Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 3.30

asf0613asf0613 member
edited March 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage, selective termination due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Re: TTCAL w/o 3.30

• Options
    i know im not normally the ones to start these, but it's been a while so figured we were due and sometimes im bad at following up on dailies...

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. mmc dec 19

How are things going? eh, being quarantined during TWW defintiely makes it hard to focus on things other than it being TWW

What is something that you are struggling with this week? this cycle in general, like the last, i feel like we shouldve HIO more, but DH was lacking enthusiasm.  i actually opted for a glass of wine last night (normally i drink til its pink but i actually hadn't had a drink in two weeks), and DH asked why i changed my mind.  i said i wasn't confident in our timing this cycle (or lack thereof) so i'm hoping that was a subtle nudge for next month.  trying to be delicate about it.  we'll see how it goes.

What is going well for you this week? my house is super clean, we're both healthy, that about covers it.  felt like its been a rough week otherwise but carrying on best we can.

R/R? one of our friends is still working (construction) and is on a local job.  we haven't seen him in probably a year but i told DH that i wouldn't feel comfortable with him visiting.  i'm certainly not an alarmist but why take the risk?? DH is a type 1 diabetic and they say that people with that condition should be more cautious.  so i have to be thinking rationally (if he isn't)

Any testing coming up/any recent results? ill be testing in a few days, i'm currently on CD9.  DH's bday is Sunday so it would be nice for a good surprise for him, but i'm trying not to get my hopes up based on the above

• Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2020
    @asf0613 Thanks for getting this started! There seem to be quite a few folks who could use this thread right now. Joining you here to add to the conversation.🙂 Also, sorry that YH wasn’t as enthusiastic as you’d like about HIO. That always gets to me too. I think you’re being smart about keeping the friend away who is working the local job. YH’s immune system shouldn’t be exposed to anything extra right now. Hope the test reveals the best news! 

Personally, I used to participate here more frequently in the past-/it was a sad comfort. But then I thought I was jinxing myself by focusing on my losses. Silly, of course, but you know how it is: once you have a loss you look for any way to make sense of it, asking what you might’ve done differently...

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: A late unexplained loss in October 2018 at 18 weeks gestation; early loss in January 2019; many chemical pregnancies throughout 2019. My RE & Reproductive Immunologist suspect it’s an immune reaction from my body against the embryos. Trying to find the right mix of medications to quiet my immune system to allow baby to deeply implant. 

Status: Moving to TWW after my next temperature, hopefully! 

How are things going? They’re fine, considering. Trying to focus on all the good things we have going in this life, considering how bad it could be right now.🙏🏽

What is something that you are struggling with this week? This is going to sound horrible, but someone joined TTGP recently who was in my BMB where I experienced my first loss, the late loss, which was the worst one for me emotionally. Her posts jolt me because I remember her name, and it always reminds me that I should have a 1-year-old like she does, but I don’t. It’s an icky feeling to have that gut reaction.  And I remember she was very very nice, so it’s absolutely nothing against her personally. It’s just been a tough reminder this week.  

What is going well for you this week? I’ve had some very good things happen with work recently, and my job is work-from-home anyway, so I’m feeling extremely grateful to be relatively safe & financially secure. 

R/R? A great opportunity came my way to connect with a Fertility Finance Coach. I’m going to share the info in the IF thread if anyone else wants to take part.(I don’t make any money off this & just feel excited to learn new tips & tricks for affording all the IVF meds, etc.) 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? I just got some results in my patient portal today that don’t make much sense to me. Can’t wait for the doctor to review them and give some recommendations next week! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.  CP March 2020

How are things going?  Eh pretty good 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? That stupid 1st tri post where the person was complaining about being pregnant and how they were not happy about it. 

What is going well for you this week? I have gotten outside and exercised everyday this week so that has been good

R/R? Feeling nervous to find out the results of this cycle in a week and a half. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @keikilove thanks for joining me!  :) i find this weekly post cathartic.  DH is very sympathetic but he's a guy so there's only so much he is willing to discuss things like this.  And especially now that we're cornered off from most of our in-person support systems, i find this even more relevant.
     it sounds like you have surrounded yourself with a really good team of RE, RI and now the finance coach.  like a little TTC army.  hoping some good recco's come from your recent results.  looks like i might just miss you in TWW, but fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    @stillcozy thanks again for going to bat for us!   but ugh, seeing my own BFN's this week was not mixing well with that whole thing.