September 2020 Moms

Re: Randoms w/o 4/1

• Options
    I had my dog outside, let her back in once she started barking, and literally two minutes later she comes up to the computer desk whining and now she's standing by the door  :| I cannot wait until we can move into a house with a fenced in backyard!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mmmm now I want pickles. Haha

We has spring break last week and now we are doing online lessons and schoolwork this week.  We are surviving so that’s good. Took us four hours today which is much better than yesterday.  :| Still too long in my opinion. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    @greyl I’m 14 weeks and swear I feel little movements here and there. I thought gas too but I don’t think so, feels like a little fish sometimes. I didn’t feel my son until 18 ish weeks last time. 
  • Options
    @robinj716 same!! I get heart palpitations sometimes and it feels exactly like that but in my ute area. so I’m almost 100% convinced it’s the baby. It’s a surprising feeling, it catches me off guard for sure. H just likes making fun of me haha I am gassy all the time though 👀 
  • Options
    Ugh. My stomach is so uncomfortable. Starting yesterday at 2p it started to tighten up. Not painful just uncomfortable. It seems so early to have braxton hicks. Trying to drink water because prior pregnancies discomfort has always been dehydration, but it might also be gas or an anxiety response. Who knows. Also sitting in a dining room chair hunched over a laptop for hours working is doing me no favors. 
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher that doesn't sound comfortable! 
  • Options
    I personally would have switched to the couch or bed for working on the computer! Might not look as professional if that would be an issue, but when you're pregnant and stuck at home, I would take the weird looks and small remarks over tummy pain any day! 
  • Options
    @greyl when I was pregnant with DS, every single time I'd try to get DH to feel him move, DS would immediately stop lol. So DH never got to feel him move, even though he moved a ton
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 omg that’s crazy! I’ve heard that happening from other people too. I feel like it’s already happening to me lol I’ll feel something and I put my hand there to see if I can feel from the outside but then I never feel anything again. 
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher I find when I’m sitting at my island eating and get up, I’m cramped up too. Or when I bend over to shave my legs in my stand up shower, I get a big cramp across my stomach. I think it’s the position of sitting/bending at the uterine/pelvic area. 
  • Options
    Also random: nothing bugs me more than when I go into this board and the bump has randomly logged me out And I have to log back in to see the boards and what threads have new posts. 
  • Options
    @robinj716 about the bump- yes it's been doing that to me to the last week or so.  And sometimes after I login, it still doesn't load the new messages, and also won't let me save any pictures to the app unless I uninstall and reinstall the app.  They definitely need to get it figured out. 
  • Options
    Doctors appointments are weird now for sure. It was worth the masks and weird waiting in the car stuff to get to hear a nice strong heartbeat from this little boy. 
    I was worried about not seeing my regular doctor (our doctors are in the hospital and nurse practitioners are in the clinic) but the lady I saw was absolutely wonderful so At least I can schedule with her for the foreseeable future and know that I like who I am dealing with. 
  • Options
    @Louise_Belcher HEY!! I read your post and was like... hmm, that sounds like someone I know. ;)<3
  • Options
    @jayandaplus HEY!!!!! I was thinking you were October. So excited you are here!
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    You know, for as big as my belly is getting, I'm still sitting at 7 lbs less than when I got pregnant. My weight hasn't moved O.o
    At this rate, even though I started about 10 lbs more than I did when I got pregnant with DS, I'm not going to end up weighing even as much
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    This little one is kicking up a storm tonight even though I’m only 16 weeks. It’s keeping me up. I am the rare pregnant person who actually hates feeling baby move. Obviously it reassures me that things are going well and I’m happy about that. But it kinda freaks me out and gets annoying as they get bigger and stronger. It seems most people’s favorite thing is my least. Haha
  • Options
    I love feeling the baby move but DS used to kick so hard that I would throw up and I didn’t love that so much. I always describe it as magical but disturbing at the same time.
  • Options
    When DS got larger he liked to shove his feet up in my ribs quite abruptly. He did it a few times when I was driving which wasn't fun
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    I love feeling movement, but I don’t love when baby’s big booty starts causing horrific rib discomfort. I had phantom rib pain for sooooo long after having our others. I’m ok right now, but I’m sure I’ll be feeling it again in no time! 
  • Options
    i feel like I should be bigger than I am at 16 weeks. I know I’m a FTM but everyone else’s bumps (even other FTMs) look way bigger than mine and of course that makes me worry 😰 I’m definitely going crazy 
  • Options
    mflowers929mflowers929 member
    edited April 2020
    @greyl I had just the tiniest belly with DS until I was like 32 weeks lol. Nobody believed that I was 8 months pregnant. I've got a picture that I posted from 30 weeks where I was playing "where's the baby?" 😂
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
      @greyl not going crazy. I worried about that when I was pregnant with DD.  It's hard not to worry about everything.  Everyone carries differently. Bumps also can look very different in picture to picture.  People also don't help when they say things like "oh your bump is so tiny" or the opposite "I'm sure youre due any day" 
  • Options
    @mflowers929  that makes me feel better! Logically I know it’s normal but of course I’m like where are you?? Even though they’re still so small right now 
  • Options
    If I can figure out how to spoiler I'll post some pics lol. I don't want them to be huge
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options

