October 2020 Moms
Options

PGAL Check In 3/16

edited March 2020 in October 2020 Moms
This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy. 

How far along are you?

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? 
Me: 27 DH: 27
Married 6/15/13
BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
~In our hearts forever~
BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

Re: PGAL Check In 3/16

• Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks! 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Still so tired and so sick. I’m ready for second tri. 
    Mentally, I’m ok. I’m trying to be positive that everything will be ok. Plus I got a surprise US today which was nice. 

Any upcoming appointments?-  I had my NIPT drawn today and then have a class to attend next week. 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? 1 dog named Oliver 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options
    How far along are you? 10 + 5

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Just tired 

Any upcoming appointments? 3/30

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Max!!!! My other baby! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    9+1 
    Fatigue to rival all earthly fatigue. I feel completely useless because I quit my job already and I'm still struggling. 
    No, I've held off on scheduling any new ones for multiple reasons. I don't think I can outwait the pandemic though, we'll see. 
    no not anymore, we want to get a kitten though. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10w6d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Feeling relatively ok, wishing for symptoms. Trying to imagine everything is fine, and counting down to my next appointment on the 27th.

Any upcoming appointments? NT scan and perinatologist appointment on the 27th.

GTKY: Do you have any pets? We have a dog, Maggie. She’s an 11 year old Aussie shepherd mix, and she’s the sweetest.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • Options
    How far along are you?

11 weeks today 

Sorry I haven’t checked in for awhile! I had to cancel my first appointment and it just put me in a really negative spiral and I took a step back waiting for my reschedule. But, I finally had a great appointment today and I’m feeling a lot better. 

Had my first today. Did an ultrasound, baby measured 11w4d, and I did NIPT. 

We have so many pets 😂 we didn’t have kids the first 5 years of our marriage or the 6 years we dated before that so we adopted 2 cats and 2 dogs over that time, and I have a turtle I’ve had since I was 12. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9+4 today

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. It's in my siggy.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I've had a migraine since last night, but it's starting to taper off, thank goodness. I tend to get my morning sickness at night, which consists of slight nausea, light headedness when standing (I have to take breaks and sit down while I'm cooking dinner), HUNGRY all the time, some food aversions, mostly craving sweets (I'm eating a strawberry poptart right now...). I'm sleeping better than I was earlier in this trimester, so that's nice. Mentally, I'm trying to prep for our first US on Monday. I'm terrified that there won't be a heartbeat, like last time.

Any upcoming appointments? First US on Monday, 3/23. Since I'm AMA, they'll put me in for a NIPT draw after that.

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Yep! We have four large dogs. Two mastiffs, a pitbull, and a german shepherd/collie/keeshond mix (he looks like an Australian shepherd). They're my wolf pack and I love them. One of the mastiffs is sleeping on my foot as I type this (I'm working from home today, and it is glorious!).
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    How far along are you? 9w, today.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?  I'm okay.  Dealing with a bunch of panicked people at work (both staff and inmates).  COVID is here and people are scared.

Any upcoming appointments? Dating sono on 3/24

GTKY: Do you have any pets? 4 cats, currently.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.