June 2020 Moms

April appointments

2»

Re: April appointments

• @spvern I don’t know why mine are so low key. Maybe because I’d my current health and previous pregnancy 🤷‍♀️
  • I'm in the US but with a midwife. We still check urine every time just to keep a baseline on things. But really only did one ultrasound. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Got some big discission breaking appointments this week wich i hate to admitt it are causing me a fair bit of anxiety..  i have a low set plasenta only 1cm away from my cirvex at my 30 week (second scan) it hadn't  move . I go for another scan (hoping its moved up) if not i guess we decide... monitored induction or c section. Ive had to super fast easy births with my other two, like to fast start to finish 45 minutes. It seems such a shame to not have it naturally... anyone else with low plasenta issues or births, id be glad of some input. Thx.
  • @mummasteen
    i had a low lying one for the first time during this pregnancy around 27 weeks. Fortunately, it moved up. 
    I don't have any personal experience beyond that, just to say 45 min births, wow! I could definitely understand hoping to keep that trend going. If I had to, I personally would opt for the monitored induction versus csect. I'll be sending all the good vibes and prayers your way that it moves up for your next visit! <3 
  • I am 30 weeks and with midwives. I'm supposed to have appointments every 2 weeks but 32 was cancelled so I see them virtually at week 34 and the next day go in for measurements/physical. I wait in my car and they come get me when the clinic is free of patients and there's only one midwife doing all the assessments. The virtual appointment we did have was kinda neat- it was 45 minutes because my husband and I had questions and we didn't feel rushed.
    Good luck! It'll be great! 😊
  • @mummasteen I wouldn't have a section just for a low placenta. I'd also be questioning why I couldn't just be closely monitored if your births are typically super fast anyway. But I question a lot of things, I have to. But wouldn't do a surgery just as a measure of being extra cautious. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Had my 3rd scan and appointment to find my plasenta had moved on up!! Such a huge relief as i was NOT wanting a csection...so now we wait out our time till baby day!!!