I was probably about 16 weeks here

And 30 weeks here lol

DS has nothing on current baby 😂

F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @greyl I carry LARGE including my first pregnancy, but for my first I was still small at 16w and just looked like a had a large meal.  
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20
  • Options
    @greyl we're in the same boat here!! I'm so tiny I feel like and I don't think I've even gained five pounds yet. I worry about that all the time but on the bright side I'm pretty sure I felt the baby kick last night!! Was just laying down to go to sleep with a hand on my tum tum and I'm positive I felt an actual thunk against it!!
  • Options
    It was SO NICE to be able to hear baby's heartbeat good and strong at my appointment today. I've been so nervous because of my history, but there it was beating away =)
    I've decided to call baby "she" for now until we know. I'm more and more convinced this is a girl based just on how much trouble she's causing me this pregnancy lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @mflowers929 crossing my fingers for you! I swore my baby was a girl too, based on my pregnancy with my son being a breeze and not one issue and this baby has given me major nausea since day one.... my at home blood test said boy, but I’m holding out hope I contaminated my blood LOL... will know for sure 5/15. Crazy how different each pregnancy can be!!
  • Options
    @mflowers929 Glad the appointment was reassuring!!
  • Options
    So my birthday is on Sunday so far my husband has opened a birthday card for me and told me what’s inside and he just opened a present from my mom. He then texted me and asked “who sent you socks and a nursing tank top?” Ugh. No surprise birthday gifts for me this year....husbands.....
  • Options
    @ktholysz I'm giggling about your hubby opening your gifts lol. My hubby doesn't open my gifts but I have to always rein him in when it comes to birthdays and Christmas because he always wants us to open presents early lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    I was thinking about it the other day and I'm really interested to see what the breakdown of "complications" will be here.
    In my last BMB, we had no one with GD, one (me) with cholestasis, no pre eclampsia, one preemie, and 2 babies born en caul
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options
    @ktholysz lol to YH opening packages that I assume were probably marked for you, right around your birthday. This sounds like something my 3yo would do, but in her defense, she doesn't know how to read and can reasonably assume any present is for her 😂

Anybody else eating like a hobbit? I am insatiable today! 

• Options
    Also, @ktholysz happy early birthday!! 🎂 🎂 🎂 
  • Options
    Lol thanks ladies. I know he is just trying to make sure everything is cleaned coming in the house. He’s just a spoiler lol 

and @jennifer_louise yes I am eating like crazy! 
  • Options
    @ktholysz Happy early birthday! 
    @mflowers929 That breakdown would be interesting. I have thrombocytopenia that is worsened by pregnancy. Only one preemie is awesome! I think we had 5 or 6 that were 4+ weeks early on my last board. With cholestasis did you have to be induced at 37 weeks?
    Pregnancy TickerDS1 8/15
    DS2 5/17
    #3 Due 9/20