Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 3/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 3/25

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 I’m glad your vet has such a great policy! We are tossing around the idea of adopting a dog depending on how long this all goes on, but I saw a post in my local Facebook group about how a lot of vets are only open for emergencies, aren’t taking new patients, etc. and I am with you that it just gives me anxiety in general to go anywhere. But I think your vet has a great plan. I hope your kitty is okay, keep us posted. 
  • @bows22 It is so hard to stick to any type of routine right now, so don't beat yourself up. MH's work has been the only thing keeping us on one, but today is his last day in the office (yay!) so it's going to be a struggle.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate I felt pretty cranky yesterday too. My boss is so annoyed about this whole pandemic and the fact that people are working from home and was taking it out on me. I kind of gave it back to him because he was just being so out of line. I think he realized because his emails got increasingly nicer as the day went on. This isn’t fun for anyone buddy. I hope we both have a more relaxing day today 
  • @bows22 it's crazy how much a consistent bedtime can help. I'm in the same boat. I keep not going to bed until after 11 most nights. I really need to get better about that.

@legallykate sorry yesterday was such a rough day. I hope today is much better and you can take a little extra time for yourself at some point.
  • Month/Cycle: 23/17/7 (AL#2) Realized I put 6th cycle AL yesterday...that’s what I get for trying to do it without looking at my previous day post to avoid seeing what CD I was on! Lol. Got on FF this morning, but I’m going to try to avoid that for a while now! 

CD: Trying not to think about it

WAYDTGKU: NTNPish

R/R: Happy Hump Day!! 🐪 Honestly, if it weren’t for these check ins, I’d probably be way more confused as to what day it is! Something about not leaving the house during the week messes with your sense of time! Hope everyone has a great day...we are halfway to the weekend, where we can continue to hang out at home but not work! I’m excited!! Haha

CS/Q: None, not tracking the rest of the cycle. 

@gingermama29 sorry AF is most likely arriving today...and so very sorry about your kitty!! I hope it’s a UTI and they can give you some medicine to get it cleared up! Sending hugs and positive vibes for you and your kitty!! 💜 My female kitty had several UTI’s in the past resulting in vet visits & meds, but I changed their food to a urinary health blend per my vet’s suggestion and she’s been good since. Has your kitty had UTI issues in the past? I know urinary issues seem to be more common in male kitties. That’s really good the vet protocols are like that...hopefully that helps to lessen the anxiety some! Also very sweet of YH to offer to take him!

@bows22 I hope you can get back on track with your consistent bedtime! We have been slacking a bit there too, but trying to stay pretty consistent! I love that we can help keep each other accountable on TTGP things and otherwise!! Yay for getting to move forward with the December audit, hope you can cross that off your list very soon! Hope you have a great day as well! Oh, we did a Starbucks run this weekend when we went to the grocery! Such a nice treat!! I ordered on the app before we went through the drive-thru...but I cringed thinking about the guy taking your phone! 😩 Hope you haven’t had that happen again!

@legallykate sorry yesterday was another crazy day! I hope today is much better, and that you can at least find a few moments to relax...you deserve it!! 

• @bluetickgal he hasn't had issues with UTIs up till now. I had heard they are more common in male cats though. I'm hoping it's minor. He's been pretty much acting like his normal cuddly self, other than extra grooming of his nethers, which is consistent with a possible UTI. I'm so with you on losing track of what day it is! That struggle is so real right now!
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 11?

WAYDTGKU: NTNP but still peeing on things

R/R:. Well DH woke up this morning and decided he is getting donuts this morning.  We both went to bed tired and grumpy and the night was rough.  Thunder storm scared the crap out of the dog, so he was up all night and wouldn't settle down.  The dog also has a skin infection in his nether regions, so he was licking his cone all night long (and actual plastic cone, since the Dr doesn't want him licking it).  Headed into the vet this morning for some meds.  Back to more moving and house appts today.  Looking forward to getting moved into the new house for real in mid-April.  

@gingermama29. Sorry about your kitty.  My MIL tells the story of how their cat did that to indicate UTIs, so hopefully that is all this is.  That sounds like a safe way to do the vet's office.  That is what they are doing here as well.  (Although I just took a picture of the infected area and texted them...highly inappropriate!)

@bows22. Good luck with the routine.  It seems like we bounce between midnight and 6pm over here right now.  DH is like why am we in bed so early?  I am like well the world is kinda depressing right now.  But it is FW so bed is good, but nothing seems to be happening on that front. 

@legallykate. Hopefully you can have some free time soon.  I know it is crazy hard right now, but I know that you are doing your absolute best.  I miss having something to look forward to even if it was something simple like getting out of the house (and not being accompanied by moving boxes).  

@bluetickgal. Thanks for keeping us on track.  At my mom's old school, they would play the Hump Day commercial for all the kids on Wednesday.  

• Lurking from TWW sending all my love to everyone here hoping some of y’all move to the TWW soon! 
  • @gingermama29 awww poor kitty. Hope it isn't anything serious. My vet has the same policy if we have an appointment. It sucks that you can't go in with them, but it's what needs to be done. Happy to see your forever cycle is over.

@bows22 you should write that up in the healthy habits thread! I'm kind of the same way right now where I'm not being super consistent with my bedtime because whatever, if I wake up late I just need to go downstairs to my desk and work for a bit, then take a break to get the shower in.

@legallykate hopefully today is less crazy for you! I hate days like that. It always makes me wonder if I should switch careers. But I also sometimes just really hate people lol

@bluetickgal yes, I totally get you on not knowing what day it is without a reference. I go through that every Christmas season since I'm either off the entire time or only work a few days around the holidays. To be honest I wasn't even sure if yesterday was Tuesday lol.

@dobiemom11 mmmm donuts. Poor puppers. I hope he is doing better now that the storm is gone.

Month/Cycle: 33/25+

CD: 18 or 19

WAYDTGKU: just flying by the seat of my pants, or whatever the phrase is.

R/R: currently I am doing an OPK every 3rd day since my ovaries were put to sleep from the lupron. Last I checked there was still no LH in my system. Stupid me meant to use an OPK before I showered but freaking remembered it the moment I was done peeing. So now I have to use SMU instead of FMU. Which I guess is technically the better time to test? idk, just curious if there's a line at all this time. What if I'm still here for like a month because my ovaries continue to snooze?  :/

CS/Q: nah, not yet

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • lurking
    @gingermama29 hope your kitty is okay!  my two female cats used to get them (vet said sometimes stress induced), but easy enough fix since you caught it.  typically UTIs in cats go unchecked for a while, unless they become incontinent (which is how i found out)  good luck!
  • @gingermama29 oh no! Poor kitty! I hope it's just the simple UTI. That's a crazy procedure that the vet has, cool, but crazy!

@bows22 Happy Wednesday, friend! I have found I've been staying up later too since WFH, but I've had more energy and I'm not as tired either. I usually fall asleep on the couch around 9 or 9:30 but not since we've all been home. It's weird.

@legallykate I'm sorry yesterday was crazy for you. I am also hoping today is much smoother. Can you and YH plan something for the weekend to look forward to? I mean like.... going for a nice walk or bike ride or a movie to watch together?

@bluetickgal The only thing I go into FF for, lately, is to just record when we HIO and to log that I took my PNV, otherwise I wouldn't remember if I took it or not! 

@dobiemom11 Oh I hope you get some meds to help clear that up for the poor doggo :( Donuts sound amazing right now! My mom called me this morning and said she was at Fritz' bake shop and asked if I wanted a stickybun and I was so proud that I turned it down!

@inthewoods23 deep breaths my friend, just take deep breaths. The OPK's will get darker <3 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kpearse99. It was crazy.  The lady came out in practically a hazmat suit to drop off the meds.  We chatted for a minute because she is one of Jace's favorite techs.  But I was like dang...still not sure how freaked out and paranoid I should be.  But that seemed to indicate that I need to be more. 

@kpearse99. In another random note, were you the one with the awesome sheets?  I remember chatting with someone about sheets and maybe it was you.  We just ordered a king bed and need new sheets for it.  Forgot that was one of those things you need when you change bed sizes.  
  • Aaaand AF arrived right on cue this morning.

@dobiemom11 aww poor pup! I hope everything goes well at the vet for you too.

@inthewoods23 thanks! Me too. A 100 day cycle was insane! Ahhh sorry you forgot about the OPK until it was too late! So frustrating!

@asf0613 thank you friend.

@kpearse99 glad you got to enjoy a nice walk yesterday. Boo to the rain today. 
  • @bluetickgal on the days I post the dailies I’m always second guessing myself on what day it is! And no thankfully that hasn’t happened again at Starbucks! I’m more prepared now and probably wouldn’t hand it over haha. I’m excited for the weekend too!

@dobiemom11 I hope the donuts were delicious! That sounds like a great treat after a rough night!

@inthewoods23 the only problem I can see with SMU is if you drink a lot of water and your urine is too diluted? Maybe just wait until you think you have a good hold. 

@kpearse99 glad you are getting good feedback!! Is this the thing your boss wanted to be like a movie trailer??

• @gingermama29 hope your kitty is okay! Glad DH is being helping today!  

@bows22 great job staying on top of your resolution. I definitely should try a bedtime plan like yours. 

@legallykate so many hugs! So sorry work has been so tough! Hoping today is a better day and you feel more at ease. 

@bluetickgal seriously! The days run together it feels like. 

@dobiemom11 yay for donuts! Sorry you had a tough night. Hope today goes better and the vet appointment goes well!

@inthewoods23 fingers crossed you get a good line today. I’m worried about the same thing since mine are not getting darker at all. 

@kpearse99 so glad work went well and you were able to get outside for a walk. It’s raining here today ugh we all need warmth and sun to help get through this! Hope you have a great day despite the rain :) 

Month/Cycle: 6/10

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPK, PNV and HIO every other day to every day. 

R/R: anyone else feeling drained? We have had such dreary weather the past few days it is making me want to sleep all day haha I wish! My anxiety has been higher this week OPK’s definitely had added some extra stress but trying to just relax and tell myself (perhaps more wishfully than realistic) it is going to happen! 

CS/Q: not a lot to see 

• @gingermama29 haha you just reminded me that I left my test to sit in the bathroom while I made DH and I some scrambled eggs.

@bows22 I don't think I drank too much... And the hold was for about 4 hours.

@allthingscozy our weather has been kind of meh too. Sometimes there's sun. Today's high for us 55 so I might actually crack the window over my desk 🙂 
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • I'm glad I brought my kitty in. He has a bunch of stones in his bladder. He's having surgery this afternoon and will be kept overnight. I know it's what's best for him but I'm a little bit of a worried mess right now and hormones aren't helping.
  • @gingermama29 oh no I’m so sorry to hear that. Glad you took him in and that he will be feeling better in no time :) 
  • @gingermama29so glad you brought him. sending prayers for a speedy recovery
  • @gingermama29 wishing your kitty a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @gingermama29 I just saw your update after I posted.  I'm so sorry.  Hang in there.  Sending comforting vibes to you and praying that all will go well with your kitty.  <3

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @gingermama29 sorry AF showed her face!! Oh goodness friend, so sorry your kitty has to have surgery! Very glad you took him in and they can get it done so quickly! Praying all goes well!! 💜
    @dobiemom11 mmm...donuts, that’s a great way to start the day! Hope all the moving goes smoothly, especially after a restless night with storms! Hope your pup gets better with the meds! 
    @inthewoods23 yes, this is exactly how I feel around Christmas too! Hopefully SMU will be fine...mine actually say not to use FMU, but I know some brands recommend it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hope your ovaries wake up and you get a line soon!! 
    @kpearse99 so glad your webinars/trainings went well! It’s always nice getting positive feedback! Hope you can enjoy a little more relaxed day today!! Boo for the rain making walking more difficult today! Glad you got one in yesterday at least! We are planning our big walk tonight since the rain here didn’t allow for it yesterday! 
    @allthingscozy sorry you are feeling so drained...dreary weather does that to me too! It’s been dreary here but the sun is actually shining today...finally! Hope that happens for you soon too! 
    @linzrunz ugh, snow...that’s crazy! Hope that goes away soon!! Yay for cleaning and doing some decorating! Totally better late than never, and that’s a fun activity where you get to see the fruits of your labor! 
  • @bows22 Yes, this is the lesson plan for that "movie trailer" that won't be anything like a movie trailer  :D
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @allthingscozy I don't necessarily feel drained but I do feel overwhelmed at times. So I totally get you! 

oh my goodness, @gingermama29 I'll keep you and kitty in my thoughts <3 Everything will be okay!

@linzrunz ohhhh you should totally make a fire today!!! That sounds so peaceful! I really need a fireplace in our house haha
    Our TTC Journey

• We just decided to pull the plug and rush our move.  So instead of moving on April 16th, we are moving Monday.  So cue all the phone calls trying to get everything set up.  To introduce some levity, I told DH...not to add anything else to your to-do list, but it is FW.  He was like are you kidding me?  Good thing we are NTNP. 
  • @gingermama29 - Sorry about your kitty! Hope he heals quickly! 
  • @gingermama29. Good thing you noticed an issue and it was quickly fixed.  Tomorrow will be an extra snuggles day for both of you!
  • @gingermama29 glad you took him in and he's ok!! I had a male cat when I was growing up that had the same thing and was in a cone for a while. You're home for a while right? This timing means that you can be home with him as he recovers, which will probably be comforting for you both. Sending healing vibes to your kitty ♥️

@dobiemom11 wow good luck! I hope everything works out well! Yay!!

@linzrunz "bedroom rodeo" 😂 thanks for making me lol! Sorry you are still getting snow. Jealous of your clean organized house though.... Mines still a mess. I made a list of everything to do and that's as far as I got. 

@allthingscozy yes the weather isn't helping with my sense of dread. Every morning I have so much anxiety, it's like a rock on my chest. It eases up over the day. I'm wondering if the caffeine in my coffee is adding to it but I don't want to give it up! 

@bluetickgal I spent all day today writing the wrong date. I don't know what day it is. I spent all day sitting at the table working and NEVER do that IRL (teacher) so all day I didn't even know what hour it was. I've been trying to leave the house for a walk everyday to help with timing but today I didn't even change out of the clothes I slept in and it. is. weird. 

@bows22 good luck with the earlier bedtime! I need to start getting better with that too! 

@kpearse99 glad everything went well and you got good feedback! It's raining here today and adds to the whole dreary vibes. 

Month/cycle: 11/10 

CD: 4? What day is it today? Lol

WAYDTGKU: Benching ourselves this cycle but I'm temping to see if my cycle has changed

R/R: a friend gave me tips for scheduling grocery delivery yesterday- they open slots at midnight so I set an alarm and still only got a slot for pick up in the afternoon on April 2. I reserved a spot earlier in the day but didn't get my cart paid for fast enough and lost the spot, that's how quick they were going. I felt like I was trying to get concert tickets or something! So I'm going to wait a few nights and then reserve another spot, hopefully we won't have to go into the stores around here. We are up to 35 positive cases in my town. 

MH's coworker got a prescription to get tested for COVID today. He hasn't been in the office for a week so we're going to self quarantine the next few days (we pretty much have been anyway). He should know by Monday so we're just going to keep to ourselves JIC. Trying not to stress about it too much as there's only so much I can control right now. 

• @dobiemom11 I mean if you're gonna be quarantined, it may as well be in your NEW home. Sounds like a good distraction from the world's craziness

@_orchid_ April 2nd seems so far away though! I plan on just braving the outside world and hoping everything turns out okay when I go grocery shopping.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 that's what we've been doing but now that it's so close to home we don't want to take our chances. MH is still going into his office a few hours a day so trying to limit as much as possible. The real tragedy is I'm going to be out of Oreos by then! 😭
  • lurking
    @_orchid_ i presume you might be using instacart?  if so, im with you!  my next order is april 6th!  however, if you need other things sooner, id recommend seeing if stores like CVS are on there for your area, as opposed to an actual grocery store.  I was able to get a delivery 2 days out from CVS.  of course they wont have everything but if you can hit delivery minimum with part of your list (think paper products, some shelf stable things and likely oreos), its worth it!  and best part about delivery order that far out is that you can still add to it or take away things up until the day before so you can shift things off your april 2nd order if you get them sooner
  • Thank you all for the kind words and positive thoughts for my kitty. ❤️

@allthingscozy definitely also feeling drained here. The weather has been dreary and gray.

@linzrunz glad you're getting to decorating your house. Sorry for no sign of O yet.

@_orchid_ yes I'm home indefinitely and grateful for it so I can be with my kitty while he recovers. Doctor said it should go smoothly. We don't have to worry about administering meds or anything thankfully. I'm sorry for all the covid stress you're having. FX that everything comes back negative and it's all just precautionary.  
  • @asf0613 I tried using instacart last weekend and couldn't even get it to load, this one is the grocery store app. Good reminder though that other places have it! I would've never remembered CVS has one too. That's a great point, thanks for mentioning that! 
  • @allthingscozy I hope your weather clears up, I’m sure that will help your mindset

@linzrunz oh no not snow!! I hope your weather clears up too. But a fire sounds lovely, I definitely think you should do that! I saw that “living room concert” that’s going to be on abc this weekend, that feels like a perfect time to have a fire!

@_orchid_ I’ve given up on our grocery store and switched to instacart also. We are getting our first one tomorrow so we will see how it goes!