Me: 33 DH: 32
Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
Started TTC August 2016
BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
BFP: 2/27/20

Re: March Randoms

• @hedgepig love the hedgehog gif!! My class is obsessed with hedgehogs...back in the fall I had this little hedgehog puppet (a cartoon hedgehog with its mouth open taped to a paper bag lol) that we named “Harry the Hedgehog) and they would feed it “acorns” with letters on them...super simple letter activity but they fell head over heels for that hedgehog!! I notice them everywhere now and even bought two stuffed hedgehogs for them to snuggle and “read” with in the book center. Their love knows no bounds lol. 
  • @kitkatz1990 That's so sweet! I'm glad you liked it :)
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Loading the player...
  • We need some new tv recommendations. We mostly stream Netflix and Prime but have replay access to most regular tv channels too (thanks ILs). Tried Schitts creek, the Witcher and didn't really care for either. What's everyone watching these days? 
  • @ksdelong20 the circle and love is blind 
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • So I’m going to a wedding this weekend (across the country) and dress shopping was very depressing!! Hate this stage of bloating but no actual bump! It especially sucks because I had been going so hard at the gym and really had my tummy toned up and it’s all been completely undone. It’s totally fine and expected but I did get a little sad when trying on dresses and trying to find one that would hide the bloat. I’m also stressing and hoping nobody notices me not drinking at the wedding. If push comes to shove I could tell them about the pregnancy because they don’t interact with anyone in my everyday life and keeping the secret would be easy enough for them. Hopefully nobody will be paying attention to me and all eyes will be on my beautiful friend!
  • @kitkatz1990 Have fun! I have been surprised at how oblivious most people are about the (not) drinking thing. As long as you have something in your hand, they probably won't even notice. If there's a full service bar, you could probably also get virgin cocktails, and no one would know the difference. 
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• @hedgepig that makes me feel better! Hopefully I can fly under the radar! I’m definitely going to get a virgin cocktail if they have an open bar. 
  • @ksdelong20 it’s been out a while. but have you watched “How to get away with murder”. I’ve recently started it and have really enjoyed it so far.
  • edited March 2020
    @ksdelong20 I just finished up "Locke and Key" and really liked it! It was kind of like "Stranger Things" with the focus on the kids in this family and a mysterious house. I'm also interested in what people are watching? I'm currently between shows, too.
  • @auburnvelvet86 we just finished that the other week and really liked it! Trying Marvels Ironfist out now... 

@potofgolden I think we tried that a few years ago and DH wasn't a fan

@kitkatz1990 I took a test 2 days before my cousin's wedding just to be sure I wasn't pregnant last time (spoiler, I was) and just kept a drink handy and pretended to sip from it. My family is very nosy though and I still was "accused" of being pregnant and I denied it 
  • @ksdelong20 have you watched Ms Maisel? I binged it during maternity leave.
  • We just cancelled our trip to Florida this weekend. My work sent out an email to avoid unnecessary travel. I am kind happy because I was stressed about traveling and getting all my hours in for work. Plus my nausea just kicked in.
  • @ksdelong20  "Iron Fist" is the only Marvel show on Netflix that I haven't watched yet (I guess "The Punisher" is also one I haven't gotten to). I really liked the others, particularly "Jessica Jones" but I've been hesitant about the reviews for Iron Fist. Let me know what you end up thinking!

@mtengl I really liked Mrs. Maisel, too, so I second this recommendation!
  • @kitkatz1990 Have fun at the wedding! I didn't drink as a bridesmaid in November (back when I decided not to drink "just in case"...) and nobody even asked.

So many people have asked if I was pregnant before I even was (recently married and gained weight unfortunately) and I always just said, "No, people keep asking, but I just gain all my weight in my stomach..." I hope I can pull that off a few more times before I start really showing...
  • @mtengl We have a Florida trip planned for mid-April! For Disney! Just found out they closed for the rest of the month. I guess we'll see if it's open then, how things are going, and how I'm feeling then... 
  • @mtengl I watched and liked the first season of Ms. Maisel but DH isn't a fan. It's hard to find something we both like for the evenings. 
    @auburnvelvet86 it's pretty good. Doesn't captivate me the way other Marvel universe shows/ movies have but better than watching Breaking Bad for the 3rd time - which is what DH was doing 
  • @warmwinter my cousin was supposed to be going to Disney the end of the month/ beginning of April for her daughter's band trip, the school cancelled the trip before Disney closed but she's not sure what they're going to do, depends on what all can be refunded
  • @ksdelong20 have you guys watched The Boys on Prime? It can be a little raunchy but DH and I enjoyed it. Also, we just finished Locke and Key on Netflix too, @auburnvelvet86. It took me a couple episodes to get into it but it was pretty good! I’m currently watching Good Girls (the new season) on Hulu but the past seasons are on Netflix. I’m also still sucked into Grey’s Anatomy, This is Us, and A Million Reasons 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @lovelee3 I love Grey's! It is definitely my guilty pleasure. I just finished Mad Men and need something new to watch! I will check out the ones you mentioned
  • @ksdelong20 Yeah, I think we are going to have to cancel our trip. RI just moved "April break" to next week and we will have to plan "distance learning" for an undetermined length of time. We likely won't go to Disney in the summer, so looks like it's out for the year. It is what it is though. I'm glad we will have some time to rest and I will be staying home as much as possible to avoid contact with people. 
  • @lovelee3 I don’t know if I could watch This Is Us right now. I’m already an emotional troll. 🤣
  • Should we do daily ticker change (see October board) or weekly Monday check-ins for each week of the birth month (see September board) threads?

I just started a general check-in last Monday for all week groups of November.

Do you think there's enough of us already to split the threads or we should do one last general one?

• @mimser I say we have another general one since the board is still pretty slow... then we can revisit once it starts to get busier! 
  • @lovelee3 Haha, it sounds like we are on similar watching cycles! I just started watching "Grey's Anatomy" again for the first time in years! Of course, I picked a depressing baby-related episode to start on, so that wasn't great for the nerves. But overall, it's been a fun return to a show that I started watching, oof, back in college!
  • I'm watching Greys right now... and just started crying at *spoiler* Alex's goodbye letter. Pregnancy emotions are crazy 😂😂
  • Seeing the good in all things:

All this quarantine and cancellation mess is convenient for the first trimester. It’s way easier to be sneakier about LO on the way and we aren’t missing out on much.

If momma don’t get to go out and drink ... ain’t nobody get to go out and drink . 😈 and I’ve seen stuff being rescheduled for November... PARTAE!
  • Good news just came to me! My hospital confirmed they will continue to do imaging and laboratory services despite the statewide shut down! I was so nervous my first ultrasound was going to get pushed back. Looks like it’s still on for 4/1 though! 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20