s really messing with my head. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Options
    My vision keeps getting very blurry.  I didn’t have this symptom with my last pregnancy.  It’s so weird and uncomfortable lol

Image result for bobs burger gifs

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadeaa27518d817eb3a350c501028155427jpghttpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUpload6bbb16d010206d10646648f568faa060jpg

• Options
    Boobs ache, pulling/cramps, tired. No nausea, lots of cravings. 
  • Options
    I've been getting restless leg.. so annoying. Had with my last pregnancy, (5+year ago) first time ever had it. Have had it since, random times over the years.
    But now, seems to be coming back more. 
    Any thing you do to help it? 
  • Options
    kittkatt12kittkatt12 member
    edited May 2020
    I’m not sure if I have restless leg syndrome but my legs sometimes just burn in the middle of the night and I get super uncomfortable and can’t sleep. Have you tried foam rolling and a walking routine? That has helped me in the past. When it hits at night I’ll also try a meditation app like Calm. It can help me fall back to sleep even though I’m still uncomfortable. 
  • Options
    I wake up every morning feeling like I've got a hangover. 
  • Options
    @kittkatt12 I have a knee foam pillow, the knee doesn't do the trick anymore. I end up propping my thighs or kick myself to sleep or walk around. Usually combo. I like the calming apps, but it's uncontrollable in my legs. 
  • Options
    Was completely symptom-free until I had to help my 3-year old clean her bum in the bathroom. Hoooooly nausea! I’m delegating that task to Dad while we’re all stuck inside anyway.
  • Options
    whitealbum29whitealbum29 member
    edited May 2020
    I just have sore boobs really at 4 weeks 5 days. I don't really seem extra tired and no nausea. Had what I thought were PMS cramps this past week but they did feel not quite "crampy" - more just like I could "feel" my pelvis/lower abdomen if that makes sense? And there's nothing at the moment.
  • Options
    No real symptoms except I have woken up around 3am the past two nights and couldn’t get back to sleep for a long time. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Fatigue, bloating, dizziness, cravings & nausea so far.  Slept until noon yesterday and haven't done that since I was a teenager....
  • Options
    Very sore boobs at first then these past three days I have also had horrible nausea but no vomiting. Feels like a neverending hangover. It’s awful. Can only eat bland foods and can’t stomach coffee. I’m 6 weeks today.
  • Options
    StefA320 said:
    Very sore boobs at first then these past three days I have also had horrible nausea but no vomiting. Feels like a neverending hangover. It’s awful. Can only eat bland foods and can’t stomach coffee. I’m 6 weeks today.
    Also feel like I've got a constant hangover. Also. Due date twins.... lol