July 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 3/30-4/5

Randoms? Buehler? Buehler? 

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/30-4/5

• Old Navy is still having some great sales online if you'd like to stock up on maternity/nursing clothes! 

My husband is making me crazy. Yesterday I FINALLY got him to empty and put away his suitcase from a ski trip back in January.  It had been on our bedroom floor for 2 months. This weekend I gave him two jackets and a pair of jeans he had left in our office, and this morning I found them wadded up on the window seat in our dining room. And he had a glass of water in the livingroom last night that I found tucked around the corner of the couch this morning. Dude. This is not hard. 🙄 Just pick up your stuff. 

• I kept hearing about this Tiger King show on Netflix and how amazing it was, and episode just gets weirder and weirder to the point that I don't even know if I want to watch it anymore. I just feel... disturbed. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I tried to make the whipped coffee everyone is posting on instagram with hot chocolate and it did not work. I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I may scavenge for some instant because it's an equal coffee/sugar ration which is about how I prefer coffee when I do drink it.  :p
  • @pocketrose I've wanted to try that too! If you do let me know how it turns out.
  • @lizzybean84 we started trying to watch that too over the weekend. I wasn’t super inspired to keep watching after the first episode (other than awwww-ing over all the baby cats) so that’s all I’ve seen...these people are just weird as F! 

@modoodles sounds like my H. The man is made of bottles and shoes that he leaves EVERYWHERE except for actual closets / by the door/ normal places to put shoes. I told him one day I’m going to end up dying from falling over them. He also leaves his shoes in the guest bedroom like 5 feet away from his closet. Not hard man....
  • @lizzybean84 we binged the entire season in one day. They are weird as f, but that’s exactly why you should keep watching it. It’s the perfect mindless tv you need right now with everything that’s happening in the world. It’s not political, they aren’t trying to teach you something, they aren’t preaching anything. Just showing you how absolutely batshit crazy these people are. It gets more and more bizarre with each episode 🤣 in the best way. 
  • @lizzybean84 I agree with @amygray725, you just gotta keep watching it. Makes you feel a bit better about yourself haha. 

@modoodles I've been scouting out Old Navy as I shop there frequently and I haven't put in an order yet because I've been waiting for my leopard pajama shorts to come back in. TMI but when I had the stomach flu in the beginning of March, I had to throw them away... sooo lol. Now I have an incomplete set, and I haven't seen them in stock. ALSO - the husband leaving things around, with my husband it's water glasses. I swear he has 6 on his table beside our bed.  B) drives me nuts... also he leaves his socks laying around. 
  • @pocketrose I have heard mixed reviews about the whipped coffee; some have said it's really good and others not so much. I've heard that you should add creamer to it instead of water! 
  • @lizzybean84 my friend made the coffee thing and said it was pretty good. More like a treat than anything... but still good.

@amygray725 the most perfect description of the show and why people should be watching lol... It really does just get more and more wild with each episode... and I love it :D 

• @lizzybean84 H and I went to Aldi today and got some instant coffee so we'll see if it works, maybe testing tomorrow!
  • Here's a random: does anyone else's baby get all huffy and kicky if they get a little squished? I'm wearing jeans that are snug in the belly today and he's kicking up an aggressive storm in the same way he does when I'm laying in bed and ever so slightly somewhere between side and belly laying.
  • @lizzybean84 lol... I would not know because I make sure I'm not wearing anything restrictive :D 
  • @lizzybean84 yes haha, if I’m sitting hunched forward I notice her kicking a lot more. 
  • Gross but is anyone else experiencing some urinary incontinence at this point? I'm 27 weeks and staring leaking a little bit when I take my daily walks with my dog... 
  • @polkeliz not yet, but really looking forward to it 🤣 hemorrhoids on the other hand 🔥 and razor burn like no other all the sudden every time I shave. AND, every time I look down now I get super dizzy.

ladies, pregnancy is SO much fun!
  • @polkeliz YES. Especially if I have to sneeze or cough of anything. A few days ago I ate a piece of banana bread then choked on it and coughed because of the choking and managed to pee during that mess. 🙄