November 2020 Moms

GTKY: Where are you from?

Re: GTKY: Where are you from?

• Born and raised in Louisiana. 
    I grew up in Mandeville, LA > Baton Rouge, LA for college > ended up in Lafayette, LA for the last 3 1/2 years and love it here. 

TLDR; Lafayette, Louisiana
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Born and raised in Montreal, Canada! I don't think we'll ever leave the city.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm from small town, rural Northern California. We live off grid, way out a dirt road, a couple hours from any city anyone would have ever heard of :)
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• I am in a small town in North Carolina! Close to Pinehurst, the golf community. We love it here! 💜
  • I'm living in Central Illinois with my husband and children, but I'm originally from closer to Chicago.
    Me: 30  DH: 34  Us: Est. 2009 (Dating) // 2013 (Married)
    DD1: 12/26/2013  DD2: 08/03/2016  DS1: 05/10/2018  Baby #4: EDD 11/22/2020 (Team Green)
  • DH and I moved to Washington state as of this past summer. We’re nearer to Tacoma than Seattle but almost right in the middle. Born in Oklahoma, was a military brat so moved all over when I was growing up (8 moves in 11 years), went back to OU for college, then lived in KS for 2 years while my husband finished vet school. Decided to move to WA for a change after lots of time in the Midwest. 

TLDR: living near Tacoma in Washington State
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • Born and raised in Brooklyn ny. Moved to ocala Florida then back to Brooklyn then to Tallahassee Florida but now we live in Hawaii. 
  • Born and raised on Long Island and living in Manhattan then Brooklyn for the last 10 years.
  • Born and raised in South Jersey.  I now live in Maryland and have so for the past (4) years.
  • Born in Vermont, moved to ATL, GA when I was 11 or so, and now live in Memphis, TN. My husband is from here.
  • Born and raised Masshole ;-)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Small town rural central PA 
  • Born and raised in northern ID.  Moved to Minnesota as an adult, met my husband, and don't have any plans to leave!
  • @HeartOverMind I'm in central IL too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Born in Virginia, raised there till 7 then moved to WV. Now live in Deep South Texas 
  • Central Virginia born and raised! Now live 25 mins from my childhood home on a cattle farm.
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • @ksdelong20 what town? 
    I was born,  raised,  and currently live in the Reading area,  PA. But for a few years DH I lived and started our family in central PA.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @antsangel1118 we're in Danville (between Bloomsburg and Williamsport)
  • @ksdelong20 I know exactly where that is! I've been inside Geisinger a few times. We lived in Mifflinburg! DH is originally from Sunbury. We're still only a couple hours away.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I’ve lived all over! Florida and Ohio when I was younger, and up until 2 years ago we were in Kansas. I’m in NE Iowa now and we really love it here. 

@lovelee3 whereabouts in Kansas did you live?? 
  • I was born in Tucson, AZ. My family moved to SC when I was about to enter high school and I’ve lived there ever since. They are two very different places, lol!
  • Born in Chicago, grew up in Texas. I've also lived around Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Ireland for school and work.
  • @sjomomma well I lived my first 9 months in Hays (west Kansas) and did not like it. Then the remaining 1.25 years in Manhattan while my husband finished up vet school at KSU. 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @lovelee3 that’s so cool! Both of my cousins are at K state right now and my best friend lives in Manhattan! We were in Lawrence before we moved to Iowa 
  • I have lived all over the US and Canada. I was raised in northern CA. I now live in Florida. 
  • @1MommyRunner I’m in Fayetteville but work in Raeford! 
  • kelk5kelk5 member
    I was raised in South Texas and retuned to Texas after going to undergrad in Nevada and studying abroad in Ireland. I live in North Texas now. 
  •  Hey ladies. I am born and raised in Bulgaria 🇧🇬 Moved to US 5 years ago for my MBA 👩‍🎓 Currently live in Atlanta, have been here for 3 years and am loving it. My boyfriend used to live in Florida and keeps talking about moving back there so we'll see how long we stay in GA. ☺
  • Born and raised in Buffalo, NY. 
  • I’ve moved 12 times mainly for someone’s (mine, DHs and parents when young) job/work. I think I identify the most with the North Eastern US. 
  • I have live most of my life in the coastal bend of Texas in a small town ravaged by Hurricane Harvey. I moved to Houston for 8 years with DH. We have recently moved back to the coastal bend/south Texas.
  • I was born and raised in a small farming community in NW Indiana. Moved to the Fort Wayne area for school then transferred to West Lafayette to go to Purdue University. Now back in my hometown for the last 6 years. DH grew up one town over from me and we met working fast food at 15. 
  • @potofgolden where at. SO and I make frequent trips to Houston
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Lived all over growing up. TN, LA, SC, FL, NJ. I live in Orlando, Fl now, moved here for college and never left.
  • Born and raised in NJ but moved to WI in middle school and I'm still here 😆 South central WI 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Ecat504 said:
    @potofgolden where at. SO and I make frequent trips to Houston
    We were living in Conroe. Now we live in Portland, right outside of Corpus Christi.
  • Born in Switzerland, raised in NJ, and now live outside of Boston.
  • @knottie23e2d7af2e00c788 @1MommyRunner I was born in Pinehurst I’m sure you know where that is. Ive spent my whole life in that area of North Carolina until now. Recently moved to Charleston South Carolina
  • I've lived the majority of my life in Rhode Island.