Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 4.29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 4.29

• Got cross hairs today so moving on over 

Month/Cycle: 7/11

CD/DPO: 20/ 3

Timing: -4,-3,-1,0+1

Typical LP length: around 10 days but never super regular 

Testing: nope nope nope! 

R/R: kicking myself for not dtd last night but I was tired and annoyed lol. It’s been rainy and dreary the past two days so I am tired and not very motivated haha. 

CS/Q: 

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @stillcozy aww, don't beat yourself up- I know the feeling though. It's beautiful and sunny here but I also feel tired and I don't even have the weather as an excuse, haha.

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 21/1
    Timing: -2, -1, 0, 1 (I think)
    Typical LP length: Not sure, hoping to get a better sense this cycle!
    Testing: Not for a while.
    R/R: I'm annoyed at myself for not doing a better job of tracking this cycle, so I'm not totally sure when I O'd or what my timing has been. I think it was yesterday though, so that's what I'm going with. 
    CS/Q: Nah.
  • Loading the player...
  • @the_most_happy it’s okay to take a break from charting so much. It can be so stressful :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I'm still here bitches!! 😆

Month/Cycle: month 34

CD/DPO: 54/14 or 12

Timing: alright

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: By Saturday if no AF

R/R: well, half the day is over and no AF so FF was probably wrong about my O date. Also!! Had the mammogram and U/S this morning. It's just a cyst woo! There is actually a smaller one near the nipple but way in the back near the muscle wall but they mentioned that would be difficult to notice. I'm on a wait list to get a call from the general surgeon about draining it. They'll call when they start doing elective surgeries again. The cyst doesn't hurt or anything so it's not critical to get it drained, but I know feeling it there will drive me nuts.

CS/Q: temps are dropping so feeling out, the question just is when

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 glad it's just a cyst! Hope you can get it drained soon.
  • Lurking from wto 

@inthewoods23 that’s wonderful news about your mammogram! I’ve been thinking about you!
  • @inthewoods23 So glad to hear about the mammogram!!
  • lurking because i'm not feeling it today
    @inthewoods23 so glad to hear you got good news at your appointment..what a relief!!!
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2020
    @stillcozy & @the_most_happy You had great timing, I wouldn’t worry about anything!

@inthewoods23 Amazing news about the cyst! Have definitely been thinking of you & hoping it would all be well. FX you’re not out!

Month/Cycle: 23/??
    CD/DPO: 17/5
    Timing: -4, -3, -1, +1 
    Typical LP length: 10-13
    Testing: Maybe starting this weekend because I’m a masochist & enjoy imagining lines that aren’t there😫
    R/R: Rave: Gorgeous weather today. About to go take a walk to get my blood flowing. Rant: Starting to feel the stress of lockdown. We will be home through end of May, at least. Also, taking progesterone & estradiol after O makes me feel PG, which is such a mind game. 

CS:

• @stillcozy don't kick yourself about not HIO last night. You had GREAT timing and after all of that I wouldn't be able to do it either!
    @the_most_happy are you using OPK's? I find they are the laziest way to track O for me. They aren't guaranteed so if you can add CM tracking that's better but sometimes I just cant find the motivation for much more. 
    @inthewoods23 I'm glad you are still here but hopefully you will be off to the Jan21 BMB soon! Good news about the cyst too!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, & 1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Waiting until Friday

R/R: Rant - it has been rainy and cold here the last couple days, it's really making me miss the almost 70 and sunny weekend. That will hopefully be back tomorrow. Rave - I made rice crispy treats yesterday and I have been devouring them. They are so good!

CS/Q: Nothing exciting
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @the_most_happy thanks! the ultrasound tech had mentioned they would start seeing people next week for non-essential stuff so maybe it'll be the same with the general surgeon? 🤷‍♀️ I'll find out hopefully soon!

@bows22 @whitealbum29 @asf0613 thanks ladies!

@keikilove thanks! I wish we had nice weather here but there has been rain basically every day this week. I think we finally get a break on Saturday

@krash_ I spoke about 2.5 hours too soon haha. AF is here. She used to always show up around 10am in the mornings which was great because I could put a pantiliner on in the morning before work and then change into heavier protection once she finally showed during the work day. Now she shows up whenever like she owns my life. My mom made rice krispie treats this weekend and YUM.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Hi! New to this group as of today!

Month/Cycle: 4 months
    CD/DPO: 7 DPO
    Timing: -1 or -2
    Typical LP length:  12 
    Testing:  Monday
    R/R: None at this time
    CS/Q:  from 5 DPO to CD 1 I spot and cramp. Happened the past 3 months. Does anyone else have this?? I get all excited then a big fat let down. 
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/