1st Trimester

Prenatal vits storage...help!

I’m 12 weeks! Been storing my vitamins in a cupboard above my Kuerig. (Sp?) anyway, now I’m worried because of the heat exposure. Thoughts and opinions, welcome! Thanks! 

Re: Prenatal vits storage...help!

• meggymemeggyme member
    edited April 2020
    I’m 12 weeks! Been storing my vitamins in a cupboard above my Kuerig. (Sp?) anyway, now I’m worried because of the heat exposure. Thoughts and opinions, welcome! Thanks! 
    ...so move them. They are probably fine, but if you don’t think it’s a good environment for them then find another one.

FWIW I think you are way overthinking all of this.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Um ok. Seriously the Keurig doesn't give off that much heat to even get through the cupboards! If you are that worried, then move them - it's not rocket science! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, just a worried first timer in this pregnancy game. 
    Thanks for your input 
    Thharpseal135 said:
    Um ok. Seriously the Keurig doesn't give off that much heat to even get through the cupboards! If you are that worried, then move them - it's not rocket science! 

• naki44naki44 member
    edited April 2020
    Honestly, some replies on this board are utterly rude. She is a first timer at this, what's wrong with asking a simple question or making a personal observation? Really. One's character is easily seen in written as well as in spoken communication. Relax. And act respectful. You're a parent.
  • Sorry, just a worried first timer in this pregnancy game. 
    Thanks for your input 
    Thharpseal135 said:
    Um ok. Seriously the Keurig doesn't give off that much heat to even get through the cupboards! If you are that worried, then move them - it's not rocket science! 
    Honestly, some replies on this board are utterly rude. She is a first timer at this, what's wrong with asking a simple question or making a personal observation? Really. One's character is easily seen in written as well as in spoken communication. Relax. And act respectful. You're a parent.

• stillcozystillcozy member
    edited April 2020
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• naki44naki44 member
    edited April 2020
    **Removed for TOU violation**

Do the same.

• April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing