Baby is the size of a(n): 

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms:

Upcoming appts: 

Rants/Raves/Questions: 

Re: All Groups Check in 3/9

• EDD/W+D: April 3, 36+6

Team pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): chihuahua  

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: nothing craving, just eating all of the Cadbury mini eggs again this week. Baby boy is really getting strong with his kicks and they catch me by surprise sometimes. He seems low now and I feel heavier in the pelvic area. This also means less indigestion and I can eat more again. 

Upcoming appts: I had a midwife appointment yesterday and we went over our labor packet that they give after 36 weeks. Everything looked good. My fundal height measures a little small, but nothing concerning. We have a breastfeeding class this weekend and our next midwife appointment is next Wednesday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: I’m just sick of working. I can still deal with being pregnant, it’s just hard to continue to be so busy at work with a pretty physical job. I was at work an hour and a half later than usual yesterday because I had so much to do and had a midwife appointment at the end of the day. I had to go back after the appointment to do all my documentation. I’m over it.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    EDD/W+D: 4/30, 33w

Team pink/blue/green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Celery?  A size 10 shoe, fanny pack, feels like a giant rock....

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms:  Still craving baked goods, fruity stuff, and citrus, so like blueberry muffins, fruit pies, sherbet, limeade.   DH is complaining my baking is making him fat haha.  Not feeling proteins most of the time.  My main symptom is being uncomfortable.  I have a melt down about every 3rd or 4th night when trying to go to sleep and I'm exhausted even when I think I've slept pretty good.  I also get a headache what seems like everyday, but it seems to only be at work so I'm thinking it's related to tension and posture.     

Upcoming appts: tomorrow

Rants/Raves/Questions:  I've been feeling like all this coronavirus thing is no big deal and now I'm in a panic that I'm not in a panic!  I'm worried about getting normal household stuff and food for my little kids since everyone has been freaking out and stores are barren.  

@babyrummom I have a desk job but I'm also over working.  I just want to be home nesting!  I can't imagine having a physical job at this point.
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D: April 12, 35w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): bunch of carrots or a kid's backpack

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: No huge cravings, but definitely feeling hungrier again. I think since he dropped down I can eat more again. 

Upcoming appts: next week, and then I'll be weekly 

Rants/Raves/Questions: Feeling like he should come any day now but could be 5 more weeks! We finally have gotten the essentials set up and I did a "completion discount" order on amazon - feeling more and more real! 

@babyrummom Hope your work slows down a bit! A physical job must be super tough at this stage. 
    @KFrob the sleep is so annoying - being so tired and so uncomfortable at the same time! I'm really looking forward to a good sleep on my stomach at some point after baby comes. 
  • EDD/W+D: 4/1/20, 37w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): cantalope

Cravings/Aversions/Symptoms: not having tons of cravings but I have a major sweet tooth! I've been having ice cream with whipped cream before bed. Good thing my weight gain has been less than recommended so far and I passed the GTT. 

Upcoming appts: next tuesday for my 38 week appointment.

Rants/Raves/Questions: again, I'm just crazy surprised to be pregnant still. I've always struggled keeping the babies in log enough and been on bed rest so although I'm super glad baby is growing and thriving, I'm mentally done. I'm still working a physical job too as an ER nurse, which had been busy with everyone freaking out about coronavirus. Mentally, I'm already on maternity leave. I'm enjoying my last few days or weeks of snuggles with my 2 yr old DD. We had a great party for my oldest DS as he turned 13 last weekend! Officially have a teenager and toddler now! I've been 4cm and 60% effaced for 2 weeks now so I keep thinking any time now, but baby keeps deciding to stay put.
  • KFrobKFrob member
    @gingers19 I can't wait to sleep on my stomach! 

@mwill291 Congrats on making it to full term!  Now for the sake of your ribs I hope you have this baby soon!