September 2020 Moms
Options

March Appointments

2»

Re: March Appointments

• Options
    I just had an appt March 4 which was like maybe a week before this coronavirus stuff hit the fan. I meant to ask my doc at that appt if there were any implications in pregnancy or what we know about how this affects pregnancy, and I totally forgot to ask because it wasn't a huge deal yet. Now it is, and the hospital has cancelled all outpatient office visits, but will do teleconferencing under certain circumstances. So now I don't even know if my ultrasound that was scheduled for Tuesday is still on. I'm guessing not, but they better communicate that to me directly.
    Married: May 26, 2012
    Eden: February 8, 2016
    Ivy: April 3, 2018
    Baby 3.0: Due September 26, 2020
  • Options
    I haven’t been able to get on here in days, not sure why I was having app issues.

Had an OB appointment last Thursday and got to hear the heartbeat in the 160s 🥰 My youngest (3 1/2) asked to go with me and asked the doctor if she could tell if the baby was a boy 😂 He wants a brother and my oldest son (6) wants a sister 🤷‍♀️ Due to being AMA my next appointment it this Friday for early glucose testing. I’m super happy that this pregnancy I get to do it in the OB office instead of Quest. After that the next appointment is April 9 (my youngest is asking to go to all the baby appointments). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my 12 week appointment today (even though I'm 13 +4)- physical, blood draw, and pap. We got to hear baby's heartbeat at 156. We took our youngest, W (11 months) with us and my midwives and staff are so amazing. We were talking about all the shortages in stores and they brought out a bag of diapers and wipes for us. So kind! My next appointment is 4/16. 
    Me: 36, H: 37 | Married: 10/15/16 | DS#1: 7/18/04 | DS#2: 4/18/19
    BFP: 1/26/20 | EDD: 9/20/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers