Pregnant after IF

All Trimester Check-in March 30

31magnolia31magnolia member
edited March 2020 in Pregnant after IF
I didn't see one, so I decided to start the post this week.  
  • How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: (had a hard time coming up with one!) During this whole pandemic are you cooking dinner at home more or about the same as you did before? And what's the last meal (dinner) you prepared?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling!!

@emmasemm EDD 3/7 (girl)

@celticknotfire EDD 2/27

@ivfsurvivor EDD 3/3

@love112314 EDD 3/9

@sincethelastday EDD 3/9 (boy)

@bluguitarhannah EDD 7/1 (girl)

@caitiemae EDD 1/30 (boy)

@akak23 EDD 3/27 (boy)

@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 4/4 (boy)

@sanpelligrino EDD 4/12

@laurajon2015 EDD 3/25

@jolo1241 EDD 2/2 (girl)

@hanshotfirst77 EDD 6/21 (girl)

@knockupthestock EDD 7/23

@cirrra EDD 8/4

@wildrainbow EDD 8/16 (Boy)

@angelina1919 EDD 7/29

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8

@businesswife EDD 8/21

@31magnolia EDD 9/8

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy)

Re: All Trimester Check-in March 30

• How far along? 7/1 27 weeks
    How are you feeling? Some headaches with GD blood sugar ups and downs, a lot of uterine pulling and stretching 
    AFM today for weekly diabetes check remotely , OB 4/9 
    Yes, cooking a lot and it’s getting old.  Breakfast for dinner was the last 
    • How far along/EDD? 17w
    • How are you feeling this week? Headaches are back. Damn allergies!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? None
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB appointment next Tuesday. Hopefully it's still on. I would like to hear the baby's HB, plus I'm supposed to get lab work done. 
    • GTKY: (had a hard time coming up with one!) During this whole pandemic are you cooking dinner at home more or about the same as you did before? And what's the last meal (dinner) you prepared? I am soooooooo tired of cooking. I've cooked more in the last 2.5 weeks than I have in a month. Last meal was homemade enchiladas, which were really good but left my kitchen looking like a bloody war zone!
    @bluguitarhannah - I hear you on the cooking! We have gotten take out twice, but I think we're getting ready to put an end to that altogether. 

• Loading the player...
    • How far along/EDD? 7w5d
    • How are you feeling this week? Tired and nauseous a lot of the time. Anxious
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? None
    • Any upcoming appointments? My OB appt for Thursday got switched to a video appt. I think I’ll finally be able to go in toward the end of the month? Maybe?
    • GTKY: (had a hard time coming up with one!) During this whole pandemic are you cooking dinner at home more or about the same as you did before? And what's the last meal (dinner) you prepared? I’m over cooking. Probably cooking more, plus now my toddlers daycare is closed so that’s lunch and snacks for her. I feel like I’m always in the kitchen cooking or cleaning. Beef stew was the last thing I made and thankfully we froze a bunch so there’s a few nights I won’t have to cook in the upcoming weeks!!
    • How far along/EDD? 21+3/Aug 4 (ED)
    • How are you feeling this week? Okay. I’ve been cold-free for a week now and my son has been home with us so he’s not bringing home new germs either. I’m totally out of shape though. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I’m done eating at home. Want to eat out!
    • Any upcoming appointments? Well, I was supposed to have an OB appt today but got postponed by 3 weeks. Diabetes counseling on Thursday, over the phone. 
    • GTKY: (had a hard time coming up with one!) During this whole pandemic are you cooking dinner at home more or about the same as you did before? And what's the last meal (dinner) you prepared? I’m definitely cooking more now that we can’t go out to eat and don’t order takeouts. And we eat all three meals at home so more cooking for sure. I put in more effort into cooking the first week but quickly got tired of it. For the past week we’ve had mostly leftovers and frozen food with minimal prep work. I’m already having a hard time securing enough hours for work (I confess I don’t work full 8 hours), while taking care of our son and just doing chores around the house. It’s not dinner, but I baked a loaf of bread for my son for his bday yesterday! My son loves bread so that was his bday bread instead of bday cake!
    Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET  
  • @cashewchicken A few weeks ahead of you on diabetes stuff if you questions let me know?
  • @cashewchicken – I agree 100% with your son….bread is so much better than a cake!!

@wifeinraleigh28 – Congratulations!! Jeremy is adorable!! Glad to hear your c-section went smooth and you are already home.

How far along/EDD? 23w – Jul 29th

• How are you feeling this week? It has been a good week, just RLP here and there, but other than that all is good.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Just really tired of being on auto lockdown for 3 weeks and to know this is not going to over soon.  I just hope we will be kind of back to normal by the time I deliver, but we will see.
    • Any upcoming appointments? MFM on 4/9 for US but not sure if that will be cancelled as the Governor just ordered a 30 day lockdown.
    • GTKY: (had a hard time coming up with one!) During this whole pandemic are you cooking dinner at home more or about the same as you did before? And what's the last meal (dinner) you prepared? Oh I am cooking like if I would get paid for it! I really enjoy cooking though and for now, other than work, there is no much I can do.  We used to go out for dinner at least 2-3 times a week, so I guess this is a good preparation for what our life will be once the baby is here.  Lunch today, quinoa salad and grilled chicken.

• @wifeinraleigh28 congratulations! He is a adorable and glad you’re home and enjoying life as a family of 4!!!
  • @wifeinraleigh28 Congratulations!!! Jeremy is so adorable! I’m happy for you that your TTC journey is over. I’m a STM too and if this pregnancy progresses okay, then I am done too. Nice to know that you were discharged two days later and didn’t have to spend too much time in the hospital. That was my concern with the repeat c-section. Don’t want to be away from my son for too long. :)
    @bluguitarhannah Fellow GD mama. Managing bg is such a pain. This is my second pregnancy and I had GD pretty much from the start for both pregnancies as I was already prediabetic before becoming pregnant but it doesn’t get any easier. Boo. Do you have any diabetic-friendly snacks you’d like to share? Mine are Icelandic yogurt and Skinny Dipped almonds. 
  • cashewchickencashewchicken member
    edited April 2020
    @31magnolia Im glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t love cooking. I love to eat but it’s such a pain and I hate that the kitchen is a total mess after! I love days when we just eat leftovers because that means no pots and pans to clean. Hope you were able to have your OB appointment. Mine got postponed but my girl kicks all day I don’t mind it as much. @mtpbadger I feel like I’m always in the kitchen too, if not cooking, then cleaning. My son is home and he eats every 2-3 hours and he’s such a piggy he begs for snacks in between. So if we let him I’m sure he will eat all day. I have to be careful when I snack because a few times he caught me snacking he demanded that I share. @angelina1919 I love a good cake once in a while, but I love bread more. Any kind of bread (well, not the whole wheat good-for-your-health kinda bread). I miss pate and baguette. I’m happy my son loves the bread though it could have turned out better. Oh well.
    • How far along/EDD?- 28+3, 6/21
    • How are you feeling this week? - I'm ok, super tired all the time, and my hips have started hurting. But mostly I am ok. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? - My mom lives with my DS and I. And she broke her arm on Sunday. So I have been a little stressed and overwhelmed. Taking care of her, my DS and working fulltime from home, plus being 7 months pregnant. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? -Today I have an OB check up.
    • GTKY: (had a hard time coming up with one!) During this whole pandemic are you cooking dinner at home more or about the same as you did before? And what's the last meal (dinner) you prepared? Yes I am pretty much cooking the same as before, except its harder to get proteins now. But I'm making do. Last night my DS and I made a pizza. One of those ready made crusts that just needs to go in the oven. And we added sauce and cheese to it. He loves to help me cook so it was fun.

@wifeinraleigh28 Congrats! He is beautiful! <3

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @cashewchicken My treat has been mint chocolate chip keto ice cream.  It doesn’t seem to alter blood sugar.

Pistachios are a favorite along with small hummus container (1/2) with carrots.  PB and either nilla wafers or graham crackers are another favorite.

i bought 2Good greek yogurt and I add some vanilla extract and a few (up to 8 raisins).  
    • How far along/EDD? 21+2/Aug16
    • How are you feeling this week? Meh. My heartburn meds no longer work 😭 BH started this week, that's been fun. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? This giant baby boy insists on being up high. He's squishing all my organs. I thought I had just a smidge more time before I felt super uncomfortable. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? April 24th. Baseline labs for Cholestasis. 
    • GTKY: (had a hard time coming up with one!) During this whole pandemic are you cooking dinner at home more or about the same as you did before? And what's the last meal (dinner) you prepared? So, I dont cook, H does. He has been cooking up a storm. We've only ordered out twice since he started working from home in March. He made dirty rice last night. I'm so lucky he's such a good cook and makes me anything I want. 
    @31magnolia Thank you for starting the thread! I have been having issues with the app and couldn't stay logged in long enough to type anything. 

@wifeinraleigh28 Congrats! He's so beautiful! 

• @wifeinraleigh28 - Congratulations! He's a cutie!

@wildrainbow -  I ALWAYS have problems with the app. You're so lucky YH cooks! That sounds wonderful. My husband helps but I definitely do most of the work. Guess I can't complain because he cleans and that's the part I hate the most! Lol.