June 2020 Moms

Private Group Info

I see the old thread was removed. Awesome. Info will be provided in the next couple of days on how to join once us three admins have gotten everything clear between us. Don't worry you haven't missed anything yet, just getting logistics handled! 

We'll do a quick post when we're ready on how to request to join and what info exactly to provide once you get there!
1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
Team green turned BLUE!
2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
Team green turned PINK!
Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Private Group Info

• Sounds good! Was wondering where the post went 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • @pourmeanothermocktail who are the admins? 
    Assuming you’re one! I did message you yesterday.  Just curious who the other admins are. ❤️
  • Wait, help! Should I do this one or do I need to be voted in first?!
  • @pourmeanothermocktail Facebook has changed a lot since I’ve been off the grid. I tried to reactivate my old account but then said it would contact friends on my list to verify my identity and it gave me too much anxiety so I am making a new page, but it was made with my phone number and not an e-mail address. Does that change anything? I feel old
  • @pourmeanothermocktail who are the admins? 
    Assuming you’re one! I did message you yesterday.  Just curious who the other admins are. ❤️
    @horsesmeetbaby and @kyrwyn are the other too!
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeanothermocktail Facebook has changed a lot since I’ve been off the grid. I tried to reactivate my old account but then said it would contact friends on my list to verify my identity and it gave me too much anxiety so I am making a new page, but it was made with my phone number and not an e-mail address. Does that change anything? I feel old
    I'll send you a PM! We'll figure it out
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • diagonalleydiagonalley member
    edited April 2020
    Have you sent out invites? I messaged yesterday :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Have you send out invites? I messaged yesterday :)
    I've been doing a batch every evening around 4 pm. Having problems getting to a computer too often during week, my desktop died on me! But I got you and you'll get invite today. Gotta wait until my husband is done with work. Inviting is the one part that's hard from phone right now.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeanothermocktail I sent you a PM with my email yesterday. Did you get it? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Will the invites be on here, through FB or email? I sent @pourmeanothermocktail a PM with my contact info on Monday :) Haven't received anything but I just want to make sure I'm looking in the right place!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Invites are being sent to the email you send to me/us. Every email address I had by 4:15 pm yesterday was sent am invite. It goes through the FB system, it's automated, so check spam for sure!
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeanothermocktail I didn't get an email and I checked spam :( Can you try my email again in the next batch you do? Thank you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @pourmeanothermocktail I checked every folder I have in my email, including spam. Can you please try my email again today? Thanks! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @thinkpositive2017 @ErikandAfton I should get to my desktop around 2pm PDT. I'll check our admin notes for your emails and re-invite if @pourmeanothermocktail hasn't gotten to it by then. She's had the lion's share of invites to handle. I'll PM you if I need any additional info or have any trouble. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sending PMs!
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kyrwyn I just sent you a PM with my email. 
  • @kyrwyn nevermind I just found my invite 
  • edited April 2020
    @ErikandAfton and @thinkpositive2017 make sure the email you gave us is the one tied to your Facebook profile. 
    Me 29 DH 33
    Married 10/2016
    TTC since 04/2019
    BFP 10/12/2019, estimated 6 weeks
    EDD 06/07/2020
  • I'm a new! Can I make the jump to FB too? @kyrwyn
  • Hi @kakesworld! Welcome to the Bump board!  We're currently trying to figure out exactly how to handle edge cases like yours (I'm new, and you all are transitioning, take me with you!). While we work on it, why don't you jump into a couple threads so that we get to know you a bit. :) I think there's an active ticker change (April 13), randoms (April), and appointments (April) as great places to start. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kakesworld hi there, fellow Texan here! I saw your posts in the randoms and ticker change threads and seems like you’ll be one we want to bring into the fold. Hopefully there are a couple more weeks of active threads here so you can get to know everyone a little better and then the admins will be happy to add you to the FB group. Glad you joined us before this place fizzled our completely!
  • @kyrwyn @Kjack85 I know, I joined so dang late!! I'll keep hopping on posts so peeps can get to know me and Tres a little better. I know its hard to jump over to FB world where you can be more exposed. We've had a few weird instances in our FB groups. DH asked me the other day what was up and I was telling him how much the other groups helped me during this time and especially during the first year on, but this go round I didnt think I would need a BMG and he encouraged me to just try. And with everything going on, well why not! I deleted my last profile after 2015 or mayne 2016? after the big GBCB when all the old mods were deleted or whatever happened! We all got messages saying we should delete our nonactive profiles. It was a weird time on the bump but we had moved over to FB so I didn't mind too much. But thats a story for another day! 
  • _______________________________________________
    Me: 33
    DH: 32
    Married 7/18/15
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker