October 2020 Moms

October 2020 Spreadsheet

Hello everyone!
Now that we are all official, let's get organized! Here is the link to the October 2020 Spreadsheet.

It should be easily accessed and edited through this link (if you are on mobile, you may need to download the Google Sheets App).
Should you have any trouble just comment below and I'm sure we can get your info put in! If you don't want to be listed in the sheet, feel free to take out your name of course. I hope I did not miss anyone!

@BumpAdmin, could we have this pinned, please?

Re: October 2020 Spreadsheet

• Thank you for doing this @morethanamama
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• thank you so much @morethanamama !!! I'll add it to the board organization thread too. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Looks great! Thanks!
  • Question: What does currently green refer to? Like, organic/low chemical green?
  • @homeport17 it means that the person is waiting to find out the sex (usually until birth). Team pink would be having girl, team blue would be boy.
  • Thank you! 
  • Hello :) I just joined and wondering how I can get on the list? Thanks! 
  • @mudpieeater you can just add yourself! 
    Married 6/15/13
    ~In our hearts forever~

• I’m probably being really dense, but what does check in week # mean?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @deaddahliah I took it to mean which week of the month you're due. So 1-7 is week one, 8-14 week two, etc. I'm guessing it's in there because some BMBs do check-ins that way instead of ticker change days.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • @MJDsquared that makes sense, but there’s a bunch of 6 & 7s on the list. I’m just going to leave mine blank. 😅
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @deaddahliah some bmb's do check in by day of the week and some by week of the month. So there would either be a thread for everyone who changes weeks (from 5w6d to 6w for example) on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.... Or there will be a check in for all moms due the first week, second week, third week, etc. 

I think done people are saying six and seven because they're Saturday/Sunday week changers, but I personally prefer the check in by week because it allows you to get to know moms due around the same time as you, and you get to know more moms because we're divided into 4 groups instead of 7.

Not sure which were doing but that's my vote. 😁
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • I strongly prefer check-in by week but for some reason we are day (which makes no sense).
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Couldn't we just start a by week check in and see if it catches on?
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • So...I see myself on the spreadsheet... but I don’t really understand the purpose of the spreadsheet? Could someone explain please?
  • Also I tried to change my user name before I started posting 4? Weeks ago... and I see it changed just now. WTF
  • @baseballismyfavoriteseason The spread sheet kind of helps you keep track of everyone in your mind as we start to get to know each other. Who you have things in common with. also who is due when, whos having a boy/girl/twins/team green as we find out those things. 
  • I have the Google sheets app but cannot seem to get it to open up the spreadsheet.. if someone could add me in that would be great!

Cynabella, from Canada, I'm 28, PGAL or FTM I guess, due Oct 7 ( c-section to be scheduled) what's the green stand for ? 🤷
  • Just posting to see my name
  • @cynabella, I added you. Team green means you aren’t finding out the sex 
    Married 6/15/13
    ~In our hearts forever~

• @profmcgonagall thanks ! We're going to be finding out. Nursery is still up from our loss and it's ..pink. 
  • Hello!! Ive attempted to add myself but for some reason my phone wont let me download the editing app. Could someone please upload my info for me?

Name: ProudMamaJess
    Check In Week #: 2
    FTM
    Single
    1 miscarriage 2 months previous to current pregnancy.

If someone is able to do this, thank you so much!! 
  • @proudmamajess, I added you 
    Married 6/15/13
    ~In our hearts forever~

• Is this ongoing? Got an error that says the file has been deleted..
  • @morethanamama do you know what is going on with the spreadsheet?  I went in to update some things and it says it has been deleted.
  • Ughhh I need to check on what's happened! My account supposedly got hacked a few weeks ago so I had  to work with Google to make sure things were back to normal...stay tuned!! And sorry for the late response, the app just started working again for me after weeks of not loading 
  • Rena21Rena21 member
    Said the doc was deleted for me too...
  • Updated link ladies! My bad!!!
    My Google account got compromised and I decided to delete it. I backed up the documents, so luckily the file is safe. I obviously forgot to post a new link, but I just did!! Sorry!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RSdCoMZe3BDsSzsm0cxgFoadvVl4CVsI/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if it works again!

• BTW I just got this blouse from Amazon and it's suuuuper comfy! I got a M and it's perfect for the bump for now and it will be great for the fall for nursing since it has buttons. I might order more in a small after giving birth depending on what I'll look like, LOL, just so I can still have cute fitting clothes after the baby and not just loose blouses :)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M7VDZQT/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_7Nw4Eb5C0A0PW 

Lots of colors too!
  • jgrodojgrodo member
    @morethanamama do you have to sign in with your Gmail to add? 
  • I think I made it open to edit to anyone with a link, is it asking for your Gmail address to log you in? 
  • jgrodojgrodo member
    When I click in the sheet I can do anything with it and then there's the sign-in button on the top which asks for Gmail address/login- maybe I'm doing it wrong
  • It’s the same with me, I sign in with my gmail account but can’t edit within the sheet.