Multiples
Options

Double strollers

FTM, pregnant with twins and starting to read about double strollers. Looking for recommendations and thoughts on ss
I've by side or tandem. One question I have about tandems- does the back kid get squished if front reclines? 

Re: Double strollers

• Options
    I would recommend going and trying them out (of course when all this covid madness ends) and seeing what is easy for you to open, close, what fits in your car etc. I know a lot of people love the city select, but for me it was hard to open/close (though my husband didnt have a problem. I got a mountain buggy duo which is a jogger but its only 25 inches wide so it fits through almost all doors which is handy. Also at the time it was the only side by side that you could get 2 carseat attachments for. other considerations, will it work with your desired bucket seats? (if your doing bucket seats), are you a jogger or will you be walking off pavement? storage? do you want a bassinet option?
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    I've seen the mountain buggy. Are the seats wide enough for the kids to grow with?