Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 3/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TWW Thursday 3/26

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/3

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -3,-2,1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: CD 29, 12 DPO, April 3rd (if I can hold off)

R/R: today is my “get ready” day because I work 3 12 hour shifts in a row starting tomorrow so I am making immune boosting soup for some lunches and healthy green packed dinners because I want to keep my immunity up while working in the hospital so if I do get COVID at least I’ll have a better fighting chance with a good immune system from all the healthy foods giving me all the antioxidants and vitamins and minerals it needs. I am anxious to to do a pregnancy test because if I am pregnant I am thinking work will be re-assigning me to a less high risk area and if I’m not pregnant they will be re assigning me to a more high risk area. So it’ll be bitter sweet either way. 

CS/Q:  okay so I’m making the decision that this morning was my last temp. In the past when I temped all through my luteal phase I would have anxiety if it dipped even the slightest and so to save myself from that again I figure O was for sure confirmed so there is no point to keep tracking if it’s just going to cause me more anxiety! And I ended my last temp on a good note because I’ve never ever had a temp reach over 98 and it was today so I’m just hoping that means my body is producing enough progesterone! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tryingktogku - Thank you for all of your hard work and sacrifice! I was at the hospital yesterday for my transfer and made sure to thank each nurse, doctor, admin person, and custodian I saw for being there for all of us! 
  • Options
    @feather_heather I am Truly hoping your transfer will be a success despite this pandemic! Thank you for thanking everyone. It does make it easier continuing to work through this when people are kind enough to recognize the risk we are all taking! 
  • Options
    @feather_heather lurking from WTO but wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and crossing everything for you!! 💕
  • Options
    @tryingktogku thanks for being on the frontlines!
    @feather_heather hoping your transfer is successful!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: idk

Testing: lets see how long i can hold out!

R/R: its beautiful out today so thinking we might take a walk with the dogs around the neighborhood!  Yesterday i organized all the kitchen cabinets like i had been meaning to and then vegged out for the rest of the day.  i am starting to pile up things i need DH to go through.  i need to wait for him before i can tackle other areas on my list.

• Options
    ashaislurkingashaislurking member
    edited March 2020
    @feather_heather it's so nice to see you back over here friend. I hope this is your last cycle. Fingers crossed! 
    @tryingktogku Thank you for your work during this time. I'm glad you're my precautions and hope you stay healthy while all of this is going on. 
    @asf0613 I hope you enjoy your walk if you decide to go out! As the weather gets nicer here again I've been trying to get out of the house more too. 

Month/Cycle: 
    CD/DPO: 28/12
    Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1
    Typical LP length: 14 days 
    Testing: Tested today- BFN
    R/R: I had some light spotting when I woke up this morning but my temps are still high. I'm not sure what to think right now. I'm just going to wait it out and see. 
    CS/Q:
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    @feather_heather happy transfer! Sending you so many wonderful hopeful wishes and vibes!