August 2020 Moms

April appointments

Lots of a/s scans this month! 
Craft Blog

Re: April appointments

• Loading the player...
  • @RedBaramid I'm so happy for you! That is great news!!! 
  • Wow!  That's incredible!  I know you said you felt great, I'm so glad the numbers don't lie! 🎉🎉🎉 @RedBaramid
  • @RedBaramid Congratulations! That's such happy news for you, girl, and I'm so glad you'll finally have peace of mind!  <3
  • @RedBaramid That is wonderful news! Congrats!!
  • @WishesSheCouldCook Good luck at your appt tomorrow!!  My as is Wednesday and I'm planning on wearing a mask.  I was in the mw's office this past week and everyone but one nurse I interacted with had a mask on.  The one who did not handed me a urine sample cup and spoke to me... so we were pretty close. I was wishing I had a mask on then. 🤦‍♀️
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @WishesSheCouldCook My appointment is on Wednesday and I plan on wearing a homemade cloth mask I put together today.  
  • Ahh! My A/S is Wednesday as well! Should I really be getting serious about a mask!?

I have no idea what kind of hospital environment I'm going to walk into. I feel like I'm in a sci-fi movie. 
  • @lachnessmomster I got word from my OB late this afternoon, a mass email, that they encouraged all patients to follow as many CDC guidelines as they could, and those have officially been updated to include wearing homemade masks out in public. I'm gonna wear one Wednesday morning when I go in to my OB office. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Don’t forget to disinfect your mask after wearing them and then wash your hands as soon as you take them off! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @hypermusic That is so great that you were able to switch the scan to be done at your local OB vs going into the busy hospital!  Wishing you a smooth appt!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • I got a call today that I won't be able to continue with my current doctor, who is a family medicine doctor. From now on all my appointments will be with an OB. Which I'm fine with, I just wasn't doing it before because it is further for me to travel to that office. 

Then I called the OB office to reschedule my appointment next week to be with someone in their office. I was originally still having an office visit but now I found out the OB's office is only doing phone appointments for anyone before 28 weeks. I'm only a little concerned just because I'm high risk and I'm afraid that the person making the appointment didn't see that when making my appointment. My family doctor was still having come into the office for that reason. I might call back tomorrow just to check. 
  • maelovemaelove member
    edited April 2020
    @catana15 I would definitely call just to make sure!! No harm in that. (Edited for wording)
  • @Sarah0985 I have been having heart palpitations as well this pregnancy. I don't know how often it happens, I really should track it. When you first experienced this with your daughters pregnancy did you just bring it up to your daughter and how did they have you track it or did they bring you in for a ekg right away? I don't see, hopefully, my doctor again until May 5. And I say hopefully because my insurance is consolidating offices due to the virus, so I will know more details about my appointment when it gets closer. 

• Thank you for the information @sarah0985 that is really helpfully to hear. I will start wearing my watch to see if i notice anything off from now until my next appointment. 

• @sarah0985 I'm sorry your palpitations were getting worse. Hopefully the beta blockers level you out again. Thinking of you and your babe!