Trying to Get Pregnant

Haywire Horomones and Spotting?

This is gonna be a long one folks😂😪
I had unprotected intercourse March 21 and I know I ovulated at some point during then. Within a week I started getting very emotional and bloated and my boobs got very swollen and the fatigue was just crazy and cramping and nausea! My period was due April 10th but arrived on the 6th and it is NEVER early. (I have very very heavy and long 6 day periods normally). On the 6th (Apr) I had brown spotting that became heavier and more than spotting with clots here and there. I was surprised when it stopped out of nowhere though (it only lasted 2 1/2 days???) I took a hpt few days after but it came back negative (had an extra test lying around). My nausea persisted though and I just couldn't look or think about certain foods without being grossed out or disgusted. I've had bouts of dizziness as well from then all the way till now including more need to urinate. Told my doctor about everything and they did a blood test a week after my short period. It took a few days for results so I took a hpt in the mean time (16th Apr) and there was a VERY VERY faint line. Almost missed it even. The next day my blood test results came back - Not pregnant! I was kind of shocked because of the symptoms I had been having.
The past few days though my appetite is just non existent and I just feel very very off.
(Vivid dreams and waking up randomly throughout the night and a tan line that's below my belly button that's gotten darker)
Today (21st) I went to urinate and there was spotting! This time a light pink ranging to a rusty brown with slight cramping and I woke up with a dull headache. I'm kind of freaked out so I took a pretnancy test in the afternoon and it was negative for sure - no faint line or anything- just maybe a small view of the evaporation line.
I just dont feel good right now and I want to know what my body is doing?? I never spot ever!
My mother didnt find out she was pregnant until almost 8 weeks with me and she had bleeding when she was pregnant with my brother because he nearly tried to form in the fallopian tube (he made it down there eventually lol)
Could I be pregnant? Or is my body just trying to put me through the ringer?

Re: Haywire Horomones and Spotting?

• legallykatelegallykate member
    edited April 2020
    Hi and welcome. Sorry your body is giving you a rough time and some confusing symptoms. Unfortunately none of us are your doctor and we cannot possibly know whether you could be pregnant - additionally, it is actually against the rules of this forum to ask if you might be pregnant. If you are trying to get pregnant and want to stick around and join this wonderful community of women, please read the pinned posts at the top (especially "Newbies, Read This First") and then introduce yourself in the Newbies Intro post. Hope your body (or your doctor) gives you some answers soon!
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Loading the player...
  • This is gonna be a long one folks😂😪
    I had unprotected intercourse March 21 and I know I ovulated at some point during then. Within a week I started getting very emotional and bloated and my boobs got very swollen and the fatigue was just crazy and cramping and nausea! My period was due April 10th but arrived on the 6th and it is NEVER early. (I have very very heavy and long 6 day periods normally). On the 6th (Apr) I had brown spotting that became heavier and more than spotting with clots here and there. I was surprised when it stopped out of nowhere though (it only lasted 2 1/2 days???) I took a hpt few days after but it came back negative (had an extra test lying around). My nausea persisted though and I just couldn't look or think about certain foods without being grossed out or disgusted. I've had bouts of dizziness as well from then all the way till now including more need to urinate. Told my doctor about everything and they did a blood test a week after my short period. It took a few days for results so I took a hpt in the mean time (16th Apr) and there was a VERY VERY faint line. Almost missed it even. The next day my blood test results came back - Not pregnant! I was kind of shocked because of the symptoms I had been having.
    The past few days though my appetite is just non existent and I just feel very very off.
    (Vivid dreams and waking up randomly throughout the night and a tan line that's below my belly button that's gotten darker)
    Today (21st) I went to urinate and there was spotting! This time a light pink ranging to a rusty brown with slight cramping and I woke up with a dull headache. I'm kind of freaked out so I took a pretnancy test in the afternoon and it was negative for sure - no faint line or anything- just maybe a small view of the evaporation line.
    I just dont feel good right now and I want to know what my body is doing?? I never spot ever!
    My mother didnt find out she was pregnant until almost 8 weeks with me and she had bleeding when she was pregnant with my brother because he nearly tried to form in the fallopian tube (he made it down there eventually lol)
    Could I be pregnant? Or is my body just trying to put me through the ringer?
    QFP... 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• None of us can tell you if you are pregnant. Hormone swings happen.
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @stillcozy yes log lady!!!!!
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"