Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺

Re: Week 4+ (11/22-11/30) Check-in w/o 20/04/20

• Loading the player...
  • @crizz13 hope the week flies by for you so you can have your appointment and be reassured that all is well with baby! 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 23rd, 9 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We actually might find out this time! (Team green for the first two, both boys)

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Cherry, green olive

Upcoming Appointments: Phone appt this morning to go over history and such, next appt 4/29

How are you feeling?: SOOOOO tired! I feel terrible for DH because I can barley make it to bedtime for the boys before I need to crash!

Rants/Raves: I work at a feed mill (so essential and still going to work) and I swear it's like no one is listening to me when I tell them we have ingredient shortages! We currently don't have a very common ingredient and are low on another and people keep asking for it anyway, like, didn't you get the emails I sent??

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 I love this question! Daisies are my favorite, especially white!

@krystrist2014 due date and appointment buddies!

• @crizz13 I hate that feeling as well. I hope your week goes by quick. It feels weird to be celebrating Patriots Day with no marathon :( 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @karacc18 I know, right?? The first time in as long as I can remember when we haven't been celebrating the two together. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 23/ 9 weeks today 

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we don’t know yet but plan on finding out. 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: green olive  

Upcoming Appointments: A scan on Wednesday to hopefully see a heartbeat 💓. 

How are you feeling?: usually I wake up feeling hungover. Today I feel pretty normal. Which is sort of concerning, even though I know symptoms come and go. I’m generally hungry every two hours, sometimes more. Which is weird because my metabolism in general is not fast, so it’s kind of a trip to be needing food so often. 

Rants/Raves: We’re having beautiful weather so that is my rave! My rant is my three year old waking up several times each night lately! Sleep, buddy!

Questions: None right now

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 I’ve planted around thirty rose bushes since we moved into our house seven years ago. Lately I’ve been collecting English roses. So my roses are my favorites. They’re like my plant children. 
  • @crizz13 we have the same due date! I was excited to see we got upgraded to fetus today too!
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 8 wks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (fourth time mom)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Don't know yet, but can't wait to find out:)

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Baby is the size of a wild strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow!!!  I am so excited!  I have a dating ultrasound at 8:15 and then at 9 I have my intake appointment.

How are you feeling?:  I am definitely more tired and have my good and bad days with nausea. I've started to eat small snacks more frequently and that seems to help my nausea.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:  

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 I love hydrangea. 
  • @acdc1109 hope your virtual appointment went well this today! Yay for being due date and appointment buddies! I am seriously dying for time to pass quickly because I am sooo ready to see baby!!
    @surlyjaneausten definitely take those good days when they come! I had a good one yesterday and then today all of a sudden I had the worst day I’ve had so far. Could hardly keep anything down. 😣
    @anotherbean2020 yay for getting to see baby tomorrow!

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 24. 9 weeks today

FTM/STM/STM+: This is Baby #2

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of:  The one Ring to Rule them All 😁 

Upcoming Appointments:  May 15th

How are you feeling?: Tired and I get terrible night sickness that lasts all night. I almost think it would be better if it was morning sickness because trying to sleep has been awful. 

Rants/Raves: I can’t seem to find motivation to get my house in order. I have been WFH for a month and feel like I haven’t accomplished anything. 

Questions: Not this week. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? Daisys. They were my wedding flowers! 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 8w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a piece of popcorn

Upcoming Appointments: 29th, one week to go!

How are you feeling?: A bit better. Today was the first day I didn't dry heave in the morning. I still have a sour stomach, but I've been feeling much better in the afternoon. I only feel pretty rough in the morning and after dinner. Still wearing my Sea Bands all day! 

Rants/Raves: My coworker sent me a Tokyo Lego set, which was really thoughtful! I was supposed to go on a 2 week vacation for my birthday a few weeks ago. That didn't happen. Really miss my coworkers!

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 White roses
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: EDD November 30. 8 + 3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a raspberry 

Upcoming Appointments: first ultrasound this monday! Office called today to confirm insurance info and go over procedure for going into the appointment due to the lovely covid :/

How are you feeling?: much more irritable/moody and TIRED this time around. I was throwing up multiple times a day with my first, but f*fingers crossed* haven't gotten sick yet! nausea throughout the day... lots of food aversions right now

Rants/Raves: Rave: I've finally gone through my firstborns closet that I was putting things he had outgrown. 

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 daylillies